Fans gives up tickets for making racially commets on snapchat

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The Detroit Lions fan who posted a racist Snapchat after two African-American fans sat during the national anthem on Sunday against Arizona has turned in his tickets and will no longer be welcome at Ford Field, the Lions confirmed to ESPN.

His banishment was first reported by the Detroit News.

The fan posted a photo of two fans sitting during the anthem and wrote the phrase "Ignorant N-----s" underneath the post. The post then made its way to Facebook and was sent to various media outlets, including ESPN, eventually becoming public Wednesday.

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20702682/detroit-lions-fan-posted-racist-message-hands-tickets

>Ignorant Niggers
>Posting it on facebook
>consequences will happen

Sad.

He deserved it.

He should be a Packers fan

We would accept him with open arms

I would have rip those season tickets in half and told them go fuck themselves

Goddammit fuck off from the politics, yes I'm mad.

Why does literally no one stand up to Leftist headhunters?

AND THE HOME OF THE """BRAVE"""

FUCK TRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Why do people give two shits about the national anthem anyway? Do people even know why they care so much?

>say racist things about black people in a city that was taken over blacks 40 years ago

Well that's just not smart. If you don't like blacks, do what most white people in Detroit did and leave.

the government figured out a long time ago how to use patriotism to keep people from questioning too loudly.

So?

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

t. migrant parasite

Getting banished from Lions games isn't a punishment, it's more like a favor tbqhwy familia

Deserves it for being a Fucking retard lol. Should have just wrote "ignorant" instead

>write something racist
>one of your friends backstabs you
>get banned from seeing an eternally shitty team
it all came back in a circle

Yeah pride in one's country is for savage mongrels, of which I'm definitely not one xxDD

>pay for tickets
>make a racist FB post
>Lions ban you and take away your tickets with likely no refund
How exactly is this legal?

that's like saying you're free to try to set up your own political party but your not free from being punished for doing so

you gotta be pretty dumb to post this online

people get banned from stadiums for much lesser offenses than hate speech.

Beginning to suspect Detroit may be very "dark"

I mean its cool if you get triggered by athletes sitting, its pretty ridiculous but I get it, but to get so triggered by some irrelevant fans that you'll probably never see again sitting that you go on Facebook to take it out is some real psycho shit.

Talk about a crazy reaction.

>OP not posting pic
Here ya go faggot

> them titties on the nigress

how's the ass be looking? And that facial expression looks fierce. God I'm getting a boner...

stadium is private property, they have the right to ban anyone for any nonprotected reason

>taking a screenshot of a picture
who's really the ignorant one, David?

So long as its not the government punishing you that's perfectly true.

if you try to set up your own political party on someone's private property, they can tell you to leave lmao

>Fans gives up tickets for making racially commets on snapchat
>Fans gives
>racially comments
FFS the flag's American!