Wearing band shirts Sup Forums, gay or not?

Wearing band shirts Sup Forums, gay or not?

for incredibly insecure faggots. only wear solid colors or patterns.

Only metal is okay.

I only own band t-shirts (I swear I didn't do this on purpose)

only gay if the balls touch

they're cool

gay if you have more than a few. also gay if you don't buy direct from the artist.

In general? No. But definitely this band shirt in particular

thank god im not the only one keeping this old meme alive

> Bought at a show you went to
> Pretty rad
> Bought from the artist online
> Not gay
> Bought at a show someone else went to and got for you
> Kinda gay
> Bought from a generic seller online
> Gay
> Bought at Target
> Fucking end yourself

I'm not into band shirts but id probably buy one if I went to a show and they were selling merch

if it's a logo, it's all good. If it has the band's name or some text on it, it's lame.

i wear this one sometimes. I think people just think it's some expensive designer shit

>be me
>be gay
>wears band shirts
Does this mean I'm straight or extra gay?

??? This is Ramones and guns 'n roses tier in the UK.

90% people wearing it if you asked favourite song they would look at you blankly

I was premature

Same here in the US, user. This is the kind of shit mass produced and sold in just about every Macy's.

>I was premature

to be fair i've seen more than one art hoe who definitely doesn't listen to swans in one of those

I know an art hoe that owns a first pressing of TVU&N and thinks the album is called "Andy Warhol", her parent's bought her one with the sticker fully intact, she peeled it off, and she plays it on a LP60 with no phono so the needle weight would be really high.
My fucking insides hurt its my favourite goddamn album I would never treat it like that.

I would piss on it and crack it in half if I had it

> lose possible money
No you wouldn't you edgelord.

only acceptable for obscure bands prove me wrong

You should tell her that lou reed impersonates a gay persons voice for half of the album.

Rate my recent purchases

>she peeled it off
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What if you want to meet people that share your tastes but your ethnicity causes people to assume that you mostly listen to normie rap?

are yuo a basketball american?

No but our ancestors came from the same continent.

That Tour De France shirt looks tight

Where does "made yourself using an image found/scanned" fit in? I still have a shirt with pic related.

I have one bootleg Woods of Desolation logo shirt and I think it's pretty decent looking

It's only gay if it got the band's or album's name on it. If it's just the artwork it's alright.

^^^^

Is just depends. generally, if its an obscure artist that you like, that's always fine. When its like a really famous artist that everyone knows, occasionally its just like, "oh geez, how fucking original" but other times its perfectly fine. Generally speaking though the ones that almost look like poster stuck onto a t-shirt aren't a cool as the more subtle ones.

Only wearing solid colors or patterns means you are an incredibly insecure faggot

So long as you actually listen to the band, have at it . Otherwise fuck you in your Nirvana/Ramones t-shirt

>as if normies recognize the bands on the shirts I wear

kill yourself then

t. graphic tee-wearing faggot

very nice

t. non descript /fa/ fag with no confidence who nobody talks to

It's okay to wear band shirts if you're still in high school. After that you're just embarrassing yourself.

pretty good

Insanely gay. Would you wear a shirt for a tv show, movie or game you like?

Bought one from a local grindcore artist, next to a grocery store in a shitty neighbourhood. No better tier than that.

What does wearing a band t-shirt have to do with one's own personal sexuality?

If you actually got the shirt at a concert it's a different story.

I know a guy that has t-shirts from shows the grateful dead did before they where even the grateful dead, thats pretty legit dude.