I was watching the Harry Potter films and realized that Harry didn't get his first kiss until 15. I mean...

I was watching the Harry Potter films and realized that Harry didn't get his first kiss until 15. I mean, reaching the age of 15 without even kissing a girl? Just saying, that seems pretty pathetic.

I didn't get mine til I was like 16.

I'm 19 and a kissless virgin

SOMEBODY POST THE PASTA! QUICK!!!

haha yeah what a loser.........

And who could forget poor rat boy?

>Just saying, that seems pretty pathetic.
The pathetic part is that there is a picture of the dead boyfriend that she's cucking pinned to that mirror.

Not as pathetic as writing one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I was 10 and I was already giving chicks the creampie and eating ass

does kissing your mom/aunt/gran count??

Only if you used tongue/copped a feel.

Dude should've kept her instead of going for that ginny fat ass.
Asians age better.

who is he kissing?

I was 17...

>asian girl randomly gets huge crush on dopey white guy character

this trope is racist

I kissed a girl at pre-school when I was like 5

My first kiss was at 19. I can confirm. If you don't get your first kiss by 12 you will die a loser.

I GOT 7 MAC 11s

haha yeah can you imagine if someone was twice that old and STILL hadn't even kissed a girl haha how pathetic would that be haha

I got mine at 17, currently 24 and doing pretty well with women

Who fucking cares

same

Can confirm, kissless 28 year old here, next week I kill myself.

This movie made me realize I was both attracted to Asian girls and Scottish accents
The two together is exponentially cuter

thats when i got mine

then lost my virginity at 17

feels pretty ok i guess

>tfw the only asian girl in the film got BLEACHED twice

Tell me about your masculinity

I think Rowling said that wizards are more repressed than muggles.

Makes sense because they don't have sexy media or violent video games

uhh, she's Scottish, you can hear her accent perfectly well

What happened to her? She just disappeared after the 5th movie.

So this isn't an asian girl, user?

nice b8

I was 21 when I first kissed a girl, 24 the second time, and haven't done it since

No, she's oriental

They're just really dull instead.

Just spells that let you turn into people and virtually live out your fantasies.

you see her in 7.2 for a few seconds

Oriental means from Asia, retard.
And that's a racial slur now, user.
I mean it's 2017 now.

haha y-y-yeah how can you go that long *gulp*

>asian character
>name her ching chong
>pair her with some gweilo

jesus christ rowling

That's not politically correct.

>And that's a racial slur
how the fuck is oriental a slur, it's a purely geographical term

You can't say that anymore

>be me 10 years old
>be homesick, laying on couch, homealone
>watch shit tv programme and switch between channels all day along
>there is some cheap ass soap opera running
>first in my life I've seen french kissing
>mom comes from work
>sits on the couch, brought some favorite sweets
>I'm happy as shit and grab her had and shove my tongue to her mouth

why do whites always steal them, tv

I'm going to assume euro-centrism or some shit.

>she's literally named Cho Chang
can't make this shit up

geographical racism is not tolerated on this site you neonazi bigot

I'm just a regular 22yo virgin then. I forced my tongue down my mother's mouth when I was a kid because that's the way they did it on the television.

a lot of them are mentally colonized self hating hoes due to white media propaganda

Oriental is a slur the way colored is.

isn't she some sjw retard?

>colored is a racial slur
>people of color is somehow ok
What

The fuck makes this shit up anyway?

Nice

It's not an actual slur, but it is a very outdated term. You come across like a very out-of-touch geezer if you say it, or just a really poorly informed person.
It's more of an analog to saying "colored" when referring to black people.

tbf Asian countries like Korea worship westerners with their surgery shit

Basically if it's a term white people came up with it's racist.

maybe you should stop worshipping them then

just like whites should stop worshipping every little thing niggers come up with

POC is a term broadly used by nonwhite Americans, and it's mostly used in a self-identifying way
"Colored" is an archaic word for black people
Not the same

I'm no SJW but I feel like these distinctions are pretty clear if you actually go outside and talk to people

>aye fucc dat nigga u need sum young meat shawty hmu fuh dat pipe straight up

Whites steal every race whenever possible

Cumskins (both men and women) havw no morals

Why would I talk to black people?

NAACP - National Association for the
Advancement of Colored People

??

I'm 25 and a kissless virgin

More that people prefer to be referred to with terms that they established themselves. Most whites don't like being called "crackers".

We get the difference socially, but logical they're the same fucking thing.

Hate being called colored but will call yourself a person of color. Ridiculous. Don't call me white boy, call me boy that is white.

im 22 and just a virgin

how the fuck does that even happen

>Formed in 1909

Like I said, archaic.

>Most whites don't like being called "crackers".
We don't give a fuck actually.

>tfw 25 and still a virgin
Just ridiculous at this point. The worst thing is, I'm pretty sure any girl I have sex with now will realise I'm a virgin straight away.

No, but we're more than happy with the term "white people" which is what we are and what everyone else refers to us. Crackers is insulting because we are not a saltine.

>Most whites don't like being called "crackers".
lol who cares

>It's a name drop a film so we can have an /r9k/ feels thread on Sup Forums episode

Cracker, honkey etc really isn't insulting desu

But in terms of usage, they're pretty different. A Chilean person would be considered a POC, but it's very unlikely anyone would call them a "colored person".

>Thinks "cracker" refers to the snacks

I hope you're joking, user. It's in reference to you being the guy with the whip.

i had my first when I was 14 and lost my virginity at 15, both with the same girl. Harry's sort of stupid he didn't just pursue Cho and get all his rites out the way early

That's retarded. Chileans are light-skinned as fuck. How are they a person of color? Basically, a person of color is anyone that's not non-hispanic white, right? Everyone vs. white people.

being gay

I know where it came from, but nobody who uses that term thinks of it like that. They think of the snack.

This is a quality bait thread, and I'm not being ironic. It's on topic, it requires knowledge of your target, you're a cut above the rest and I think you're a dying breed.

Generally, yeah, it's American nonwhites, especially in fields where they're statistically underrepresented. I'm not advocating affirmative action or anything, just defining terms.

by being undesirable

>tfw had my first and only kiss in kindergarten when i was 4 or 5
>tfw she was a fat ugly girl and after we had a fight the teacher forced us to kiss on the lips and make up
At least i'm not a complete loser like you guys.

Fuck off with your shitty cuck memes.

Same here.

In my case I was never interested in any of the girls at my school and then I developed a social phobia just when girls started looking attractive, losing contact with all my mates and all chances of going to parties or even meeting people. Haven't talked to a woman in years, beyond saying hi to the cashier when I manage to get to the store. The virgin part doesn't even matter any more. The kissless part does.

I've genuinely only heard white people making that mistake, and even then I'd say most folks are aware of the dark connotations. Why else would it be an insulting term?

top keke you put up a brave front but I see you crying behind the mask

>poor social skills
>not knowing how to flirt
>being unattractive
>having no friends/social circle
>autism
pick one

are you kidding me?

Because crackers are dry and bland as shit?

Makes more sense as an insult than "people like you used to whip people like me".

not trying or being an asspie, but even the latter could find female asspies;_;

Damn dude... You had a hard life...

>26yo kissless touchless virgin reporting in

Why would calling someone a name that brings back the time where their race enslaved your race somehow insult them?

Don't be stupid. When black people say cracker they're thinking of actual crackers not the sound the whip made. If they knew it referred the sound the whip made they'd stop saying it.

>haha you used to have as slaves! let me insult you by bring this up!