/who/ - Doctor Who General

Doctor Who Animated Edition

Class RIP last dying breath

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiCcp4Jk-34
twitter.com/merindab/status/818669945047367680
youtube.com/watch?v=_FQHYhiXNq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have a link to the book mega?

more like Doctor Pooh.

>Doctor Poo

I didn't know there was a Bollywood adaptation.

forced meme is forced

Here's a few books that happen to be in a mega, not sure if it's "the book mega" in which you're referring however.
#F!RVVjAY4B!WXcvcfd3xw4_FBN85ceS_w!lcE2GQCQ

I like the bit where the Master has the shits on Metebelis III.

Interesting response. What else could he be asking about that could legitimately be called 'the book mega'?

Series 15 begins April 15th (Easter Saturday).

Roberts currently has a production team working on Series 16 which is due to begin filming in May. They have been working parallel to the current team. Roberts is writing every story. A new TARDIS set and police box are being designed to look 'more British'. Blair Mowat is leaving with Murray Gold being tipped to return. Series 16 will receive a complete rebrand - i.e. logo and theme - and will take over the BBC One idents in early 2025 and will have specially shot trailers in the run up to the series like Series 1 to 11 and The Goblin and the Bee.

There will be an announcement for Atkinson's departure from the show shortly before Series 15 airs. His replacement will be announced a few weeks before Series 16 starts filming, and is rumoured to be unknown actor Gary Robertson. Lucas has a twelve series contract and his departure will never be announced. Lucas will remain the companion for the foreseeable future, as Roberts is satisfied that he is not a Labour voter. There is never going to be a female Doctor - sorry.

Atkinson and Chibnall will both leave in the 2024 Christmas special titled 'The End of the Time of the Doctor' and Series 16 will be released in April.

Nice detail of the Master's clock TARDIS

youtu.be/QiCcp4Jk-34

Perhaps there's a more comprehensive one that I'm not aware of? I've never made a count of that one. It's just a link I saved.

weeb

Nah I just like Neko-girls.

So, let's analyse this.

You know there is mega full of books but...

'perhaps' this user really meant ANOTHER mega YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF which is 'more comprehensive'?

Like, did he actually specify a number of books at all which confused you?
I worry about you mate. You can never just admit you were wrong.

the user even said THE book mega KEK

Well there was once another, Granddaughter's I don't think i have that one which was supposed to contain damned near everything available, including graphic works. This one appears to be n8's with all the faction stuff.
There's been more than one mega.

All the Doctors are chaotic good, delet this.

GRIND! CROAK!

That should be the canon TARDIS noise.

Three fucking threads at once.

I hate all of you.

He is risen.

The user who asked here. Yes, there is another more comprehensive book mega, but I'm thankful for Cloister's help.

"Has he told you that story? It's fuckin' brilliant! Tell 'em, Adam...."

Doctor Poo is a good description of this excrement of a show.

Here's your (you)

Is Gareth the new Lawrence Miles?

this is the cringiest thing i've ever read

>"Not exactly what I was looking for, but thanks anyway" is the cringiest thing you've ever read
How new are you?

No, he is the new Lawrence Piles.

They call him that because his ass is so damaged by a friction paradox.

a
His ass took so much damage it no longer has a shadow.

Gareth's asshole took so much damage that it actually died, on Dust, 5 years ago.

I think he's implying it's Cloister samefagging, that's the only way I can see that post being cringey.

I'm eating and you lot are making me picture the asshole of Gareth Roberts.

Thanks.

Gareth's ruined asshole is so painful that he cried until he became a Weeping Anus.

#F!AU4DHDwb!OSayDSboo27IvIYZ0GCCuw

It does exist. Spooky.

If /who/ had a banner this would be on it.

I invented Doctor Who

Nardole's long lost brother.

Randole.

Briggs is weird

This is the only work Sophie can get. Wew.

>. Lucas has a twelve series contract and his departure will never be announced. Lucas will remain the companion for the foreseeable future, as Roberts is satisfied that he is not a Labour voter.

Kek. That's Gareth!!

>new series in 3 months
>thread is 90% Gareth

twitter.com/merindab/status/818669945047367680
I don't watch Sherlock but now I have to since it's canon

someone go ahead and put every episode and character in the wiki

>A chair was a article of furniture used for sitting or occasionally sleeping. Sherlock and John both had chairs in 221B Baker Street, which they would use when receiving clients (TV: A Study in Pink)

Just finished rewatching The Sea Devils The Three Doctors, The Seeds of Doom, The Robots of Death and Arc of Infinity so I hadn't forgotten anything for pic related

Who else is hype for this release?

dude I'm so sorry I posted this like two or three times over the past week but it's fake

I don't know if you're trying to pull a prank on everyone but if you actually thought this was real then it's my fault and I'm really, really sorry, because I'd be ecstatic if it were real and really let down to learn that it wasn't.

Chris will likely never return to the Whoniverse in any medium.

Nah I saved this when it was first made and have done a couple ruses here and there.

I haven't been here in a couple weeks so I didn't know it had been psoted, if I had I wouldn't have done it.

okay then in that case weak bait

3 months is plenty of time.

Do we even know that's the duration? All I've heard has been vague refrences to "this Spring"

its march or April most likely

Thanks.

Who knew that watersports user had so much in common with the president elect.

what?

Check any news outlet of your choice.

AYO HOL UP
I'm not letting this die!

>tfw /who/ is about to die and there's nothing I can do about it

What sitcom characters would you wanna see met the Doctor, and which incarnation of the Doctor would it be?

*meet, sorry!

What other time travelers would you like to see meet the Doctor? How would the encounter go?

Balki and uncle larry from perfect strangers.
These guys Capaldi wills it too!

>What other time travelers would you like to see meet the Doctor?
I'd like The Doctor to meet Bill and Ted
> How would the encounter go?
The Doctor and Ted switch Bills

Cracking idea desu senpaitachi.

Beat me to it

Sapphire and Steel
On some weird time shit business
'cause transuranics are canon via Benny

I've never heard of this. Is it silly or is it worth a go?

Cloister supports a transgender companion.

Mixing up the meme, aye?

So do I, so what? What is wrong with a transgender companion?

Is James Corden really the Thirteenth Doctor?

yeah, the BBC gave him a time-turner so he can do both shows

no.

>people in the last thread actually thought it was physically possible to film both shows

i hope they were baiting

Well, actors do pull off more impossible scheduling, I remember one said he literally used his plane time for some zs.

How come I can actually picture him in the role?

because you're capable of imagination?

>I've never heard of this. Is it silly or is it worth a go?
It's show about some non-human personifications of elements who are agents fixing time. It has very weird dream logic and non-existing budget but has general feel of a ghost story.
It's nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=_FQHYhiXNq0

Is this that new time travel show on NBC?

Weapon Grade Snake Oil came out today. Anyone read it?

I'very been consuming Faction Paradox stuff recently. Just read Head of State. Was pretty good.

>Is this that new time travel show on NBC?
It's 70s bbc show.
What's on NBS?

Timeless.

Not him, but if you're looking for a fucking great brand new time traveling show, check out "Travelers" its on netflix. It's so much better than it has any business being.

Has there ever been anything that documents the known history of Gallifrey?

Why do you support a transgender companion?

How does Obverse Faction Paradox compare with Mad Norwegian Faction? And with BBV Faction?

Because why not.

Should I watch this or The Prisoner? It looks like both are on YouTube and I've heard good things

Waiting for the ebook desu, Obverse shipping is a bit steep internationally

Marc Platt books - mostly Time's Crucible and Lungbarrow - plus some bits in Infinity Doctors

Is Gallifreyan history much like Earth's?

I am currently writing a short story for a transgender friend who is a big fan of the show. Do you have any ideas what I should do for the story? I was thinking of making it a Zygon centric one.

Why does the music used for Gallifrey remind me of Skyrim?

>there will never be an Elder Scrolls set on Gallifrey

That mod was updated. The Tardis is now on display in a temple near Winterhold and was put there by some ancient race. There is even a small mission to get the key too. I do like how they included some Elder Scrolls looking interiors too. I just wished they included a chameleon circuit. I am not The Doctor, so why would I have it be in a police box all of the time?

Why do you need advice for this? Especially from Cloister. Just write the story that you'd write for anybody, the fact that they're trans shouldn't affect that.

I think he is just trying to troll or somehow incorporate the person in as a companion.

Much weirder. In the Dark Times there were these three godlike founding figures - Rassilon, Omega and a third one (who we know practically nothing about) called the Other. They invented time travel by making a star go supernova with the Hand of Omega, but in the process accidentally let in giant planet-devouring vampires called Yssgaroth from another dimension, which led to the First Great Time War. Rassilon also invented the regeneration process, and the Time Lords pretty much laid down the laws of physics as we know them after another war with a Gallifreyan witch-cult called the Pythia (erasing magic from the universe). And Rassilon might have killed Omega, depending who you believe.