Can you red pill me on Vince Foster Sup Forums? Why did the clintons want to murder him?

Can you red pill me on Vince Foster Sup Forums? Why did the clintons want to murder him?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/ABSURD/absurd.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they were worried he'd be granted immunity and fry the clintons in a federal case.

Bumparino

Over the Waco fiasco, correct?

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/ABSURD/absurd.html

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

My memory is hazy on it atm, but I'm pretty sure it was actually because of Cattle Futures or Travelgate.

Clinton ran guns out of Mena, Arkansas to Nicaragua during his time as governor there, they also smuggled drugs back into the US, Vince knew too much and was a liability. Thats how I understand it

The fuck did you get Waco from?

Read a history book.

Posting nigger ass. You need to go back, nigger.

she looks white to me faguette

whats wrong with you

This "trend" with fat asses is 100% nigger. If you weren't a permavirgin you'd know what happens to girls with "hot" nigger asses after 2 months of neglect.

Not even surprised that it's niggers perpetuating this, black chicks eat entire fridges.

there's always been assman or titman. i prefer thick legs and nice round ass. if that makes me a nigger than so be it.

i cant believe there are guys that like a bony ass may as well date 10 year old boys

>France
>calling others nigger

this

real women have body

It's ok if you're a fatboy and tubs of lard are the only thing you can pull, but talking shit about actual fit asses and girls that you can throw around on the bed and fuck 35 different ways is pretty cucked.

Iska is stupid #thicc.

Couldn't even elect Hofer and you're going to come here and excoriate us about ass preferences.

Nice backpedalling, hillbills

how is OP pic tubs of lard? you can still throw her around. post a pic of what you like and watch us make fun of your pedophile preferences

Big asses have been treasured since the Greco-Roman period.

You dumbfuck that comment was about the flag, how is it in anyway related to me shitting on the fatman before?

iskra is so fine

> treasured

People were ok with them and they didn't hate on them which is fine. Everyone else fucked 14 year old girls. Hope that makes you think.

Oh god, this. 90% of all ass men are teenage virgins or blacks/puerto ricans.

You want to know what's better? The face. Tits and ass come and go, but the face is there for life. You marry a butterface and in 5 years you wake up married to a 3/10. A 20 year old with a fat ass will be 250lbs by 30 and a girl with hige tits (that are real) will be playing hacky sack with them after the first kid.

Australia, I know you like your bants, but you aren't a total shit.

Good work.

is that all you got on America that we are fat? at least our women weren't cuckolded by russians

>Everyone else fucked 14 year old girls.

Are you sure you aren't a fucking Muzzie? Get out of Austria you Van der Bellend greenie cunt.

Not really. Being a bit chubby was a sign of wealth for obvious reasons, but they weren't assmen because the solely liked big asses. Bear in mind that 99.9% of women back then did not have big asses.

Also Romans made fun of people with overaly large (or small) body parts. This goes for tits, asses, dicks, and non-sexual parts. If you were an outlier, you were a freak.

there is still hope in this world. my new desktop that one

90% of non-ass men are anime fags who will never get laid anyway

Take it easy with your damage control, you little cheeto assassin.

Men married 14 year old girls in the past. It's called history.

He was having lesbian sex with Hillary, and he was about to tell Monica. So Hillary ripped his throat out with her teeth so she could drink his blood and turn him into a pet zombie demon. He runs the snufflist for her current campaign.

> get called a fat turbovirgin
> o-oh yeah, w-well you're an ANIME VIRGIN!!!!
> gotem

you have much in common with muhammed

There are statues of women with big asses, my guy.

God bless, lad.

Tell me true, Austria - did you vote for Hofer?

fap away

> guys people TREASURED fat asses in the past
> well people fucked little girls in the past too
> OMG UR A MUSLEM

top kek summerboy, step your game up

>stop liking what I don't like

If you guys just come out and admit the only action you've ever gotten was from fat latina midget, I don't think people would hate on you so much.

I mean, come on. Not only are there obese americhubs in this thread RIGHT NOW, but there's permavirgins aplenty too.

Can't even answer the question...

this might come as a huge shock to you, but people actually had different opinions and tastes for thousands of years, some people liked THICC fertility godesses and some like petite QTs

god damn, thats a fine ass my friend.

MORE MORE MORE

low energy post

AUSTRIA STILL HAS NOT DENIED HE IS A MEMBER OF THE MOSLEM BROTHERHOOD.

Never watched anime once in my life, it looks fucking retarded.

And I have been laid plenty you ass man sperg, who freaks out whenever someone else has a discerning opinion.

Have any links, never saw them (or maybe just never noticed). Big fan of Roman history here.

i was just mimicking him that user.

but the muslim freaked out first

I have no fucking idea why people aren't attracted to thick girls over everything else.

I can understand the argument of how there roughly 8000 calories away from being fat but they look so much more fuckable it's insane.

I hope I swallow my pride and end up with a thick girl and not jsut some dumb skinny bitch that Im not ashamed of.

You are talking to the guy you were "mimicking", you unbelievable dipshit. Should probably get started on them summer school assignments, bud, this isn't going too well for you.

> muh super fuckable wife who'll be rolling around in a scooter 5 years after marriage

top kek

do you masturbate using butter as well?

muhammed pls

I remember seeing photographs of the various statues here, actually, but I didn't save the links or pics. I'd have go and dig them up.

>op posts legit question that asks hard questions for the Hillary camp
>thread almost immediately derailed
Shills are amongst us

he didn't commit suicide that's for sure. you can only speculate about everything else.

Will you disavow Islam?

real muhammedans have curves

I was expecting something about Foster. Instead all we have is ass.

These fat fucks really do behave like shills don't they?

I mean if fat people weren't utterly disgusting there really wouldn't be a need for some turbovirgin band to spampost select "models".

why are you in a white country? go defend your desert

> sheboon enablers will never know the feel of their gf running towards them, jumping up, and wrapping their legs around for a kiss

What's the MO anyways? Are you supposed to greet your #thicc gurl at the airport holding a KFC bucket?

If you can't remember, no big deal. Maybe I'll look around for some after work tomorrow.

like your gf can wrap her legs around you wearing full burka muhammed

>I hope I swallow my pride and end up with a thick girl and not jsut some dumb skinny bitch that Im not ashamed of.

dude what

how can you even know who to be proud of if you're truly that attracted to fat chicks?

i would be proud to date lena dunham aside from everything about the kind of person she is

get the fuck out of here normies ree etc

The speed with which this thread got derailed by the hill shills should be a big red exclamation point to everybody

Dat cellulite tho.

>B-but you're a gay pedo if you don't like land whales.

Vince Foster is just one person in a long list of people who have been assassinated by the clintons. do you have anything to contribute? if not

Thicker than a buttermilk biscuit

God I hope s bitch gets fatter

Just like Olivia Jensen. I would give her the cummies any day.

You are a gay pedo, and probably a Muslim, too.