Imagine being so up your own ass that you can't let yourself hear the emotion and bliss of this amazing album

Imagine being so up your own ass that you can't let yourself hear the emotion and bliss of this amazing album

>inb4 some fag posts a tl;dr math equation that "proves" that some emotionally devoid wanky shit is objectively "better"

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78167929/#78172255
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine being so insecure you post a thread about how other people dont like something you do

who cares faggot

>emotionally devoid wanky shit
hmmm... which of these seems more likely to be emotionally devoid wank to you?

>artist who works for years to develop a unique personal voice based around a highly chromatic, atonal harmonic language and can improvise effortlessly beyond identifiable scale/chord patterns

or

>some Japanese guy who spent four years learning just enough to be able to improvise over some standards using almost exclusively simple and repetitive scale-based patterns

Then again you'll no doubt read some of what I wrote here and dismiss it as a math equation or something since you obviously have no clue what music theory even is.

reminder to sage

nice youtube recommended-core

kek isn't it hilarious how the people who scream about emotionless wank always actually listen to the most emotionless wanky music?

>inb4 some fag posts a tl;dr math equation that "proves" that some emotionally devoid wanky shit is objectively "better"
If you honestly believe that is what music theory was made for, now is the perfect time to take a long pause from this board and educate yourself on that topic. After you do that, keep enjoying the album and explore jazz even further.

What's more, someone tried to make us "prove" why this album of Coltrane's later period is good. Take a look and learn a little something:
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78167929/#78172255

This same dude starts variations this same thread a few times a week. And every time he gets called out on not only not knowing any music theory, but on having a completely misguided idea of what music theory even is.

And if he hasn't taken just 15 minutes to read a tiny bit about what theory even is by now, I wouldn't expect him to anytime soon.

Best to just enjoy the ride.

this

The REEEEs of autistic theory fags (see this whole thread) only makes me stronger

Oh look it's this thread again lmao

>I know that I'm wrong but I can't accept it so I'll just shitpost my awful opinions twice a week
You're the worst poster on this board

>Avant-Garde Jazz.
>Jazz Fusion
>Spiritual Jazz
>Free Jazz

Rockists think:
more inaccessible=better
more dissonance and aggression=more emotion
Afrocentrism=more authenticity

That pretty much explains it all. Other than them liking fusion which is self explanatory

I listened to it and it was boring emotionless shit

You sound like some faggot defending a pop album by saying complex music is bad and everyone should listen to simple watered down stuff for people who don't know anything about the genre.

You forgot:
complex/virtuosic = emotionless (unless the artist is black, then complexity and virtuosity are amazing)

Added!

may i ask for some recommended research material on music theory?
Just take for an empty vessel regarding my knowledge level.

If you're a complete empty vessel then you've got to start with the absolute basics which can be learned pretty easily just by googling some simple things. Start with:
>what is a musical interval
>what is a major scale
>what is a major chord
>what is a minor chord
>what other kinds of chords/scales are there and how are they built

If your intent is to get more out of listening to jazz then you want to make sure you have some kind of a keyboard around, even if it's just a toy one so that you can play whatever you're reading about and hear what it sounds like.

Both of you forgot to use English language in its intended format and not buzzwords coupled with nonsense meme-speak.

Interesting, I actually accidentally listened to this one sometime last year just surfing around on YouTube. Good pick OP

its cool you got into jazz kensama but listen to bill evans

>Afrocentrism=more authenticity
but bill evans was a white dude

The only buzzwords in those posts are the ones used by rockists

I cant even read the title of your gook shit to google it. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

ryo fukui - scenery

>what is image search
Go be a faggot somewhere else

You are not even attempting to have a conversation on any topic. At least have enough decency to sage when you're shitposting.