Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-DE_WOCHITk?t=328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL

Sup Forums 1
Jewtube 0

checked and

rekt

Just another proof how this tolerant and open minded propagandas are, they just silence and censor every opinion that doesn't agree with theirs. In the name of free speech and liberty they go on but take away from others those values they defend and shout all the time, when they start to see that logic, facts and science are proving against their ideals they start to freak out and this the only way they got to defend their feelings. Just a cancer that will give so much problems in the western world in a near future.

congrats on the epic raid, reddit.

oy vey, the goyim have taken it over, shut it down

>implying the normies aren't waking up
if you think that's all Sup Forums then you have to go back

this some kind of virtual fedora tipping?

Nice job guys.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Liberal poz can't stand up to scrutiny.

I want this to be a thing

THIS ISN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO GOYIM

They even removed the rainbow heart

I helped

never received three hundred likes in a few minutes before, thank you anons

it only stays up for a day m8

knowing that we can still fuck with google gives me hope for the future

When're they gonna disable likes and dislikes?

It's faggot month, not gay day.

>now more than 50,000 dislikes than likes

How long until they disable the like/Dislike ratio? It's the logical next step.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. l
it's In the rules. all who break them are not channers.

plz dont wa be chanaphobic.
#notallchans

>those two blacks at :58 look deadon like the Hodge Twins, even their set-up and clothing
ayy lmao

I am honestly surprised that they kept the comments open for as long as they did. The wast majority of those 7.6m views were exposed to them.

And yeah, it is also bizarre that they left the likes/dislikes up.

maybe people should take this as a fucking hint
stop pushing your mental disorder onto me

I hope some of you saved some of those comments for future generations to laugh.

rekt confirmed!

No ones pushing it onto you.

I think you might have a mental disorder already though... Autism

This

Why it is faggot month?
As far as I know it's summer month. No?

Pretty much. I was expecting full take-down after a while, but the whole HURR DURR WE GOTTA BE STRONK narrative won.

They may have thought people would eventually soften up, but I don't know.

"Racist, homophobic neo-nazis from the notorious Sup Forums successfully shut down free speech on this beautifully diverse youtube video" - MUST SEE

>mfw I disliked the video because it featured god awful trannies and not based Sarina Valentina.

Pure degeneracy

*checks posts by ids*

Really makes me think

GO AWAY SPOOK SKELTAL

The fuck is that?
It looks like a fucking alien.

go away spooky skeltal

I thought it was ebaumsworld?

>Implying
>Implying
>IMPLYING

Go away spooky skeltal

They knew this would happen.

Screencap this:

They'll use gay hate comments that included the words 'Trump 2016' in them as Shillary propaganda in the wake of the Orlando hoax. This is ammo against us. They'll only lob the bombs we tossed at them back by saying they were 'attacked' and 'harassed' and that 'gays are still being hunted'

Google is doing it's part in making leftists go farther left and making conservatives fall even further right. They surround us only with content we already agree with (suggested videos, even comments in said videos they filter to our tastes) then they test their years of polarization tactics by forcing us all on the same turf: the #ProudToBe video.

What ensued? A fucking warzone. They knew there would be a fucking cataclysm brought on by this, and it pleases them to see that our custom media feeds have made us sworn enemies.

The jew fought you by letting you fight the jew.

I saw a few collages posted already. Nothing on this thread yet.

Every day we move further away from God's light.

kek
GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

no. i never got these faggy Sup Forums images

I am 100% fine with gay people, but that video triggered me.

I wonder if there are a lot of "normal" gays who just cringe whenever they see a SJW

like, clearly not every woman feels represented by modern day feminists

it was sam hyde

High fives for everybody!

I pretended to be Muslim when i argued. I quoted the Quran and told them to accept Allah and shit. That's the smart thing to do. Anyone who promoted Trump was being counter productive

I fear none will hear you, brother

If so, hopefully they speak up soon

Go away spooky skeltal

Same, although they were easily tricked. At least those certain libtards will stop thinking that Islam is a religion of peace

That was the plan all along Sup Forums, and now Zoey Tur backtracked your IP and zhe is coming for each one of you.

Sup Forums is peace! never forget

WE DID IT SHEEKYFORUMS

I ain't afraid of no tranny.

I bet Zoey just wanted Ben's sweet boipussi

>How long until they disable the like/Dislike ratio? It's the logical next step.
They probably think that its just Sup Forums etc that hates on the video and once it goes viral on normiebook etc the like side will win.

But they are wrong, this shit is to twisted even for the normies. Even if normies might not dislike it to a large extend they sure as hell won't like it either.

Guys, how about some radical measures?
We get an account of radical muslim immigrant, dislike all videos, make some aggressive comments about jihad on fags and write an furious note to administration with proposal to remove this video in exchange for lifes of all its participants. Something like "i ll foogin murder oll da fagz remuv dis". How's that?

Nah, need to encourage minorities all year around

>normal
>gays

TOP KEK.

he was 100% right the entire video and the other people kept saying "SO WHAT IF YOU'RE RIGHT, IT'S MEEEEEAN"
shame that he went full kike

youtu.be/-DE_WOCHITk?t=328

I really don't care one way or another about gays or trannies. Live and let live is the position I've taken. The thing is, you're apparently not allowed to just tolerate them, you have to FUCKING CELEBRATE them and their mental disorders. Honestly, all this lefty propaganda that we've been force fed in recent years has made me a little more racist and "homophobic" than I probably was about 10 years ago. They're trying to aggressively force too much, too hard, and too fast.

Just seeing all of this social engineering going on, and being full aware of it really bothers me on a deep level.

I lol'ed thanks

GOAWAYSPOOKYSKELTAL

It'll fit in with the other trash mobs in a Castlevania game.

Well YouTube is a private website, so the can censor who they wish. I don't agree with it, but it is their right. I will agree that it shows how cowardly they are to stop any free speech they deem hate speech. Oh well, they got fucked and triggered that's all that matters.

male homosexuals are 'normal' though according to most modern research on the topic

Females are all around inferior to men, especially physically. However, you only need one male to impregnate many women. Men are needed to defend the tribe, hunt, etc. Men are likely to fight over women, it would only make sense for some males to become homosexual.
There's actually quite a lot of evidence for it, like how that men born after the 3rd(or 2nd?) child are far more likely to be gay than the first few births.
Additionally, "true" lesbianism is basically mutant-rare tier, especially when compared to male homosexuality rates.
As outlined above, male homosexuals would be an overall net plus to a tribal society.

Go away spooky skeltal

There is a video with a 20 min recording of the comments.

How bad is the actual video though?
I could never get more than 4 seconds into it.

They made it a safe space

he had so much potential

>Gay
>Trans
There's you're problem famaloo
They're different fucking things! Homosexuality is not a mental disorder, while transgenderism is!
I hope you learned something today.

>Net plus
>Implying non homos are NOT net plus
>Implying
>Implying
>IMPLYING
>net plus

Fuck, I need new internet.

women are a liability outside of popping out babies in a tribal society you retard

>I wonder if there are a lot of "normal" gays who just cringe whenever they see a SJW
ofc they do. There are tons of gays that hate this shit and with good reasons, it makes every one of them look like degenerate self entitled retards.

I worked with a gay person for some time and i didn't even know he was gay before he told me. He was pretty much normal and i couldn't tell he was a faggot by looking at him. He was sick of all this shit, he didn't want to march in pride, he didn't want all this bullshit. He just wanted a ''normal'' man instead of a woman and he was sick of all the pride faggots and social justice warriors. Most gay people are probably like that, a silent majority that you never even notice.

So far, these have participated:
>Sup Forums: Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /lgbt/, /s4s/, /po/ :^),
>8ch: Sup Forums, Sup Forums, likely more,
>Reddit: Unknown boards, likely /r/The_Donald involved
>russian 2ch.hk (may be DDoSing)
>Krautchan Sup Forums
>Yilauta Sup Forums, Sup Forums
>EBaumsworld
>Stormfront
>Assorted normies

Go away spooky skeltal

No, the problem is gayfags and transfags assume that if something's not listed in the APA DSM, it's not a mental disorder.