NO PASARÁN!

BOOOOOOOOOM

Stay out of the street kids.

I hope the car is ok.

NO PAREMESAN YES PASARAN

NO PARMESAN YES PASARAN

NO PARMESAN YES PASARAN

NO PARMESAN

That faggot with the spanish republican flag, hopefully he's dead, a less traitor

Inshallah, brother!

>Toyota Tundra

oh not again..
they will be sued

You will pay for this, Takashi Yamashuga

>it's okay when we act like Muslims

>Blacks sometimes fight therefore whites should not fight

Driving into a crowd of people congrats on the brave fighting
Tbqh Muslims and right wingers are so alike I wonder why other leftists tolerate their religion

>brave fighting
What exactly is brave fighting then? Offering your opponent a pair of boxing gloves and a mouthguard and challenging to a boxing match? Is that what Serbs do?

that's exactly what terrorist shitskins say.
so no difference really between them and white supremacist scum?

We just don't celebrate killing of other citizens in any way. I know hard to understand . I'm just saying this can't be good for anybody

That's the most retarded logic I've ever heard. What else can possibly be done?

This reminds me of a sketch on youtube i saw where a skinhead offers boxing gloves to a shitskin on the train and gets stabbed to death.

>Reminds me of that video I just made up to illustrate my strawman

It's not a strawman because it's pretty much what you're saying and it's completely relevant. How are you suppose to fight if your opponent doesn't follow rules? I'm just trying to understand what you believe the correct actions to take here are.

>Your enemy literally wants to kill you
>Would not hesitate to use weapons or attack you numerous people on one

>"Um dude, why exactly are u not fighting in 1on1 combat with agreed-upon rules as well as multiple trained referees?"
That's your logic rn

>What else can possibly be done?
That's exactly what suicide bombers say. Are you one of them?

suicide bomers also eat food, are you one of them?

what fucking "rules" are you taking about? i am not sure if you are seriously defending running people over because "nothing else could be done"? what a massive faggot.

The quiet dignity of the black man vs. the baboon-like antics of white apes.

The only people that killed anyone were the nazis. Real protesters don't wear riot gear and bring weapons if they are planning to protest peacefully. The nazis went there looking to instigate violence and kill. The people protesting the nazis are wear t-shirts and using found weapons to protect themselves

average white supremacist

>IMAGINE MY SHOCK, NIGGAH

zoom in
enhance

Goddamn I fucking hate wh*te people

the race of peace