Did they solve the NBA?

Did they solve the NBA?

Yes. And other teams simply don't have the expertise to.

>solve
>not kill

Take away the 3 point line and lets see how well they do.

Free Agency was a mistake.

he means jump shooting

remember both feet have to be behind the line for it to count as a 3

Ok? But lets see how their spacing is when they can't rely on some arbitarily placed line.

7 seconds or less suns did

You can say that about every team in the league dumbass. Also they can still take shots from that distance it just won't count for more

And they won 0 (zero) championships.

Except there'd be no point to.

You said so yourself, "spacing"

They would still destroy the league because of their elite offense and defense dipshit

I didnt follow the NBA much the last seasons, are people still upset about "memechucking"

Cav's and Rockets's shoot and hit more 3's now but people still hate GSW so obviously not

It's almost as if the NBA didn't always have one dominating dynasty and one or two contenders at any single time. It's a player driven game, the team matters less than the stars so the teams with the most stars dominate. Once they're past their peak then some other team will become dominant.

Solving the NBA is finding a way to identify and seduce the next big stars, but the draft prevents that somewhat. The Warriors are winning it all because they got lucky drafting Curry and because they got stars to join them as free agents.

>depth
>unselfish stars
>other teams clamoring to copy their strategy

you tell me

They would've won if stern wasn't such a retard and not suspended amare

>Cavs chuck more 3s than Warriors

Really makes you think

Yes even though the cavs/rockets chuck more.

I love how Durant became the face of the franchise and he will always be remembered as a thunder player

So what? KD is the best warrior player, and KD is the face of the Warriors

They ruined the playoffs.

>Did they solve the NBA?
Yes, because how do you stop all the schemes they could use.
>DEATH LINEUP
>SUPER DEATH LINEUP

>MEGADETH LINEUP?!
Curry
Klay
KD
Omri
Swappy P

I don't even think the Spurs would know how to handle that lineup let alone any other team.

>Swappy P
oops
I meant to type Swaggy P

I wonder if #5 is going to stay that or become a green jersey?

They're good for the league as they promote team work and have raised the bar for other organizations to follow

How is Curry, Thompson, Draymond and KD chucking 3s team work?

Cause they play unselfish ball and always look for the extra pass. Also they don't just chuck 3s they're one of the best teams at scoring in the paint

>Change the rules all of a sudden and see what happens
Ok?

The 3 point line was a gimmick in 1978. It adds nothing to the game. The whole point is that a basket should equal a basket. Why should it matter how far away you're from the basket for a score?

People watch sports for physicality, not for weak shit like that. That's why the NFL is so popular

>unselfish ball

Is that what they call cancerous 3 point shooting is called?

Good post.

Sound troubled m8. Did the Warriors rape your team in the playoffs?

>Curry, Durant and the band
>solving the NBA

lol, they will win two more championships and fade into obscurity.

Well, I'm a Laker fan. Just saying that no one likes watching this shit.

Duncan was the face of the Spurs, even when Kawhi had surpassed him

As Bay Area guy, speak for yourself nigga. I for one welcome our new alien NBA overlords. :)

>TFW they already have the replacements really.
>Andre Iggy 2.0
>Day Day 2.0
>And possibly a KD 2.0 if Damian Jones ain't a bust.
I think GSW is trying to one up the Spurs by being an offense/defense bball dynasty.

>Laker fan
Enjoy your sub 30+ win season, you beta user.

What kinda contracts do the important warriors players have right now?

When will this end

>put 5 of the best 20 players on one team, including 2 of the top 3
less solved, more cheated off the pippen bulls

You know I think that Japanese company with the patch sponsorship will get a 49% stake in the company before too long since they need a backer with deep pockets soon.

I'm surprised the GSW jerseys aren't covered in patches by now.

>acquire moar good players
What a novel idea, truly a revolutionary philosophy that will shake the entire basketball world to its very foundations

>The whole point is that a basket should equal a basket.

Free throws are now worth 2 points

What? McCaw and Iggy are two different players. McCaw is already a better shooter than Iggy, but will not be the same tier of defender or playmaker.

Jones is a fucking center, not a freak scorer like KD at all. The only thing you got right is Jordan Bell's potential.

Certainly the best franchise in basketball history.

Klay and KD would have to take pretty large paycuts to keep the cap reasonable.

That's why they're coming to LA in '19 my dude

I've been following basketball for 34 years and there were no club that was loved and supported more than GSW.

im following since jordan era and yes you are right, even more than his bulls because people supported jordan they didnt care about bulls

take away free throws lets see what happens

take away the shot clock lets see what happens

take away goaltending let's see what will happen

Gotta agree. The Lakers always had swagger and stars. The Warriors are like the Poindexters of the NBA. It's a fucking beta uprising.

This is the REAL cancer. When will ((((Silver)))) get his head out of his ass and realize it's completely subverted the integrity of the sport?

Exactly brate, now go to sleep today is a big game

WHo cares? Nba is scripted like wwe and should be transferred to /asp/ anyway. Euroleague basketball and fiba competitions are the real basketball anyway.

If by "solve" you mean "hopefully cause the owners to lockout the players when the CBA ends after they win 5 consecutive titles, tv ratings and attendance for the other teams hopefully plummet, and the league loses an entire year as the owners work to fix this entire rigged, corrupt, parity-less league from top to bottom" then yes

Uhh how about Vlade on the Lakers or Kings

Fucking Christ warriors
Nearly average .500 a field goal as a team for an entire season

>Fucking Christ warriors
>Nearly average .500 a field goal as a team for an entire season
The scary thing is they are probably going to be better this coming season since they added more shooter to their bench.

>Change the rules and lets see how they do

I am huge fan of defense but it's to see the NBA become faster, positionless, and more entertaining it's amazing. The next evolution of NBA will be big men who can pass, shoot threes, and dribble. Think Ayton, Bamba, Bagley, and etc.

Golden State are only good because they know how to play the game really well.

Let's see how good they do if they have worse players, worse tactics and worst coaching.

This

Take away shooting and lets see how well they do.

Take away the ball and basket and they'd be absolute shit

>they're one of the best teams at scoring in the paint
Not hard to score in the paint efficiently when the opposing defenders need to constantly overcommit on outside shooters.

So its bad now to have a jumpshot + inside game?

Yes, you are not allowed to have multiple options. Being 1 dimensional is the only fair way.

lol, just wait and see all that love disappear once KD slights Curry enough times and they start losing

No, I didn't say that. I said they have inside game because they have so much shooting that you simply cant afford to collapse the paint against them.

Take away basketball and let's see what they do.

People were advocating for rules changes to raise the hoop because they got tired of watching guys like shaq whos only skill was being tall and fat enough to dunk the ball. I for one am happy about the 3 point shooting taking over

>people STILL mad about good shooting
kek

>the warriors are good because they play good

expert analysis, Nigel.