Pro-refugee protesters threaten the german government to get eaten by tigers if refugees wont get activily brought to...

Pro-refugee protesters threaten the german government to get eaten by tigers if refugees wont get activily brought to germany.
KEK
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/dalai-lama-deutschland-arabisch-fluechtlinge

Other urls found in this thread:

mopo24.de/nachrichten/syrerin-will-sich-von-tiger-fressen-lassen-fluechtlinge-fressen-70190
youtube.com/watch?v=MdzFncUnXNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mopo24.de/nachrichten/syrerin-will-sich-von-tiger-fressen-lassen-fluechtlinge-fressen-70190

and here the news

explain

Der arme Tiger, muss so einen Dreck fressen. Aber anschauen würde ich es mir trotzdem.

This would create a premium webm to be handed down from generation to generation of 4chin users, I'd say all power to them I really like the idea of this ''art'' project and hope the state won't interfere.

they made a cage. and they say, if not in an initial act the german government flies 100 refugees from turkey in she will let the tigers eat her. and she says there are more refugees to follow here.

EDGY
D
G
Y

what ?!

i dont think she realy wants to die. at the end 99% of these artists are narcistic.

Salem malekum.

Please, don't be an empty threat, please don't be an empty threat.
The great kek would be pleased.

The tigers won't even hurt her, didn't you know that tigers are the animals of peace?

By the way its a metaphor like "Germany eats the refugees"

yamaste

Nothing will happen, its stupid leftist " artitsts " who use tax payers money for their bullshit.

Honestly the only reason to watch this shit are the beautiful Tigers which the majority will do while the leftist circlejerk will wank over the " powerful art ".

a great sacrifice for kek wills it

dude they are literally like budhist monks

Why not bring in refugees for the hungry hungry hungry tigers to eat? Cut out the middle man.

They will get to enjoy a german psychiatry from the inside lel

I doubt they're gonna like it much

No they will get huge media attention, especially in that hellhole called Berlin and therefore more government money for their next shit they call " art ".

>Being so thirsty for bbc that you'd actually suicide if you're not getting it

The amount of money invested in this bs must've been histerical. These people should be hung for stealing people's money to genocide them.

>get killed
>the moment the tiger bites liberals panic
>5 dead
>hold a silent march
>protest the tiger getting put down afterwards because they didn't have the foresight to understand that after killing, a tiger has to be put down.

Would please KeK though

would be kekimus maximus tier

Would they shit themselves in solidarity with the eaten-ones?

how is this legal?

youtube.com/watch?v=MdzFncUnXNg

Come one germans. Start the reich already. Slovaks will join again.

Once a tiger taste human flesh he'll probably have to die.

I'm rooting for the tigers

>Pro-refugee protesters threaten the german government to get eaten by tigers
nice

>feeding disease ridden leftists to an endangered species

Sounds like animal abuse.

yea, exactly, happened recently too

I would love to see them figure out who goes in first though, nu-males catfighting

I hope the tiger escapes and mauls every leftist cuck it can reach

ich lasse mich von Europa fressen, der Tiger symbolisiert Europa..blöde Hure!

Leftists are damn retarded. But good, put them in their neighborhoods.

o i am fuckin laughin lads

I see the grateful migrants also have gotten their free wifi working in the meantime.

Its the Zentrum für politische Schönheit
They also burried dead niggers in Front of the german Bundestag.
Soros financed Antifa retards

Buddhists hate muslims though

oh my

Gauck is such a fucking faggot reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It feels like im going insane

they lack the balls and inner peace for that

the amount of doublethink to pull off these kinds of mental gymnastics is just beyond me

>deutsche sind nichtmigranten mehr nicht
>nichtmigranten

The leftards are really taking it to the next level.

"""human"""

>They also burried dead niggers in Front of the german Bundestag.

Nope. As every leftist scum they talked but did nothing. In the end it was just plastic bags as a " symbol ".

true. some of the most h8full bithces ever

Thanks god i'm polish.

Give back german soil!

Or else.

Clearly these (((people))) are mentality ill and should be involuntarily committed to a mental institution for their own good. That is what the merciful government of Germany should do. What don't get is why there isn't a bigger push to ship all of them to the US. We started those wars afterall. Not saying I want more ragheads than we are already getting but I don't get this German fetish for rapeugees

fuck off u fake ami. u started nothing or at least wanted to help them. 90 percent of them are just fleeing from their economy which was shit since ever

I would do it if i could

neat. we would make u a duke of silesia