Why are east asians so smart?

Why are east asians so smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this map looks entirely made up

Stop posting this shit Davido

but i'm japanese

kys

Thought ashkinazi were 115

>brainlet rage

If Asia is so great, why did you left your yellow country to go to Australia, flat lemon face?

>UK>france

hahahahaha

I'm a hapa brainlet I didn't leave shit

And (east) Asia was pretty shit back then. It's pretty good now.

The US average IQ is on par with most West European nations, despite the fact the US has far more niggers and spics and less Jews than European countries.

Doesn't that mean the white American is on average much smarter than the average white West European?

China's a 105 is it? I question this already since I know a boatload of Chinese people who are nowhere near 105.

Why I've never seen a smart east asian on this board?

says monkey

why would an smart east asian be on Sup Forums lol

>mfw too smart to be '''''''''latino'''''''''

Massachusetts is carrying for you.

Skewed results because China only provides results from the best schools in the best cities (Shanghai, Beijing)

because it is, especially with africa, just look into the 'sources' yourself.

>Skewed results because China only provides results from the best schools in the best cities (Shanghai, Beijing)

>Skewed results because China only provides results from the best schools in the best cities (Shanghai, Beijing)
Yes yes. Why don't they just get some dirt stricken mudhut excuse for a school instead of one that has comparable conditions to other Western nations. Great idea.

According to a 2005 study with representatives samples for 8-10 year-olds from all provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, the weighted average was 103.4

They are very smart. But they lack one concept that has hindered them over the past 1000 years.
Creativity.

Why only Anglos have those stupid cartoon-like perception of East Asians? I thought it was something that pretty much all Westerners had in common except for East Europeans and Latin-Americans, but most of the time is just Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zelanders making those assumptions

>over the past 1000 years

the cultural revolution meme is only a recent phenomenon

They copycat the West. I mean come on, the West fathered modern civilization.

They need to work on thinking outside the box. Plans, trains, automobiles, electricity, the internet, telephones and computers all came out of the West.

They are very smart, just as creative.

It's modern misconceptions most of the time desu. The cultural revolution did turn China into a copy paste country for a long time tho.

Just not as creative* ;)

average iq 105 is nothing significant if you know a thing about gaussian distribution

yet average iq 60 is significantly low tho

because ice age

>I mean come on
Of course

you retards really think there's a difference between 100 and 105? or even 105 and 115?

>There's literally no difference between 80 or 90 broski!

why is the average IQ so low in India compared to Indians who live in America

I wondered what happened. China was inventing so much stuff during the Tang and Song dynasties. Where did that mindset go.

Japanese, Taiwanese, and Koreans are smart. Mainland Chinese average their academic statistics from Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macao, Beijing, and other Tier 1 cities. They don't get an accurate sample.Their rural population is extremely stupid, and their rural schools are horrible.

Killed off in the 1920s.

Genetics.

See

This is probably true though.

because the smart ones immigrate?

Smart and rich ones come here, which is why they have such high IQs/salaries/always win math/spelling contests in America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

*lowee castes cannot afford plane tickets.

They normally do poo in loo in their homeland.
But in the US, they witness shart in mart.
It's a huge intellectual stimulation for them.

t. household income prajeet

you live like cockroaches, 100 poos per household

That's a small God's mercy for penis size

scientific papers confirm this

>muh dik
russians, truly the niggers of europe

>implying IQs have anything to with castes
why are foreigners so obsessed with caste?

Do you have a better theory, leaf?

share of GDP is meaningless. before the industrial revolution it basically tracks population size so of course India and China are going to be the top 2

this post neglects to tell you something even more interesting: the Jesuits had nothing to learn from the Chinese but the exact opposite was true. and this wasn't the result of a few hundred years of innovation but of thousands years of Western Eurasia being ahead of China in many aspects

the rise of China is inevitable but that's a different issue

The belief that penis size varies according to race is not supported by scientific evidence

Do you have doi for the paper?

10.1111/bju.13010
10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06806.x
so you can scihub them

>Lithuania that low
Lmao that Lithafrica meme is so fitting.

They also excel at basketball.

(((modern science)))

No need for sci-hub, free access there. Read it, friend

bump

fucking stop shitposting you fucking jap. I get tangled with your spicies and get insulted together.

Fucking annoying JAp

Ching chong nagasaki mao zedong.

Hwabyeong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
Hwabyeong or Hwabyung is a Korean[1] somatization disorder, a mental illness which arises when people are unable to confront their anger as a result of conditions which they perceive to be unfair.[2] Hwabyung is loosely used as the name of the disease, as it is actually more of a name regarding the cause. Hwabyung is known as a culture-bound syndrome.[3] The word hwabyung is composed of hwa meaning "fire", ("angry") and byung meaning "syndrome" or "illness".[4] In South Korea, it is also called ulhwabyeong (鬱火病), "depression anger illness". In a survey, 4.1% of the general population in a rural area in Korea were reported as having hwabyung.[3] Another survey shows that about 35% of Korean employees begin to suffer from this disease at some point

>Kalahari bushmen (IQ 54) manage to survive in the fucking desert using sticks and stones.
What do we want to measure by IQ again?

all the greatest inventions in the last century were by american whites so yeah we're smart

>greatest inventions in the last century were by american whites
google search shows otherwise