Let's rank Justified the characters

Let's rank Justified the characters.

The file was too big yesterday so I split it into 4, hopefully it works this time.

still didn't work

Boyd
Rayland
Tim
Mags
Dickey
Dewey
Duffy
Mike
Ava
Avery

At the very bottom is Constable Bob and Winona

divided into eight

>1021x3137
fuck is going on with your res man
God tier: Boyd Crowder
Everyone else

>he rated EVERY character with lines
absolute madman

last one

Who was the season 1 bad guy again?

I thougt seasons 1 (main story, not the random case of the week episodes) and 2 were the best

3>1>2>>>>>>6

I should be surprised

No.

I think it was Boyd and his Father

Reyland

>nigger gets top tier
>based constable bob and Sam fucking Elliot get suicide tier

KILL YOURSELF!

Peacock was fucking cool

Not OP but Limehouse was based

Constable Bob was a meme character. I know that's overused on this site but he really was the epitome of a meme character.

I wouldn't put Sam Elliot in suicide tier either but he was pretty underwhelming. Not sure why Timothy Olyphant and everyone else jizzed over him. Probably solely due to the actor playing him.

i agree, though he got a lame-ass ending. even still OP, that shouldn't bring him down to awful-tier. maybe good or ok tier

Dewey Crowe>*

>BASED MICKEY
>BAD
GET THE FUCK OUT
>tfw hold me

90% is literally irrelevant tier

I really like Boon for what his character was thematically. You also don't get too many characters like him in tv shows (sidekicks that outlive their boss)

They have so many characters? How do they find time for character development?

>tfw a justified thread is going to die for le funny bane threads
Will you hold me, Sup Forums?

>Wynn Duffy only in great tier when you put people like Coover Bennet, Boyd's lackey's and a bunch of literal who's are in top tier

>drinking and listening to justified soundtrack
>feeling sad the show is over and there no more threads on Sup Forums
>this thread

noice.

Making tiers for this show is pretty stupid anyway.

Characters are ever great or forgettable. And a large majority falls in the first category.

Choo Choo was based. Also the guy who was his comrade, forget his name.

this show was so good at making memorable characters even when they just appeared in only one episode. Like that hitman in season 1 played by the reverend from Deadwood. I often got bummed out seeing them get gunned down by the end because they could make even the smallest roles interesting

The Bennetts are overrated. I kept rolling my eyes when Mags was on the screen. Best character was Mr Wynn Duffy.