According to rumors, JEFF BRIDGES will play the role of the villain DARKSEID in JUSTICE LEAGUE

>According to rumors, JEFF BRIDGES will play the role of the villain DARKSEID in JUSTICE LEAGUE

Marvel is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEWUZdPniy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Darkseid like just is....man

>no michael ironside

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>then one day... I got in

Rumors from where?

I love Jeff Bridges, but he's a marble mouth.

Then they could have called him Michael Ironseid

I don't know how they are this far into filming and haven't cast him yet.

Will he make an appearance in the first JL?

Steppenwolfe is the villain of the JL, played by Ciaran Hinds.

DC has A+ casting.

>Jeff Bridges
>Ciaran Hinds
>Jason Momoa
>Ben Affleck
>Henry Cavill
>The Rock

Is DC assembling the most Chad cast of all time?

I'm pretty sure steppenwolf is all but confirmed as the villain for the first movie. It'll probably turn out like the avengers where darkseid of controlling things from the shadows and we only get to see his face in the post credits scene

No source fgt. I'm not buying it.

Snyder doesn't like post credits scenes. He's like Nolan regarding that. But wasn't the apocalyptic scene of BvS indication of Darkseid invading Earth?

MARVEL ON SUCIDE WATCH

>darkseid

BLACKED

>Those helmets
Big Barda confirmed!

Thank fucking God it's an actual actor with skills and not a PS2 character.

So it isn't even out of pre-production and it's already flopping? That's gotta be a record.

an indication of what is to come but I doubt he'll be the main villain in JL. it's just too sudden and with zero build up besides the dream, which is like nothing.

>No Ed Harris
It's the role he was born to play

The bell that tolls, was that for Steppenwolf or Darkseid? Steppenwolf right?

Isn't Brainiac more fitting?

Have you seen Darkseid?
He'd be played by Jeff Bridges the same way Thanos is played by Josh Brolin
Lex spoke to Steppenwolf but Steppenwolf works fro Darkseid.

A really good costume and some CGI effects on top and you won't need the CGI. By slightly tweaking his design, you can definitely make it real. I hope it's more than just a voice.

Darkseid fistfights superman. Jeff bridges won't be doing more than a voice

>you won't need the CGI

but it will be

>As the "discount Jack Nicholson,"

what did he mean by this, it really makes me think

I know the JL movie seems crowded already, but they're idiots if they don't work in AT LEAST Mr. Miracle and Barda somewhere into that movie. We need new gods

>Jeff Bridges played the villain in the movie that got the MCU started (Iron Man)
>Jeff Bridges plays the villain in the movie that will get the DCEU off the ground (Justice League)

He's pretty based.

My thoughts exactly. Jeff is here to save it all.

>>the movie that will get the DCEU off the ground (Justice League)

How petty. Ever present. Ever buttmad. The Marvel shill.

P-pajeet

I love how you've gotten so used to being called out as a Marvel Poo that you preemptively spare us the trouble of it.

fuckk off red.it

>it really is the same DCfag

euaheauheauheuahe

>the movie that will get the DCEU off the ground (Justice League)

When was this?

Haha so Darkseid will be a mumbling southerner

>confirms himself as the samefagging Marvel Poo every time

Marvel beat DC to Jeff Bridges by almost a decade.

>m-marvel guys please pay attention to marvel
Kill yourself.

WB is really getting desperate, turning their flicks into quipfests, and now using Marvel actors.

>Jeff Bridges plays the villain in the movie that will get the DCEU off the ground (Justice League)

>There are no Disney shills on Sup Forums

Yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=rEWUZdPniy4

I like how Marvel has been building Thanos for over 4 years and DC just is just kinda going: Heres Darkseid!

At least there's more than one

Ed Harris is in the movie as General Eiling. He turned into a Hulk creature in the world cartoons.

Its funny becasue the guy was claiming what will by then be the 5th DC Universe movie is the one that will "get it off the ground". Why did it take so long?

Good. Don't waste our lives on lame sequel bait.

Bridges is too old. Darkseid actor should be mid 50s tops.

>According to rumors, OP will play the role of the protagonist POOR LITTLE WHITE GUY in POOR LITTLE WHITE GUY 10.

Cool, DC doesn't waste their villains like marlel does with theirs

Have they really been building him up? He comes across as a total bitch who gives away Infinity Gems and then later gets cucked by a guy who was defeated in a dance off.

He told us he was going to do it himself 2 years ago and still hasn't done anything and seemingly won't for another year worth of films.

Better than DC who hasnt explained anything about Darkseid or about the plant apocalypse at all

Both approaches are terrible

>look at this grapefruit in a chair in every movie that does nothing and nobody knows anything about
>lol here's the DCU's final boss when we're barely starting with this universe

Why would they?

Darkseid needs someone with a James Earl Jones level voice

They wouldnt need to, except they are already using his army in the justice league movie. Should have had them fight someone else first

It's almost like they didn't need to.

"The bell has rung, God is dead" says it all. We don't need a stupid PS2 character in space smiling wickedly at the camera.

They will just modulate the voice of whoever it is

shit banned?

steppenwolf is a literal servant of darkseid so yes

Well it's clear the others are shit (MoS, BvS, WW, SS) so Justice is the first one that has a chance to get it off the ground. Not exactly a leap in logic, idiot.

>rumors

Rumours mean nothing. Channing Tatum is not yet Gambit. Until there is confirmation, this is another DCshill hype post.

God I wish this shit stayed on Sup Forums

>"The bell has rung, God is dead" says it all
yeah, that made no sense at all. So lex luthor wanted to kill superman and then call a much more powerful alien warlord to come take over earth? why?

>MoS most successful Superman of all time
>BvS made almost a billion with top-charting blu-ray sales
>Disneylets still sticking to the narrative that all is doom and gloom
It's not working. Even when the entire media establishment decided to bury it, it still ended up a success. DCEU is unstoppable now. Even Suicide Squad exceeded expectations.

True dat.

Marvel fucked up the build up, didn't show Thanos doing ANYTHING showing him as a threat, not to mention a threat FAR worse than everything the Avengers have faced until now combined.

WB/DC blew their load far too quickly out of desperation to catch up with Marvel.

>using an MCU actor
>he looks exactly like the guy that Marvel is using for their Darkseid

Bravo, DC.

>hi I'm a buttblasted pussy kill all shills save me Snyder
>t-the writting in the movies aren't bad, your just stupid!!!!

Because he went insane after his daddy abused him.

>those 72 threads we had yesterday about Affleck cancelling the Batman despite having being immediately confirmed they were fake weren't shill threads though

kek, the other 4 all sucked, BUT this 5th movie will be great! WE SWEAR

Did you watch the movie? Come on man. Did you?

Lex hates the idea of an all-powerful, all-good character because his own upbringing was very traumatic where there was no savior to save him from "my father's fists and abominations". Lex' hate to Superman is one born out of the frustration being neglected and abused as a kid and then having a savior character appear on Earth becoming an object of worship. This does not contradict him setting Steppenwolf on Earth.

Thats a retarded motivation for the main villain of a movie this board claims is a masterpiece

They are still sticking to that narrative. He was on fucking Jimmy Kimmel saying it's coming out and they're still sticking to that strangely anonymous source on that no-name blog site that it's all crashing down.

The lengths these Marvel shills go to, it's borderline disturbing.

Ok, why exactly did he create doomsday and call steppenwolf?

>fuck, they actually explained it and destroyed my attempt at finding a plot hole
>i-it's shit anyways guys
Fucking Marlels

Underrated first post.

To destroy the myth of Superman you fool.

Even the comic writers at DC are chad these days

Superman (1978) made way more than Man of Steel if you adjust for inflation.

There were rumors before BvS and SS came out and they turned out to be true, there is no reason not to believe the rumors about JL being shit.

Ok, but then what was his plan? To get everyone on Earth killed? I though lex luthor was supposed to be smart

>"Disccount Jack Nicholson"

Kek.

What went wrong with Marvel comics? it's actually like reading a HuffPost editorial.

It still makes zero fucking sense for Lex Luther to summon darkseid

He's smart but also traumatized. He has a blind hatred towards Superman and everything he stands for. He did manipulate everyone in BvS against each other. That scene with the senator realizing she got set up was chilling.

>Ciaran Hinds.
There may be hope for this after all

This. If he thought Superman was an evil, all powerful alien why would he try and find more of them?

He was desperate and sold the world for power and revenge.

because he is an idiot, just like shitposters who defend this crap

Zack Snyder wanted it to happen so it makes sense.

Just like it makes sense for "Superman" to commit suicide with a Kryptonite spear when he could have thrown it at Doomsday or given it to Wonder Woman, but Zack Snyder wanted "Superman" dead at all cost so it makes sense.

It wasn't Superman being evil he feared. It was Superman being seen as all-good, all-powerful that made him nuts. See the difference? Batman fought Superman because he actually thought him unreliable to safeguard mankind. That wasn't the case for Luthor. You're confusing two very seperate characters.

>He was desperate
why? He had a billion dollar company that he threw away in order to kill a superhero who was actually a good guy. At the same time he created a much worse series of threats. Every problem in the movie was created by lex himself

He didn't think Superman was evil, he thought Superman was a fake. A deceiver. Someone that show himself as god and had all the power, but was as fake as anyone else.

Lex has all the adulation and knowledge he can get, but he doesn't have real power like Superman. He can't punch shit. So here comes Superman stealing Lex's thunder and being a chad adored by the public. Lex hated that. So he set out to turn the public against Superman and steal his shit.

Yeah Luthor's childish piss prank was, like, so chilling.

And how different is it from the DCshills who want to assert the DCEU is better?

The DCEU is a joke. And I say this as a guy sick and tired of all capeshit. The DCEU offers nothing new - the JL costumes look like some Schumacher shit.

If we had something like Darwyn Cooke's JL then yes, I'd be happy to say Fuck Marvel. But we don't have. The DCEU is fucked. I can only hope JL will do well at the end of this year. But it already looks atrocious

>why didn't he just do X or Y look at me the super intellectual
No it makes you a cocksucker that does dumb nitpicking that always ends up debunked aswell. Superman had no force to throw it. Wonder Woman was pinning Doomsday down.

Did you fucktards even watch it? There is a cult of Marvel shiteaters on Sup Forums always doing these retarded nonsensical nitpickings.