ITT: what the fuck happened-core

ITT: what the fuck happened-core

>what the fuck happened-core
a momentary lapse of reason

Roger left, so it makes sense. + yeah, the title really explains it.

Pic related broke my fucking heart after Silent Alarm was so damn good. Literally *how* was this as bad as it was? My god.

>tfw an Italian goth metal band tries to make a hard left into third-rate buttrock because of reasons

their first album ripped off the gathering, the next two were pretty decent goth doom, then Karmacode was trying to go commercial but still ok, everything since was fucking awful

Fair assessment, though I think the albums since have had a handful of pretty great songs. Kinda wish Broken Crown Halo had livelier production because the songs on it actually aren't half bad throughout.

What is it with soul vocals and chanting "gotta get up, gotta get up", like its always those exact words, it frustrates me each and every time. What's supposed to get up?

this record sounds like an 80's sci fi movie it's great.

why would they ever choose this album cover?
have they naught any dignity?

Hype/energy/excitement/soul, it's no surprise you wouldn't recognise that.

The little yellow raincoat album was amazing.
Then this heap of shit.

This, same can be said about any Weezer album post Pinkerton too.

>implying Maladroit, EWBAITE, White and half of Green are bad

Fucking amazing album.
One of my favourites.

Professional help. Seek some.

Why is this bad in mu's eyes? Other than the obvious contrarianism

Learning to fly is beautiful

Let's see... Gilmour and Co. couldn't write a Pink Floyd album without Waters so they literally bought in a corporation of ghost writers to make a McFloyd album. It is a Clapton tier album of mediocre pop songs all trying their hardest to "sound" like Pink Floyd. Waters took all the edge the band ever had when he left and on this bloated abomination it shows. Badly.

how the fuck is this bad?

So its not the music thats bad, just anger towards someone trying to make music?

There are several beautiful songs on that album...it overall sounds really good and I love it.

I bet you like Dire Straits too.

Not really, but great comeback.

Eels style changed after this album right?

true
the whole album is gilmour doing his comfortable numb guitar shit for a whole album, and richard taking up way too much
its literally like a pretty woman, nothing but looks

Cock Sparrer never made this mistake again.

Discharge learned their lesson very quickly.