youtube.com/watch?v=6u_VQVggXt4&t=0m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

art

>Modern art in Brazil

pfff hahaha

hitler vagyok

PoMo kino

youtube.com/watch?v=8RM1oTw6fPg

this is why brazil has always been a shithole and will continue to be one in the future

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I can only hope that at least some of these people ask themselves what the fuck they are doing with their lives

Unlike spending time shitposting on Sup Forums.

well it's certainly better than the pic

shit posting in 4chinz is objectively better compared to sniffing actual shit for """""art"""""

inspiring

These things are not art they're just edgy.

T. Physicist who's trying to write holy shit it's hard

>The two people in the middle are not americans
>Louisiana, the fattest US state
>mfw this was made to block only americans

>art can't be edgy

>The Cleaner
So is this like a statement on how the naked body isn't dirty, so to speak?

Art can be edgy.

nothing like that, it's the opposite since they are standing in the doorway

even if it was only a feet of space between two naked people people will still walk between them simply because they are art rather than visitors

That guy sticks his ass out too much

"Modern Art" is overrated.

>So is this like a statement on how the naked body isn't dirty, so to speak?
I think is way more easy

Bro Louisiana is a shithole. My buddy was telling me once there's a strip club where you walk under a glass ceiling that has strippers dancing under it. You can pay to have them shit or piss right there

REMINDER: THE TERM "MODERN ART" REFERS TO ART BETWEEN THE 1860'S TO THE 1970'S.

It isn't. No one actually likes it.

>Passing with the ass on the dick

Modern art = Faggots

Doing god's work here canada

you can see most of the people in the background looking embarassed kek

notice how both faces the naked women side instead of the man when passing through?

>Brazillian "culture"

Mississippi, Missouri or Alabama are the fattest states objectively though (I forget which)

are you really that gullible?

why the fuck is it called the louisiana museum of modern art if it's in fucking denmark?

well that turn out better than i thought.

the guy was the first celebrity artist and love the fuck out of it.

So is it gay if you walk through facing the man or facing the woman?

I would aggressively shove them out of the way and call them dumb cunts.

Modern art in India

Kinda ugly but thankfully not as bad as my own country's modern art.

At least it looks like it could be called art by it's own merits, instead of some faggot shitting on a canvas and calling that art

if your butt touches his dick it's gay
if your dick brushes his dick you can pass it off as a sword fight

they seem to be stuck 100 years ago

louisianaboos

So if you want to fulfill your weirdo exhibitionist fetishes, just call it art and you won't get arrested?

also with an influence from avant garde (the previous pic was post-impressionalism)

it only proves how backward india is

what would happen if i accidentally tripped over and buried my face between her boobs?

arrested for sexual assault

>The artist is a not great creator—Duchamp went shopping at a plumbing store. The artwork is not a special object—it was mass-produced in a factory. The experience of art is not exciting and ennobling—at best it is puzzling and mostly leaves one with a sense of distaste. But over and above that, Duchamp did not select just any ready-made object to display. In selecting the urinal, his message was clear: Art is something you piss on.

>i am trying to motivate people to think
>BOOBIES

It makes more sense now, I've been in Louisiana and they aren't really the type of people to buy into this "art".

are there any american tourists in that museum?
i would get stuck there in that door and squashed them.

Spotted the jew

That's Russia.

will i get banned for posting this?
youtube.com/watch?v=6u_VQVggXt4&t=0m36s

>gives the twat on the right a tap-to-the-sack as i squeeze past

WAAAHHEEEYYYY

What seems to be the problem?

I am not a fan of this hyperrealistic movement, but those are some fine statues.

woman
>if I faced him, he'd have his penis right at my vagina
man
>it's only gay if the balls touch