Let's talk music players. Which one and why?

Let's talk music players. Which one and why?

currently lollypop because it doesn't look like complete shit and runs ok Freedomâ„¢ systems

I use musicbee too, have been using it for the longest time in fact and i'm more or less tired of it.

Foobar is pretty much legacy, clementine doesn't work with my keyboard shortcuts, dunno what else to try that doesn't look like ass.

f2k because it's light, looks nice and does everything I could ask. I do really like the lastfm integration on musicbee though (syncing loved tracks instead of a local star rating system)

What's the difference between literally any music player
Why not just use windows media player
Not bait I'm dead serious

it is uncomfy

More customization, that's really it for me. If you don't care you might as well use WMP.

I use both spotify and Google play music

I haven't used WMP since like 2004, I think W10 comes with a new music player, right? Anyways, back then I remember it didn't have much of a file support. I also can't remember if it let you edit the meta data like f2k or musicbee.

MusicBee for desktop. Used foobar for a while but i feel like it's less user friendly than MusicBee for a retard like me.
BlackPlayerEX for mobile

Winamp because fuck having a million fancy features. I just want to make simple playlists on a program that doesn't have a massive bloated ui.

u know who's bloated? ur mother

Yeah, well your mom still listens to 128k mp3s she downloaded off KaZaA. Take that, faggot!

AIMP

I have always used foobar2000, but these days i have been trying with no success to make ncmpcpp work in cygwin

I also use winamp but bc windowshade mode + always on top has been my config for like 15 years

just use linux or somethin

sound cloud has 6ix 9ine

Dopamine is probably the best player WIndows could have, now that Zune is pretty deprecated.

Eh, I just use GPM for mobile. It works fine.

I wish.
I would have switched to linux a long time ago, if wasnt for videogames, using windows 10 is goddamn torture

Yeah, W10 comes with groove, which is what I use to play CD's or (legally) downloaded songs. Right now I actually use YouTube, I have playlists of albums from those "topic" channels and they're actually really good quality.

It's really not

If you're using Enterprise as you should be, you can make Win10 do whatever you want. It's basically the Linux of windows versions.

Is there a reason why you guys prefer musicbee to foobar?

cmus
because terminal based

Why is she putting cheese on a baked pizza

musicbee