Remain Celebration Thread

hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663954576351233
strawpoll.me/10561002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brit on holiday here, I mailed in my ballot for remain. A more open society is the future and there isn't really much stopping it. Had the people wanted nationalism they would have done so decades ago. It is counter productive to try and leave now.

Sup Forums btfo. It's ogre

Kill yourself.

>people who weren't even alive decades ago should've said something decades ago.
You win at bait.

>phone calls
>hello sir, do you wish to glorify your nation's economy and be a paladin of justice by remaining in the EU ?
>... or do you wish to be a nazi, racist, populist bigot and doom your nation to an economic collapse by leaving it ?
>Uuuuuh remain ?
>THANK YOU VERY MUCH

>There isn't much stopping it
>Votes remain

Your opportunity to stop it was today you fucking traitor

YOU NIGGERS DESERVED THIS WHEN YOU WERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO VOTE WITH A PENCIL

ERASERS ARE A BITCH

SHOULD HAVE USED A MARKER

Another brit on holiday:
I voted REMAIN because we are stronger with turkey and Kosovo on our side.
And Schengen works both ways. So that im allowed to visit Bulgaria or soon Serbia to work there is a great thing.

WELL WELL WELL, Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

What bullshit. Did my own poll of my friends and family and it came out 100% leave 0% remain

>Phone vote
>Use pencil

I don't even have appropriate reaction image.

Another Brit on holiday here:

voted to remain because united we are stronger.

>Brit on holiday here

>voting with pencil
>shrug.jpg
never stood a chance

Brit on holiday here
Voted remain because mindless nationalism has only contributed to conflict and wars. It's time we evolve as a species

kek

I agree. It's 2016.

Are the English really that afraid of Muslims to drop out of the EU?
Just curious cause this is the first I'm hearing this

Another Brit on holiday here, visiting family in a refugee home near Berlin:

I voted to remain because it makes it easier for my brothers and cousins to move to Britain.

Someone demand a recount based on this evidence.

Actual Brit on holiday here. Haven't voted yet. Get back home just before polls close. Intend to vote leave.
>mfw the first thing I do after enjoying a 2 week holiday in Europe is to vote to leave it.

If the Italy hadn't been an extension of Africa, I might consider voting remain.

Brit on holiday here.

Spoiled my ballot because the Jews are going to rig the vote anyways

i'm another brit on holiday and i say i quite like these american chappies they have bollocks and are quite smarter and more handsome than i had ever imagined. cheers!

Brit on holiday here.

Voted remaIN.

Holiday on Brit here.

Wanted to vote but got distracted by Thailandish boygirls.

ALL YOU HAD TO WAS STAY

Finally a britfag gets it. Immigration is what has made America great to begin with, the freedom of religion and the freedom for anyone to prosper.

Brit on holiday here. Voted remain because things are good the way they are now

Can anyone conform or deny that irish people are able to vote in the UK?

I saw multiple polls with Leave leading yesterday, including one that had them up seven.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663954576351233

>irish
>people

Are paladins simply superior?

irish """"""""people"""""""

>order a box of Strongbow Cider for today
>estimated delivery 25.-28. June

Fucking incompetent niggers, I hope you remaIN forever

Brit on holiday here

Voted remain of course. We must accept more people from this beautiful country I am visiting.

>strongbow

Enjoy your piss with apple cancer inducing flavor.

BRIT KEKS
C
U
C
K
S

AHAHAHAH

YOU'RE GONNA KEEP GETTING BULL'D BY BIG BALKAN COCKS AND BIG SLAVIC COCKS,FAGGOT
ENJOY YOUR PAKIS AND NIGGERS

please, just put us out of misery

Except there's no freedom in the EU..

im a non-conformist

Brit on holiday. Voted remain.

Lads, what would we do without Schengen? Imagine if we had to take a vacation on this dreary little rock we live on? I think it would be the last straw.
Besides, EU won't even trade with us unless we allow the free movement of EU citizens. We're going to be broke after three years, President Obama said it himself britain would be put last in trade queues.

Face it, it's over. Nigel gave it a shot, but it's time we throw in with our neighbours for a better future for all of us.

>immigration
Yeah, immigration by whites to a place where it was basically 'work or die'.

VOTE LEAVE

strawpoll.me/10561002

Brit on a holiday, here. Mailed my remain vote last week.

Refugees are our friends. We need to be a leader in the EU and become an Islamic state.

Enjoy the turkroaches munching on your sisters cunt very soon Mustufuh

Brit in America on holiday. Just mailed in my ballot for remain :^)

Brit on holiday here, I need the the EU so I can visit my wife's son in Brussels. No human is illegal. #enough

>Nigel gave it a shot
Nigel is ,frankly,unlikeable,arrogant,hypocritical,scare mongering cunt.
He shouldn't have "led" the whole Leave campaign ,not with his past and his way of being.

Because he is seen as a "cunt" ,what he says seems "cuntish" and is treated like a leper because he is an intolerable cunt.

So people will just vomit whatever he says right back at him because of his image.

> Leaving out the Opinium Leave-win poll

Totally not like he has an agenda guys

lol'd, but your bait is too obvious

>>>strawpoll.me/10561002
>>Reddit poll which remaincucks are dominating
> VOTE

This week Britain gets BTFO by the EU
Next week England gets humiliated by Iceland

Great days we're livin

I would have voted remain because I'm a cuck.

ama lads.

Brit on extended holiday here. Voted Remain because I don't want the stock market to crash or Britain to be locked out from trade deals.

Law abiding Romanian here. I swear on me mum I'll come to britain and rob every single lefty.

are you retarded, the EU has no stick to threaten the UK with, its a consumer nation, the EU needs that market, not the other way round, the UK has them by the balls if it comes to negotiating position

>scottland wanted to be free so they put it up to a vote
>britkikes want to be free and now they do the same
>both were too retarded to understand that it isn't the vote that counts but who counts the vote
>inbred cuckolds don't realize to be truly free they need to kill their traitors in power and forcibly leave
>they think democracy works for the people
>people in the US think that trump will be allowed to win as well

Have you all learned nothing?

Do you all have short term memory?

We live in an corporatized oligarchy in the west. Did you forget that?

We the people are bought off by cheap distractions and half assed excuses.

Fucking dunces still think voting matters holy shit. No wonder this place is viewed as a gaggle of useful idiots who gladly partake in datamining threads.

kill yourselves

When do we get results

Brit here, voted remain because i don wanna leave ibiza

American on vacation here.

Just managed to vote even though I wasnt registered, by pretending to be my non-voting friend.

Voted Remain because in a world facing huge problems like the Zika virus, war and gender inequality we should be united as one rather than marching off into the dark.

Giving women the right to vote was western civilization's fatal mistake.

Nigel really does capture the quintessentially British "Snarky Asshole" archetype, and I love that he's become such an important figure. It's entertaining to hear him speak, and he has solid facts and arguments. Plus he's not afraid to throw punches at the big dogs (You've got the charisma of a damp rag). Farage in the spotlight has been my favorite part of Brexit

midnight tomorrow ish

I was never down for the brexit to begin with. Every economist said it would destabalize global markets and could have a negative impact on Canada. Sorry brits, but our economy is in rough shape. Take one for the team and just stay in the EU.

yeah, so much better that we all march as one off into the dark.

You fat cunt, go rub more mayo on your greasy tits.

You know, if meme magic is real we are doing something pretty stupid here.

Donkey on holiday here. I voted eeeoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eeeeeooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shssglkasgd;ladsjh;ahdfaklgfdalkgflakbwerrafra

Words of wisdom. After all, if we leave the EU, the EU wins, isn't that right Canada?

Brit on holiday here, I voted remain because brexiters are racist murderers.

He didn't lead it. His part wasn't any part of the official Leave campaign.

>Vote to leave Europe

>Brexiters are this retarded

You can do it, England!

Stand up for self-governance!

>25% of teams left in the tournament are from the British Isles
>quarter finals it will be 50%
>semis will be all British

First Brexit then we btfo Europe for a second time. Feels damn good to be from these islands

They can still visit Europe, you know.

>not enjoying the beautiful locations Britain has to offer

shakin my head to be honest with you

brit on holiday here

voted leave

Good lad :)

but why though?

If you think this is bad wait until Trump loses the election and the Republican party begins to disintegrate.

>SHOULD HAVE USED A GUN
FTFY

>but why though?
Because you spend too much time on Sup Forums which has extremely radical viewpoints and is in no way the majority opinion in today's world.

Most people today are at least somewhat progressively minded. Deal with it.

>mfw Remain wins and Hilary becomes preident

Why do people vote for communism? How many times do we have to try this nightmare?

If Trump comes close to losing and is down by more than 5 points or so weeks before the election he'll go down blazing and burn everything down, he'll tap into his inner Alex Jones and lay it all out

I know it's fun to watch Trump and meme about him, but do people honestly believe he can win?
He doesn't have a chance.

DELETE THIS

you deluded faggit TRUMP IS SECRETLY PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM

What is progressive about unelected rulers? This is some quasi marxist, aristocracy.

U sure about that m80? The EU sans Britain would be enough of an economic power that it could afford to spite us if it really wanted to.
Here's hoping for jolly co-operation in the off chance Leave pulls this off though, I'd hate to see Albion become an Anglo Venezuela.

>Every economist said it would destabalize global markets

They say that about every opposition to globalism. They said that about people opposing deals like NAFTA and the TPP too. The EIU said Donald Trump was a bigger threat to the global economy than jihadi terrorism just because he doesn't support the TPP.

nuh uh
that's a buncha baloney what you just said
complete & total nonsense

>tfw Sup Forums returns to normal

I'm rewatching the greatest story never told as we speak

It is destiny!

You just literally described how islam-cucked faggots like putin have high ratings

>the EU has no stick
BUAHAHAHAHA!

Differences between flags of Netherlands and Luxembourg

The two are quite identical. According to "holy texts," the Netherlands' flag has a 2:3 ratio while the classical ratio of Luxembourg's is 3:5. The problem arises because Luxembourg's flag is also used with 1:2 ratio and (worse), a 2:3 one, the same of the Netherlands' flag! Moreover, the nuance of blue is defined as "cobalt blue" for both the flags, even if in Luxembourg's flag it is often lighter than in that of the Netherlands'.

Until 1890, the king of the Netherlands and the grand-duke of Letzeburg were one person. I'd guess that the flag colors come from the coat-of-arms of Letzeburg: barry argent and azure, a lion gules.

The flags are of the Netherlands and of Luxembourg (as they are known internationally) are similar, but not the same, and it's just a coincidence, nothing to do with having any common origin. As Anton Sherwood pointed out the colours of Luxembourg are derived from the coat of arms. Recently the blue has been defined as 299 in the Pantone Matching System, unlike the 286 blue in the flag of the Netherlands. It was laid down some time ago that the proportions of the flag would be 3:5 or 1:2, unlike the Dutch flag, which is always 2:3.
However, because the flags still look similar at a distance, the Luxemburgers have a distinct flag for use on civil vessels on the Rhine and elsewhere. It is a banner of the arms.
There is no international system for avoiding flag similarities, and indeed at the United Nations itself there are two pairs of identical flags: Chad and Romania and Monaco and Indonesia. Chad and Romania are absolutely identical, and whilst Monaco and Indonesia have different proportions, this refinement is lost at the UN, where all flags are rendered equal. There have been several occasions in the past when different countries have had similar flags. Until the establishment of the World Vexillological Authority we have to put up with it!

You Brits better vote Leave.

If Remain wins I'll have no choice but to put you down.

If voting changed anything they would not let you vote