Should MTV be banned from engaging in politics?

These jokes might sound hilarious within your circle jerk but when you put it out on a public platform t is a whole different story

>...mulatto abominations are fine though.

>Should Sup Forums be banned from engaging in politics?
FTFY

Also yes.

Really makes u think

>dude republicans are so racists man

>white people adopting asian girls like it was sushi night

why don't they never adopt anything else? do they feel threatened by BBC and BYC? are whites just predatory pedos

I don't even get the joke

>BYC
Yeah nah, BBC maybe but Chinks have small dicks

Pity the leftist. Only capable of seeing children as props in their loveless lives and never knowing the joy of being on Granpa's knee.

massa lettin you use his computer?

massas into cuckolding like all you white boys

yea shut em down with the fairness doctrine like they tried to do to talk radio

nothing but jewish masons anyways

the asian baby might make to harvard, or at worst, dartmouth

>wasting your time on sub-human races
for what purpose

thought that was a Sup Forums troll until I realized this is a liberal shitposting about a racemixed kid lmao

the only person getting cucked is your gf

asian women are (generally, when raised proper) smart, obedient, family oriented and ambitious

of all the possible combinations, an asian female is the easiest to adopt and raise. imagine comparing that shit to a black boy or girl.

>even my ancestors were faggots who couldn't stop thinking about Black men
yeah you really showed me

MTV should just die already. How many more shows about pregnant teenagers do we need?

woke af senpai baka

>ambitious

Their biggest ambition is marrying a rich man or marrying a poor man and shitting out so many kids that eventually maybe one of them will be rich.

I'm pretty sure they end up on facial abuse if raised white.

Yeah I make harsh classless jokes about liberal figures all the time but I'm just not dumb enough to do it on a public platform

I love how much these black wewuzians hate gay people. I dont know why, but it makes it really funny to me.

>thousands, even millions of asian children adopted by whites
>one ends up on facial abuse
Wow, I guess they're all at risk then.

that's simply the natural ambition of women. they invariably seek the strongest, most successful partner, rear the children and be caretaker of the home. i see nothing wrong with this.

you only remember that hapa because she was rare and unique. 90% of the women on facial abuse are white women raised by white women

WE WUZ CUMDUPSTERS AN SHEET

First time I've ever wished to be black desu.

wew lad, you finally realised how we non-retards feel about MDE.

Why are black people the worst people in the world?

You can't generalize about other races, there's all kinds of different personalities amongst asians or whites or latinos or even arabs

But every black person you'll ever meet or hear of is some kind of fucking jerk

You 'murrikuks are such faggots...hahahahaha.

there is no end to the degeneracy and evil of the white male

>Sup Forums is the same as twitter

chinese girls are worth nothing and are frequently killed in order to have a male since they can only have 1 child.

what did you just say to me you little bitch?

I mean just look at the guy who wrote this tweet

Can't you tell at a glance that he's going to be an unbelievable fucking asshole

I think it's their mindblowing inferiority and persecution complexes.

we wuz cucks n shiet

>got in on Twitter early enough to secure the handle @ira
>still only has 25k followers
That's pretty pathetic

I can't believe you would even type that. Subhuman? Are you joking?

>only american blacks are fuckwads
>they do fine anywhere else

the only consistent thing about it is white people enforcing shitty racial hierarchy and violence against them in the US

yikes, what would make someone post that?

>only american blacks are fuckwads
Not true at all, they are still fucking shit even in places where they were barely being discriminated against.

Yeah blacks in the UK are waste of space cunts as well
It's the race

>R
>not Я

Take a look at London's most wanted murderers some time

Or the rape and demographic statistics in Malmo, Sweden

Or the fact that Haiti freed themselves from colonialist oppression two fucking centuries ago

>mfw watching a BLM rally in london where they are all "mandem are being killed by da racist system!!"

Another one they were all just dancing at this "protest" to some kendrick lamar song.

Brazil is literally the most diverse and integrated country in the world and it's a 90% accurate rule that how dark someone's skin is can determine how much of a cunt they are

sorry but there's no way a black man can be racist

Even if this is true how come the descendants of Chinese railroad slaves and the openly maligned Mexican underclass don't cause the same kind of national nightmares that blacks do?

>let's blame everything on the niggers
>yeah it's the niggers
>reeeee i'm out of toilet paper it's the niggers
>reeeeeeeee my mom wants me to get a job fucking niggers
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee trump why haven't you killed all niggers yet

every time.

>reeee 52% of the country's murders are committed by niggers
>reeee 60% of the country's robberies are committed by niggers
>reeee niggers consume 40% of the welfare budget
>reeee quotas are set aside in every elite school and workplace for underachieving niggers

'no'