Bryan Cranston Wants To Play Trump in Election '16 Movie

Would you watch it? Who would you cast for the others?

youtu.be/LAr7zHoMm1o

Who will play her

Probably a 20 year old black woman

Paul Dano would be a better choice.

Danny Devito

Idris Elba

Didn't he say he was moving to Canada?

her biggest fan

Donald Trump should be in it as himself.

Classic

Cranston is an ardent Hillary cuck so why does he want to play Trump?

Since he is skipping the security briefings and other meeting he should be free.

Nah, Lena Dunham would be able to pull off Hillary Clinton much more convincingly.

Bernie Sanders HAS to be Larry David

Want a to mock him like Baldwin obviously

I'll give you a minute of why he'd want to play a politician he hates in an unflattering film

>in Election '16 Movie
No one asked for this shit!

Cranston looks too dignified to play that orange fuck

Please god no, it was painful enough to live through, and even then no dramatization will ever be more interesting than the actual thing. Do not want

dude orange lmao

>threatening to leave your country because of the election's results
>having any dignity

Idris Elba but in a blonde wig

>Hating the person trying to save the country
>Dignified

>Bryan Cranston, dead at 60.
>Cranston was found dead in his Hollywood home, clutching a first draft script for "Praise Him," the film based on the 2016 Presidential Election, which he plays the role of President Donald Trump.
>Cause of death is undetermined at this point, but authorities have said frog tracks found on Mr. Cranston's body, and throughout the home, lead them to believe it was a Kek and enter gone wrong.
>Anthony Weiner could not be reached for comment.

WTF happen to Chloe?

Wew

Anyone else remember That's my Bush and how terribly it sucked?

I have a theory. Shows about presidents that choose to lampoon the current president usually suck. Especially if they get started before the administration has had time to develop a characteristic way of functioning. It's hard to make fun of how an administration does business when you have to write scripts before actually experiencing the administration. Also the public needs to have time to learn what it's like watching the administration so they know and understand what aspects of it are worthy of satire.

On the other hand, shows that provide a political environment that is either divorced from the current political climate or presents an alternative to it (House of Cards, West Wing) tend to be pretty good and well received by the public.

>save the country
lelelel
more like it to sell it russia

Beats giving it to Mexico.

Hi, you're Hillary, right? I'm Trump.

Cranston doesn't even look like him. Even if he gained weight.

>sell it russia
You'd have to buy it from the Saudis first.

idris elba

>say you're going to leave the country because you'd be butthurt over an election
>don't actually do it
>dignified

I used to really like Bryan Cranston. Not so much anymore. Actors need to stfu about politics in general.

There should be a show that could be a lighthearted sitcom about Trump getting into wacky adventures in other countries. Putin could be a recurring character who ends up being the side kick, although it will often be portrayed as coincidental, and other countries will accuse Trump of hanging out with Putin on purpose ( Putin played by Jason Statham of course) and Kim Jong Un would be the primary antagonist who employs silly underbudget schemes to try and kill trump that always go wrong.

kekkerino

>looks dignified
Not the same as actually is dignified.

Cate Blanchett

>There should be a show that could be a lighthearted sitcom about Trump getting into wacky adventures in other countries
There is. It's called reality.

>getting famous for playing Hal the Cuck
>dignified

>main villain not George Soros in a Dr. Claw-esque role

>lighthearted

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Meryl Streep of course

wtf I hate rednecks now

We really need flags on this board

>yfw they pull an Inglorious Basterds and make her win

he really is orange tho

perfect

>City """""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""

She'd have the crying on election night down pat

As long as Michael Cera plays Jeb, they can cast whoever they want

>trying

dude orange lmao

And what makes you qualified to talk about politics? Fucking speech police here.

this guy as senator Sanders