Daily reminder if you vote leave you will serve the interests of this man...

Daily reminder if you vote leave you will serve the interests of this man. Don't do that stupid mistake my fellow english bros. We need you to make that big TTIP market with USA and Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>putin
>bad
xD

>putin
>good
>literally a slave to mudshit overlord kadyrov and his 'childhood' jew friends rotenbergs and vexelberg
xD

Putin's a winner you fucking backstabbing Frenchies make me so furious.

reminder putin is dead and this is a double thats controlled by america/israel

Citation needed

looks like muzzies didn't shoot you enough

Again true Russian nationalists somehow don't live in Russia. Kek me gently Uros, he is right.

reminder than Britain was on the same side with Russia in Napoleonic war, WW1, and WW2

Don't forget that muzzies are literally running russia currently

The EU is too cucked to stop him. Hopefully when it collapses Eastern Europe will actually take matters into their own hands and cooperate with each other and build an army. This is coming from a Ukrainian.

This nigga gonna get sent to Siberia.

'F'

When will the "every Serb is russophile" meme stop Ramize ? I'm talking about muzzies in France don't mix it up with Russia cu I'm a Serb

>you better give up your autonomy in order to fight the big bad evil!
this is a pretty fresh meme, I don't think anyone could ever open up a history book and find this in there

Putin's like Batman of world leaders. If some bad shit is going on in your country you can just blame it on Putin and he wouldn't even give a fuck.

Not an argument.

Trump attacks Hollywood Jew , hes a bad goy ! Pledges to protect Israel Jew , hes a bad goy !
Really makes you think huh ?

And now we're all on the same side against Russia my ameribro

every time shit goes down in Europe we musn't fix it cuz muh Russian sphere of influence might grow .History repeats it self , its the Ottoman invasions all over again , only this time its happening to your country and you're too cucked to fight back , ill enjoy watching the shitshow , nice football team btw didn't know whites still live in france

FPBP

Already voted out fuck the EU i wanna see it crash and burn

you didn't quite understand me Ameri-frend read what i posted again , Israel struggles with muzzies and they should have Trumps support , or Palestine becomes new Kosovo , Hollywood jew that doesn't live in fear of Islamic terrorism condems Israel jew and Trump for rightfully taking Israels over Palestines side , daily reminder Israel didn't recognize Kosovo unlike your muslim loving Ameri-jews

The Jews did 911 to start the "war on terror" (war on Muslim countries needed by the Jews for Greater Israel) to begin the "Greater Israel" project.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Remain

Edit:

Is correct

Fuck you OP and your jew TTIP, EU slave treaties. Eat a dick.
Vote LEAVE

Why are you worried about France?
Really disintegration of any European type of union serves in best Russian interest, both politically and economically.
France fucked itself like every other EU country with importing cheapshit labor from colonies.

Ok.

Why should I care, your country is federation anyway. You are preforming the same balancing act for almost a century now, trying to hold shit together. If there weren't for them resources you would handle mudslimes easy.