Just listened to this for this the first time cant believe that I slept on his album for so long

Just listened to this for this the first time cant believe that I slept on his album for so long

You waited til 2018 to get meme'd?

keep sleeping bc it's not kanye's best album

Just never really cared to give it a listen and then i said why not and now I can't stop listening to it

Only soy-ingesting plebians enjoy this album.

Name his best album then you bitch

Yeezus, pleb

The College Dropout

Yeezus is the CLEAR patrician choice

Late registration

le yeezus cause it le sounds bad on le purpose :)

808s and heartbreak

What the fuck lol

tfw I slept on this

But it sounds good on purpose

it is not that good

yeezus has gold moments, but kanye fucks up too much for the album to be good.

The Life of Pablo definitely. The whole duality theme is genius and the attention to detail and variety in the production is somewhat unmatched

its my favourite album of his desu

Rodeo is actually great, went totally over my head the first time

this album and graduation aged like shit. this type of "glam" pop rap sounds corny as hell today imo

Anything post-graduation is pretty shit to be honest. 808s is celebrated because of it's "great influence" and "impact". But it's pretty much only the singles that's anything note worthy.
It's not like he was the first to use autotune, his singing is also pretty bad.
MBDTF got some good production, but mostly celebrated by people that were around 12 years old when it was released, it's basically their introduction to hiphop so they will defend it for nostalgic reasons, can't blame them.
Yeezus is a fucking mess, shit song writing and Kanye's bad attempt of ripping off Death Grips, don't even bother listening to it .
TLOP is his most unfocused and badly written album lyrically.

TCD, LR and Graduation is where it's at. Forget about anything else.