"Avant"-prog

>"Avant"-prog
>Rock-In-Opposition
>Krautrock
>"Art" rock
>Zeuhl

Is there anything more embarrassing than rock music thinking it's a serious artform?

Yeah, Sam hyde

>Crispy
>Crunchy
>Peanut Buttery
>Backwoods

I GRIEVE IN STEREO
THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE
I KNOW THAT IF YOU HYDE
IT DOESNT GO AWAY

I went from loving Sam Hyde pre-World Peace to hating him post-cancellation. What a piece of shit he is, and now he's so bitter he seems to be doubling down on the racism and sexism, simply epic.

His latest video was an embarrassment to sit through. There's humor and something to learn from a rebellious and angry young adult like Sam, in the past he used that anger for his art. His videos now are just a bitter man making angry vlogs. SO FUCKING REDPILLED, IM TOO MUCH OF A SOYBOY TO HANDLE IT FUCCCCCCCCCCK

thanks

I disagree. The editing and music was great.

Not gonna lie, former Sam Hyde supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sam crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He was funny when he seemed to be satirizing a crazy retarded person rather than actually sincerely being a crazy retarded person.

also OP is stupid

The weird thing is that Nick and Charls seem well-adjusted, but Sam is just all over the place

ITT: Soy

update me on samuel

I know hating Sam is cool now but he is definitely 100% the prime motor of MDE. New video is fine, nothing worth being a paypig for but there are good parts to it.

I love hydes new all out style, keep making fags mad

La Creatura...

>he is definitely 100% the prime motor of MDE
Yeah because he kicked andy and charls out

Sam Hyde was always shit. Lame edgelord shit on the same level as jugallos.

>Charls
>Well adjusted

Andrew has a lot of chops as a director, but he has had literally nothing to do with MDE outside of WP and a few select videos.

beat me to it