What is burger's honest opinion on this guy?

What is burger's honest opinion on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2187723-extreem-rechts-protest-in-vs-tegen-weghalen-beeld-verdediger-slavernij.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great General
that's the common consensus, regardless of the persons opinion on the Civil War

I don't know, but the virgin confederacy vs the chad union was pretty great.

Not a yank obviously but he's a LOSER! Hahaha, wanna lose a little harder Lee? It must be hard knowing your greatest leader was a fucking looooooser lmao.

Patton was the greatest general in the history

Lee is maybe second or third, depending where you put Washington

One of our most brilliant military minds. Consistently defeated numerically and technologically superior forces through his sheer will and command of the battlefield.

Lackey for Jewish slave owners.

Washington was a straight up garbage general. The fuck is with this bait?

fpbp

>Patton was the greatest general in the history
LaughingCorsicanManlet.png

Explain how he fended off the greatest superpower of that time period for 3 years with next to zero foreign support, primarily using militias, and local farmers.

Robert E. Lee was a great guy and it's a shame the American Left has been vilifying him since the Roof shooting in 2015.

Traitor
Literally anti American

Other generals helping him and actual competent commanders.

Lee wasn't pro-secession in any sense though. He just didn't want to have to fight Virginians. Hell he didn't even own slaves, and if i'm not mistaken he even allowed slaves to travel with his army. Whilst Grant did own slaves.

>Explain how he fended off the greatest superpower of that time period for 3 years with next to zero foreign support, primarily using militias, and local farmers.
The same way the taliban has resisted your assault for over a decade. Washington was basically a terrorist that led a taliban style insurgency.

>Robert E. Lee was a great guy
>Sided with a faction he knew was destined to lose that supported an immoral economic system he himself despised over "muh honor"
Lee is an embarrassment, I'm shocked toothless clueless southerners still cling to his legend.
You want an ass-kicker? Sherman was the baddest take-no-prisoners salt-the-earth motherfucker the civil war ever saw.

No he didn't you dumbass

He led a regular army against the British. His tactic was to never allow himself to be caught in a situation that would possibly destroy his army. But guerrila fighting was not done by the Colonial Army, it was done by off-shoots of it.

Sherman was a war criminal

Patton and Lee are tied for the greatest generals in United States history.
>Sherman was a war criminal
Indeed he was! If a general today pulled that crap, they'd be stripped of their stars.

>muh Sherman

Every time.

>Lee greatest generals in United States history
>literally committed treason against the United States
nah

Lee wasn't as good of a general as history claims, at least not as a battlefield commander. Certainly his actions at Gettysburg prove that much.

SOLID

good man, incredible general

>Washington was basically a terrorist that led a taliban style insurgency.

Literally this.

He was the best general in that war. Even Lincoln approached him and asked him to serve for the north. But the state Virginia split into two, with West Virginia going with the north and Virginia going with the south.

He was a loyal son of a sovereign state. A very honorable man that could not fight against his family and could not fight against his friends.

SJW and liberalism is destroying my country, destroying my countries history and this mans name.

I forgot to mention he, his family and his friends were all from Virginia, so he choose to be a loyal son of a sovereign state.

Neutral. I obviously dislike him for joining the confederacy but I do respect him staying with his state out of loyalty.

Amazing general, I don't know what he was like as a person.

I knew him. Cool dude.

Sherman, Sheridan, and Lincoln should have all been tried and hanged for war crimes and waging an illegal war on fellow Americans.

I think he was talking about American history leaf.

In Dutch media he is being displayed as the defender of slavery. Which wasnt that uncommon at that time.
I know he was much more than that.
Google translate this page and you will see how anything other than left is being reported as EXTREME RIGHT WING HARDCORE RACIST

nos.nl/artikel/2187723-extreem-rechts-protest-in-vs-tegen-weghalen-beeld-verdediger-slavernij.html

I'm half American and my brother and father is literally named after him...

I'm an Asian Confederate I guess

Don't forget, history is written by the victors
>Hell he didn't even own slaves

it is a common thing among most developed country now.

In Assassin's Creed they said Washington was a bad general.

A fucking nazi racist piece of shit.

I don't have a problem with him. And I'm very anti-Confederate.
hey Sup Forums

Well he wasn't amazing