So I work for a Carnival, and I have a decent story about how we operate, police brutality...

So I work for a Carnival, and I have a decent story about how we operate, police brutality, and how to not fuck with carnies. Also need advice

Warning long as fuck

In April we playing a shithole town were and I was chilling at our customer service booth just talking to the temp in there.

>Be chilling
>40 year old Manlet comes up wearing an Aeropostle hoodie, Cargo shorts, has his hair spiked like the Just fuck my shit up meme
>He's saying he got less tickets than he paid for
>I explain that he is indeed wrong by looking up his ticket history
>He gets butthurt but leaves
>Comes back, says he definitely got fucked over
>Now has 2 ticket cards. One is from a ticket booth and the other from an automated kiosk. (I work in our ticketing/IT area and know how the shit goes.)
>Only has receipt for the first one he brought before
>To skip a lot of technical talk, he is saying he got fucked but I know for a fact he didn't even buy the second ticket
>Tell him it's not even possible for him to have gotten that ticket from the booth because they only come from Kiosks
>He gets mad and starts swearing at me and temp
>Carnies always look for a reason to tell you faggots to go fuck yourself so I took my chance
>Grab the tickets from his hand and tell him what he is saying is not possible so he is wrong or lying.
>He gets mad and leaves again calling us mother fuckers and what not
>Comes back like 2 minutes late, obviously on a mission.
>Slaps everything on the counter out of the booth and on to the ground, including my ice cream sundae I just bought
>Think, well fuck that guy.
>Go to eat sundae, realising it has been ruined
>Carnie rage engage.
>Go get cop bros (cops at the fair are always on our side)
>Tell them story
>Douche is unsurprisingly acting really calm and collected trying to make me seem like the asshole
>Little does he know Carnies are master manipulators. We get you to play a game for a $0.35 toy you don't even want..

Cont.

Already shitty, kill yourself faggot, and die along with your shit job too.

Bunch of losers.

There's the manlet

Whoa, you went and got the cops? You must be a real badass!

We don't want to hear your lower-class blue collar stories on the politics board you stupid faggot, your life is not interesting to us

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

pls go on op

Cont. 2
>Douche says he just wants his money back for tickets
>Engage carnie master plan
>"Unfortunately, Sir, we do not give refunds." In obvious fake give a fuck voice
>Guy gets pissed and starts yelling again
>Cops say he needs to leave
>"Not until I get a refund"
>I just sit there and smile at him
>Main cop says sir you need to leave or we will charge you with trespassing on county property
>"Fuck you, I want my money back"
>Cops try to lead him to exit, he pulls his arm back.
>4 cops bring him to ground and pull his hoodie over his head to get him to stop flailing
>Won't give his arms up, lead cop starts kidney punching the fuck out of him repeatedly. "Give me your arm"
>Looks like but more cops OP picture
>Guy gets hauled off
>Go get another sundae
>Delicious.

>Few minutes later behind customer service stand.
>Eating my ice cream.
>Cop wants me for report
>Tell him everything except cop beating the shit out him part
>Carnies stick together, even for the cops who let us get away with our bullshit
>No one says shit around the closest games and rides
>Continue eating ice cream

>Cop comes back
>Specifically wants to know if there were punchs thrown
>Said I couldn't see one way or the other but they were only on the ground for like 2 seconds
>Not enough time to throw punches
>Got lead cops back
>Don't fuck with carnies, we are vengeful cunts.

Here's where I need advice. The douches lawyer sent me a letter asking me to be a witness. It's not a court sepena. But I don't know if I should even bother with giving a statement. Douche ruined my sundae.

(All characters are fictitious, and any resemblance to real persons alive or dead is purely coincidence. Eat a dick lawyer, all of this is alleged)

A leaf

Always been friends with the carnival workers that pass through my area they bring extra cash to our economy. Hope shit ends well for ypu.

Carnies and their traveling caravans are America's Gypsies.

I get to travel all year with 3 months off in the winter. My jobs actually sweet as fuck.

Use my winter time to travel to other country's to. Going to Germany this winter

Going well so far? Anywhere in AZ, CA, or TX? That's where my show travels.

Bullshit, 4 cops couldn't control a "manlets" arm? Go away.

He ruined your sundae.

Fuck that cunt.

>p.s. I like your guys' ferris wheel

if the hypothetical person knows the cops, he should ask them for advice on what to do.

2 were women, one was holding his legs down because he was kicking around too. 4th was just hitting him

That hypothetical person in question is now 700 miles away from where this happened. But didn't give his address to anyone and it was delivered to his imaginary that is over 1000 miles away

>Just hitting him
Allegedly, might I add

I believe you.

Well OP, don't even bother. Got a public intox one night and I was in a cop car with a dude who was out of fucking control. Yelling at cops, yelling at me and flailing around banging on everything. The two cops finally had enough and stopped the car. They pulled him out and kicked the everloving fuck out of him. Two days later, I was contacted by a private investigator working for the guy's lawyer. The guy was trying to sue the cops. Because the guy pissed me off so bad I told him how out of control the guy was and how he probably did most of the damage to himself by flailing like he was. Obviously, the cops had a similar story and the case never made it to court so I didn't have to testify.

Thanks leaf

Noice, you're welcome on the Carnival if you ever need to go on the lamb