Money will make you happ-

>money will make you happ-

>Linkin parking car

He didn't commit suicide because he wasn't happy. Do you think that people keep living because they're happy? How wrong can you be, OP?

>He didn't commit suicide because he wasn't happy
Elaborate or you're fucking retarded.

If you're so intelligent then why don't you figure it out?

Cringe

Because he did commit suicide because he's unhappy. What other reason are there?

Stop this

>people commit suicide because they are happy
T. (You)

what if you're experiencing the happiest moment in your life then you realize that you'll never be so happy again. so you don't want to be unhappy again and commit suicide.

oh, user...

His name was Seth Rich. Pizzagate and Podesta, amirite Pedes?

bitch car.
He committed suicide cuz his band was cringe live and couldn't deal with the embarrassment.

Thats retarded and you know it

Ya you dumb bitch

>embarrass yourself making cringe tier music
>still can only afford BMW
I'd kys myself too desu.

don't ever post that image again

says the guy who’s so poor he doesn’t even know what a bmw looks like

gambling debts owed to a Russian crime syndicate?

no way 69 can afford that

I regularly ruin my own happiness by realizing that the feeling is fleeting and that I'll soon again be neutral or depressed. I'm not happy after that moment. This example doesn't work. I just replied seriously to a bait comment.

because his dad was pedosta and raped as a kid and fiddles kids on a weekly basis on bill clintons private island
Trudeu is castros son
and he is podestas son
not hard

>alternative theory time

Maybe money DOES make you happy,
And he was trailing off quickly in terms of his fame, new he quite likely wasn't gonna sell more records, the residuals were just starting to bring in less then his outgoing expenses, so he tops himself, right at the peak wealth he'd every have, makes his, millions, goes out on top. ergo money makes you happy, so happy that when you see it going, you'd be better off dead lolol

yeah most young rappers must be leasing/borrowing cars for photo's, film clips etc.
There's just no fucking way there all making that much money.