Do you consider trasngenderism degeneracy or a legitimate mental illness?

Do you consider trasngenderism degeneracy or a legitimate mental illness?

If you consider it a mental illness, do you think transitioning is the best treatment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
reddit.com/r/transpassing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I consider it a mental illness but probably 49% of "trans" people at the moment are just gays and 50% are trying to fit in with trap anime fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

I think its both

you have to be insane or blind to think you are not what you really are. I think a redpill would be the best treatment.

Anti schitzo meds usually do the trick to snap you out of it

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness that we need to treat chemically. Lopping your dick off or growing your clit out and fucking your shit up with hormones is NOT a substitute for legitimate medical care.

Anyone who's just pretending to be trans because it's the hip thing to be is a fucking degenerate and ought to be gassed.

Degeneracy. There are people who legitimately have this mental illness, but not enough to count.

This. Most transgendered people are just degenerates, which I suppose could be a mental illness in itself but I see it more as intense stupidity. Pour some hot wax on them and give them a few lashes and you'll see how fast they fall back in line. But then there are the actual transgendered psychotics, who despite anything you may do they'll believe they're transgendered, just as a delusional schizophrenic believes he's Napoleon no matter what's you do to prove him wrong.

>degeneracy or a legitimate mental illness?

What is the difference?

>Do you consider

it's a symptom of extreme weakness and insecurity - it's an instant gateway to notoriety or distinction from mundanity... I think a big reason for its spread is the special snowflake appeal - and the people who embrace it are those with such low self regard or dignity, they're willing to mutilate themselves (figuratively, if not physically) in order to construct for themselves some sense of identity, purpose, and belonging

it's the ultimate goatherd capitulatory move ---- and the cases of legitimate medical neurological fuckery are probably exceedingly rare... the degeneracy aspect likely has distractionary value - where they overwhelm themselves with abhorrent sensory input, which further distracts them from how empty and feeble they are as individuals

Degeneracy is just people playing at it, mental illness is not being able to help it. It's a slim difference.

In Serbia we use the term "dusevna bolest" which translates to illness of the soul.

But in the west it's mental illness.

Funny how different people put it.

The latter.

It's a mental illness. Be a faggot, be a tranny. I don't care, as long as you do your thing in private. I start caring when you shove that shit down my throat, like when you put it on the fucking homepage of the biggest video sharing site in the world. Don't expect of me to understand you, don't demand of me to accept you. Don't try to turn the abnormal to the new normal. Don't harm others, don't promote your degenerate lifestyle choices to others, stay the fuck away from kids and easily manipulated people.

Jesus Christ trans shit just annoys me greatly in general. I curse the person who performed and thought up the transition process ultimately enabling these idiots

>do you think transitioning is the best treatment?

They're going to transition a bullet through their cranium when they hit non-passable age, just like all trannies do.

Encouraging these people is just hurdling them further and further towards the inevitable outcome of suicide.... I'd like to tell the people pushing this nonsense that they should be ashamed of themselves, but it's pretty clear at this point that they have no concept shame whatsoever.

it's mainly ugly people with self image issues who think transitioning will make them feel better

see
reddit.com/r/transpassing/

do you think reinforcing the delusions of a schizophrenic is the best treatment for schizophrenics?

Is transgenderism really analogous to schizophrenia in that way?

considering it stems from an array of one or more mental illnesses that happens to include schizophrenia? yes

Yes, I earnestly believe it is a mental illness, and the best treatment is transitioning. HOWEVER, in the current climate, that is untrue. Most people that consider themselves transgenders are merely momentarily suffering from hormonal imbalance, but by society foolishly celebrating the fuck out of "transgenderism" is pushing temporarily imbalanced people into outright insanity that causes a permanent body modification, which is why 40% kill themselves even after transitioning. By SJWs cheering this shit, we haven't allowed science, honest discussion, and personal therapy to do their job, and I hold celebratory attitudes responsible for the tragedy of this high suicide rate.

Isn't gender dysphoria a mental illness albiet one that doesn't necesserily effect you intellectually or mentally apart from having that dysphoria itself.

I'm with you as far as non-genuine ones. As for the regressive left having no sense of shame, just look at what they do when shame, a perfectly valid way of society remaining cohesive (getting her pregnant and abandoning her creates a fatherless child and therefore likely criminal in our society, so society forces him to marry her; sleeping with every dick on the block breaks families and spreads disease, so society throws sluts out; eating everything in sight strains our medical system, so children make fun of you; etc) is legitimately brought up. I believe it's because they're authoritarians and would prefer the state to police society rather than allow society to police itself.

>the transition process
It started with farmers about 10k years ago. They realized that if they neutered male animals, they'd grow plump and their meat wouldn't smell like mummy rot. Then a bunch of years later there were mystery cults. And all kinds of crazy Slaanesh type stuff.

>falling for the makeup/fashion jew
Passing is just another one of those create-a-problem merchant ploys to sell you things. Make you feel bad about yourself. Make you think that with only three easy payments you can buy a lifestyle that won't be oppressive and mind-numbing. People are chicken shit anyway, they never say anything. Pair of moccasins, a poncho and probably clean sweatpants, and I'm ready to leave the house! Comfycore.

You know how they did it in the old days? A clamp and a hot knife. After you were liquored up of course.

.1% are probably legitimate biological mutated mistakes. They'd be the ones that shut the fuck up about it and learn to deal with it.

The rest are bandwagon attention whore faggots.

>best treatment?
100 Hail Mary, 100 Our Father and 100 Glory Be prayers daily.