Listening to metal past the age of 15

>listening to metal past the age of 15

I agree, metal is made for edgy children.

I grew out of metal when I was 12. Now I only listen to mature music like Kendrick, Radiohead, Death Grips etc.

Yeah and Frank Ocean, Lil Peep, 6ix9ine, the list LITERALLY goes on

>posting 2011 tier furry shit past the age of 15

>wasting your time on music past 15

Music (even classical) is just distraction. You can't take that shit too seriously. Making it a part of your identity is just childish.

A real adult would only focus on activities such as working, making a lot of money, socializing, being a good citizen, marrying, having kids, taking care of his loved ones and comtemplating the horror and futility of existence.

Each time you put your headphones on, you're just being a child, it doesn't matter which kind of records you bought.

Nekos aren't furry, lurk more newfriend.

This may be the push I needed to get over my music collecting obsession.

Good post

>cropping reaction images from a gay furry doujinshi past 15

Spooked as fuck.

I agree that you can't take it too seriously, but what about musicians? Can't they let music be a strong factor in their life? Not everything in life has to be so dull as "9 to 5 and a picket fence"

>listening to rap at any age

When you get to your thirties, OP, you'll change your mind. Now I listen to every genre, no matter how mature or juvenile it is. I can enjoy Rachimanoff just as easily as I can enjoy Eiffel 65. You stop worrying about what's cool, and what scene you're in, and you just learn to appreciate all the wonders of existence.

Onta is helly furry lmao

I do that, AND I keep up my musical hobby.

24 and still enjoy it.

This. Particulary the metal genre is for unfortunate lowlifes lacking a father figure to teach them real life values.

>FURRY

why do soyboys hate metal so much?

everyone that is a furry can't say something sucks considering he's a furry

I also grew out of metal but I can't tell if you mention those artists as a meme or not? The stuff that you mentioned is the stuff that I make fun of when kids say that Grimes isn't good.

>tokifuji
>neko
lmao you're in denial