Cases where Sup Forums lied

Mr Robot is a great show why do you fags hate it

I agree, Rami was robbed last night at the globes

This is now a Rami thread, no posty dirty perv perv. Only Rami now.

Because it isn't a good show and I stopped watching after a few episodes

>Mr Reddit

Because Season 2 is a disjointed mess and Season 1 was predictable and derivative. It has nice stylistic elements, but as a whole it's mediocre

Second season was garbage tho

I mean sure S2 dragged on a bit but I didn't think it was toooo bad.

Reddit is just picky as fuck

DUDE CAPITALISM LMAO

It's popular so it's bad.

pleb

>dude bernie sanders lmao

Because their cool hack the planet fantasy was made into a tv show before they could do them IRL.

>i'm gonna hack the fbi guys

I'd prefer if these shows actually knew a god damn thing about programming before they go off and make them. That's all. The whole 'capitalism=evil' was heavy handed and stupid, but I liked him and it was well done. 7/10 would put on while cleaning/doing laundry

I like Mr Robot but I can't be the only one that noticed the whole plot is what /biz/ has been saying will happen for years.

Sup Forums said true detective series 2 was shit when it was actually better than the first one by quite a large margin.

That line wasn't literal.

By all means provide me with technical blunders they made.

Don't be afraid to use big words.

The lack of Rami in this thread is unsettling.

>Multiple people last night remarked that this Emmy winning A- list mostly television actor on a very hit cable show looked close to death. He is really young but one person even said it is like looking at a corpse.

I hope he's okay :(

>being this retarded

No it's not.

It's a note for note rip off of Fight Club.

It's characters and storylines are completely plagiarized. The author not only admits he's a plagiarist, he's also proud of it.

We can't reward this kind of unoriginal thinking.

this desu
please post examples

I can only come up with one. When they were teaching Angela to TYPE IN COMMANDS, and made it look like that's the hard part which she couldn't understand.

But that's not even a fuckup, just contextual/dramatic problem.

Poor baby face.

Hopefully it's just for the Queen biopic

>mfw everyone keeps ripping off this neon 80s grid that Hypercrush made cool again almost 10 years ago

mr roboto
>normie faggot
>not talking like he is on Sup Forums
>not slightly autistic
>have friends
>have nice home
>know girls
>girls go to his home

DROPPED unrealistic as fuck

When does this come out? Has he started filming it yet? I hope he doesn't do the awful British accent he tried to do in Night at the Museum. He did try bless him, I could give him some lessons for free if he wished.

>The whole 'capitalism=evil' was heavy handed
It's meant to be, because it's not actually promoting that viewpoint.

Aww I know his British accent in that Spike Lee movie was terrible as well

Season 2 was a pleb filter

Which one?

dude on the right can't believe how ill-fitted that brown suit is

Rami is on the left? I'm guessing. But I would only love Rami, as beautiful as his brother is.

Which movie was that? I need to see it.

The gif was from Need For Speed, the Spike Lee movie is Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

Thank you user.