How many walls can you draw to stop me from taking your job, kicking your ass out of the house...

How many walls can you draw to stop me from taking your job, kicking your ass out of the house, raping your wife and ensalving your kids?

>pro hint: not enough

Cuantas murallas pueden dibujar para detenerme de quitarles el trabajo, patearlos de la casa, violar a su esposa y esclavizar a sus hijos?

Consejo pro : No suficientes

Other urls found in this thread:

latintimes.com/olga-medrano-becomes-first-mexican-win-gold-medal-european-girls-math-olympics-383002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump my dubs

only wall mex7c0 needs

non-whites have a very obvious inferiority complex.

why don't you try to improve your own country? too hard? why don't you want to help your own people? why do you want to be a poorly paid servant for white americans and who tricked you into thinking that's a good idea?

TOP FUCKING KEK

MEXICO BTFO

>sudently muricans cares about soccer
>are you already getting cucked by the latin and european athletes? Finally realized hand egg is a shit-tier sport?

>hy do you want to be a poorly paid servant for white americans
I don't nigga, but you might be right about the complex because i only fuck white murican wifes. The single ones don't appeal me at all.

Going back there after summer vacation

>whites have a very obvious inferiority complex.
FTFY

Terrible spanish.

nobody fetishizes mestizos. you're on india's level... not attractive.

this thread is silly though, you're probably just insecure mexican virgins? whatever. build it.

But Mexicans are resistant to radioactivity. They must get it from their tacos or just being cockroaches.

Jjajajajaj
pendejo

Sound like someone is scared of jumping two walls uh?

near your wife and children? Lol muricans really are dumb

sage

>Near
>Implying we have people near the border
Nah friendo, at the border's edge where nobody is

Mexicans are absolute trash, nothing but jungle niggers really. A 3rd tier race - subhuman.
You shouldn't even be allowed on the internet, you need books and an education with a few hundred more years of breeding educated people, then and only then will you step up to 2nd tier and be allowed limited internet access.

you got it right. We are superior men. Due to our mayan genes we are inmune to radiation. We also can survive in the vaccum of space.

Only insecures amerifatass needs a speciel suit for that.

We just put a giant fan on the border to send the radioactivity your side lol.
You are getting mutated, neither by our seed or by your own poison.

>poland

Lol im not even gonna bother on some country whom only highlight on history is being cucked by germans.

this dumb beaner thinks living in a failed state is something to be proud of, or that fleeing his own nation is a moral action

he's also 'proud' that he self-hates enough to not be primarily attracted to his own race

you fucked up in this thread, steezer: you made Mexicans seem like desperate rats trying to flee their own race (which is often true)

>Mexico
>Not a shit hole
Ya gotta choose one, champ.

You forgot his terrible english.

I got your back Pablo.

My Mexican gardner is an awesome guy, does great hedges. Do you do hedges?

you got fukken trolled bro

thats why we have guns, cactusnigger. you wont make it over the first wall.

>australian
>thinks its relevant

jejejejje

shit nigga i like latin chicks but taping white ass brings up a more spiritual satisfaction, you know?

i choose to trample the USA with my bare feet and leave my seed in the ground so it grows and grows...

>pro tip by "the ground" i mean your gene pool

terrible english

i can be pretty edgy

we have guns too, and an army of drug adicts on your side that would be happy to clear the path for us.

God bless the 2nd ammend, for it's gonna make America mexican again!

>mexicans
>actually knowing how to use firearms
youre about half a step above niggers.

how does it feel to know that every mexican grill ive ever dated has begged me to father her children so theyll be more white?

If you had said "stop me from illegally immigrating" I'd have told you one.

But all that other shit, go ahead and come here Paco. This is the most gun happy nation in the world. Please, go ahead and get your short statured dirt colored ass near my house.

>imma fuck ur wife putoooo
LMAO! Are you even tall enough to reach her titties without jumping? You fucking little tree trunk Atzlanigger.

HEEEEEEYYY BAAABBBY

You want to go fo' a ride wit me? I'm short, sweaty, poorly educated, and make $3000 US per year

t. Mexican OP

ah, my white friend, you clearly don't know what you're saying.
Here we shoot firearms for fun in partys. We control one of the most influential illegal market networks world wide.
Still, we don't shoot at kid on schools, you top us on that lol.

On second though, maybe we should start shooting american schools. I mean, can you picture the face of a white boy crying for his mommy while pointing a shotgun to his skull? Priceless.

finally someone shows the spirit of defeat.
Sure man, i'll come over.

Top kek, height doesn't matter when the bitch fall on her kness...

>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying

top kek, aren't you supposed to have 1st world education?
Canada is 1st world, right?

yfw spics can't count past five

nobody really takes Mexicans seriously, friend.

again, you're proud of dumb things:

living in a failed state
irresponsible firearm handling
idiotic revenge fantasies involving violence against innocent people
getting as far away from the other Mexicans as possible

you're losing in your own thread lmao

firing pigiron ak's blindly into the desert before you give them to 15 year old boys to die for druglords doesnt exactly make you proficient with firearms. meanwhile there are 8 year old little white girls that can shoot the dick off a tiny desert roach like yourself.

YOUR BITCH IS GOING TO SUCK MY BIG BEANER DICK WHEN SHE SEES HOW BADLY I CAN DRIVE AN UNINSURED FORD TAURUS, WHITE BOY

t. Mexican Badass

It's okay. Our agencies have already made billions exploiting your faggot boy's club cartels and ignorant shitskin peasants. Now we're gonna cut off your market and the cartels will become homeless overnight.
>Mexico
>Not a shithole full of the dumbest people besides niggers
I like how you guys have the audacity to push black people out of neighborhoods. Only room enough for one parasite, eh, holmes?

Is anyone actually scared of Mexicans? They're short, fat, and ugly as hell. At least most of them are Christians, but even then they're still Catholics

Lol like when you drop on your knees to scrub the toilets at Disneyland? Riiiight.

put these white boys in their place OP pinche guieros el tacones

EL TACOOOOO

Go ahead and build the wall my family crossed and became citizens already.

>tacones
That's probably an actual word in Meheeco

boots user I learned it watching flapjack

He mops the floors and the white bitches get so wet he has to mop them again! Then he shoots off a firearm at a party and we've lost all the white women! The white man's brilliance was no match for the alpha criminality of poorly educated mestizos!

latintimes.com/olga-medrano-becomes-first-mexican-win-gold-medal-european-girls-math-olympics-383002

>yfw the only maths muricans are good for is ading one extra dollar to enlarge a Mcdonals combo.
kek

>you're losing on your own thread

That sounds so... canadian
Who are you to state the relevance of a country? You're only recognized for being the most cuckeable of the people all around the wold lol

>being this ignorant
Young pleb boys are used as canon meat, but the real recruits have real military trainment. Only the best of the best gets to be on the cartel.
Anyway, encouraging your adicts to commit mass murders on the promise of drugs would be easy, and who cares if he is good with weapons? We only need him to shoot randomly at the people lol.

Yeah you're right little white girls can take a dick pretty seriosly, but they usually shoot themself with it, taking the sweet,sweet mexican seed from her cheeks with her tonge and swallowing.

we don't need more than that to coquer my cuck friend

>implying mexico has not outsmarted you for generations now
top kek
oh nice nigger president by the way. You're gonna have a woman next right? (:

>implyier
read a little

Lol nigga, not me

I can't stop doing it user, it's just too easy

>implying walls will stop us
kek

>read a little
Read what? Read that Mexicans on average are 6" shorter than the average white America, and fatter too?

That's a whole lotta bullshit just to say your country is a fucking shithole. The whole world thinks your country is worse than the middle east, put down the guns and pick up some books you utter nigger.
Who knows maybe in 4-500 years your pathetic little race of shitskin mongrels might be able to do something more than just mow lawns and shoot each other.

BUILD

> but the real recruits have real military trainment. Only the best of the best gets to be on the cartel.
>mexican "military training"
>actually admitting youre a pedophile
these memes practically write themselves

Didn't you guys already have a female president? Yeah, I think her name was Vicente Fox.

doing gods work user

The only time a white girl will ever take your dick is to snatch it off and throw it in a trash can where it belongs. Don't make me fucking puke.

>implying i have a wife
>implying a 4 ft tall taco could kick a 6 ft tall white man's ass

The unfortunate truth about the world is that the further south you go the dumber the people get. I think it's got something to do with heat, latitude, and the ratio of cranial volume to surface area but I can't put my finger on it.

Say, Mexico? Don't you have a southern wall to keep your idiotic southern neighbors away?

I'm part hispanic myself (mercifully more Germanic, got away with blue eyes and a proper white look) and I'm going to say this: Until you have actually spent time with Mexicans, you cannot possibly know just how horrible they are.

They are a barbaric people. They are Christian in a sense, but even Catholics find their superstitions despicable. Much of it is thinly-veiled paganism, and some of it isn't even thinly veiled.

And that is only religion, which many may find excusable or irrelevant--their culture is fucking barbaric as well. To understand why Mexico is so terrible you must understand that Mexico's roots are not in Anglo Saxon Republicanism, but in Feudalism.

Mexico never really stopped being a feudal country until the 20th century. The system of land ownership was always ludicrously unfair, and the systemic brutality of the culture has seeped deep into the national character of the Mexican. They do not understand what "liberty" is, they see it as something that they personally want, but not something that they would die to grant to others. It is frankly hilarious to hear some of them boast of abolishing slavery as some sort of moral argument against Texas' secession. 80% of the Mexican population were de-facto slaves at the time. The US bitchslapped Mexico in the wars because the Mexican people were essentially serfs--they had no reason to fling themselves to their deaths for what amounted to a bunch of Aristocrats.

This is STILL how Mexican society functions. Or rather, how it fails to function. The Mexicans feign pride, but it is really just a bitter refusal to admit that they are a failed state. They look for sanctuary in other countries but they cannot admit to themselves that THEY are, and always were, the problem that needs to be solved.

>ywn be mexican

>post yfw you realise mexicans are the modern day cotton picking niggers

That's right pick my fruit you bottom feeding mexican manlet niggers.

I would pay many pesos to have my picture taken in front of the narco crucifixions, nationalist Mexico sounds like a paradise

aren't te average american 6' or below? and 200 lb or above?

Aren't you the ones that have an hamburger joint named "heart attack grill"? Aren't you the ones that are encouraging everyone on fat-acceptance and other nonsense?

You are very progressive my friend! That's some "heavy" progress. Ha ha!

>Guillermo González Camarena

Nice to have color TV, uh?

that's a very large logical jump white boi.
Are you sure you're 1st world?

No son we haven't.
Only a really progressive ideology like the one your country so proudly embodies can make it happend.

And we know, it's happening (:

Im nothing but a man, bro

i would give you the award of the least creative response of all time

If you don't have a wife then you're a shitty citizen of the state.
How can you value your own life if you cannont even help with the procreation of your own race? Shamefull

>The unfortunate truth about the world is that the further south you go the dumber the people get.

You've just proved how are very retarded people on the north too.
Top kek

>barbaric people
and aren't barbaric people who saved civilization from the mounstruous form of state that reigned on the most "advanced" people like Romans?
I mean, you should know this, according to you, you're "Germanic".

You're right tho, our political sistem is pretty unfair and should be changed from it's roots.
Nice response.

>Mexican nationalism
>Not taking back the lost territories from the US

top kek

Why are australians so butthurt ? Living in tha ass of the world affects their behaviour or something?

you know you guys have smaller heads and thicker skulls than whites, right? what do you think is missing?

I propose we annex all land 50 miles south of the border and firebomb the shit out of it, make it completely uninhabitable. Then we dig a two foot wide trench at the new border to keep cars from getting in. That 50 miles of scorched earth is the proving ground for anyone who wants to come to America from Mexico. If you can make it across that barren wasteland you'll be worthy of getting shot by American bullets from the automated turrets positioned atop Trumps glorious wall. No more shitskins.

>Yeah you're right little white girls can take a dick pretty seriosly, but they usually shoot themself with it, taking the sweet,sweet mexican seed from her cheeks with her tonge and swallowing.
i know cactusniggers have a hard time with english but you wrote it.

>you guys are so butthurt!! xDDD hah not me and my 600 word poorly written essays xDDD

You have been BTFO manlet, back to the field you piccaninny piece of shit. Your one job on this earth is to be slave to the superior white race. Don't forget that.

funny thing I just realized about Mexico:

how many times have you lost to white people now?

I mean, we killed you all with disease

Then the Spanish came and buggered you savages

Then the rest of the Europeans came and took your countries

Then we bought up all the 'nice' areas of your country

... and after that, we used you as low skilled manual labor and didn't even pay you the minimum wage that we give to white teenagers.

And there's more losses to come: a wall, that you're paying for.

I'd give you the award of most ass blasted 4 foot brown blob that somewhat resembles a human. How does it feel to be cucked by Jeb Bush?

> height doesn't matter

confirmed for manlet.

And this is why we look like shit, for smug faggots like OP, please ignore this fella he's probably from the southern states, maybe Oaxaca.

STOP TOUCHING MY PROPERTY

Who said anything about a wall?

the "cuck lobe", wich is 99% bigger on canadian, french, polish and recently, the muricans.

Why do you feel proud for it, though? Is because the cuck lobe woks along with the accumbens core so it gives you sattisfaction?

yeah sure man, you have to draw it or it doesn't count.

hard to writte while getting merica cucked again

Damn. I encourage you to emigrate to some place that isn't the asshole of the planet, my kanguro friend. Living like shit is not worth it. Lol

>implying the homeland is determined by the genetic roots and not of the concurrence of the soil.

Funny thing i just realized about 1st world

Your education level is shit lol

who? Jorge bush? i don't know him. Last time i saw him he was flying two planes into some towers lol. Absolute madman.

Eh? proyecting much?
where did i said that?

Canta y no llores

I WILL DEFEND MYSELF

>kicking your ass out of the house, raping your wife and ensalving your kids
I won't need a wall.

How's your swimming skills?

Hey, the school is the other way, stupid gringo lol

Sure, punch has many bullets as you want lol

Ah, im glad we have a surrended spirit at least! You my friend, will survive the next race war, and will be rewarded among all slaves.

pretty nice, but why does it matter? Nothing that is worth it is completely surrounded by water...

> proyecting

Top Kikkety Kek. What are you doing shitposting at a late time like this, my sombrero loving friend?

>hard to writte while getting merica cucked again
hard to write at all with those little roach hands, you mean?

DUDE WHATRE YOU DOING BACK OFF

Thats some quality banter there, Pablo.

top kek

The same i could say to you my nuke loving amigo.

No. I was pretty clear.
>getting
>murica
>cucked
>again

Clear now?

Why is a boy kissing your hand user?
U sum kind of faggit or something?

Thanks steve irwin, i have tons

The wall will be an interesting project for structural engineers. This will be a great opportunity to compare the difference between a retaining wall holding back bodies instead of soil.

>part hispanic
>a proper white look
Sure, Pedro.

Why the fuck would you want to fuck a fat mexican grill?

You like tacos or something?

Piece of cake for a mexican

He just apreciates a higher race
Its cool man let him be.
Just make sure not to make her angry. Rub her feet or something

She's just a slave girl with a nice ass and her tubes tied.
Serious question.
What if we did just vote to remove ALL Mexicans and literally nuke the country once they're all back? Except we keep the hot bitches and tie their tubes.

>Piece of cake for a mexican
oooh....
thhhh
Looks like you're not all that cut out to be what you say you are

Explain your plebe expresion to me gaylord. I command you to do so lol

Women and cucks will cry but they'll forget about it.
A century later we can turn it into some real farmland/ a solar hotspot

Mexico is at 1 trillion and America is 16 trillion.
In short, you guys suck.
I condemn traitors from my country who illegally sneak into others.
Not sure why you don't.

Done.

That's how you get supermutant mestizos

you will see the day you try to hide yourself in an inner chamber to flee from the angry gringo that has you cornered. you shouldn't fuck with your people's lives because we may decide we need about an additional 500 miles as a no man's land killing zone buffer. we will take what we want from Mexico just as gringo always has. What do Mexicans do about it? They sneek up behind lone Trump supporters and suckered punch them. you will pay for your insolence messkin.

THAT DOESNT AFFECT ME TRY AGAIN