What do you think of this man?

What do you think of this man?

who?

He's legitimately borderline mentally retarded. It's scary someone like this could hold so much power

It's Lewis.

>nigger
>man

niggers are subhuman. You should have figured that out after five seconds of browsing Sup Forums.

who?

Honestly our news networks and Canadians in general are acting like this guy is the next Martin Luther King. I think he thinks that way of himself too to be honest.

If you painted his skin green he could play pepe in the inevitable biopic

As I said in a thread on Sup Forums earlier my first encounter with him was just a month ago at my brother's graduation where he made a speech which was almost entirely about the civil rights movement which I found to be somewhat misplaced it being an event to honor the kids graduation and also silly because about half of the graduating class staring back at him was of chinese decent and if there is one thing chinese don't care about its civil rights.

Wow I didn't know that propaganda shit happened in other countries.

See him in the Whole Foods on Ponce every once in a while. What kind of 'man of the people' shops at Whole Foods?

Never heard of him.

Looks like a fucked up pitbull.

he's like a real life boondocks character

>past
protested for civil rights
>now
protesting to take away civil rights

literally hitler

He looks like KEK

That's no man
>it's an ape in a suite

>led civil rights in south during segregation
>spoke at the same event as King's famous "I have a dream" speech
>beaten and jailed several times at protests
>fractured skull and visible scars from alabama state police
>against the 2000 trade deal with China

sounds like a pretty good guy to have in congress

Georgia here
This nigger does not represent our values or views, he is a nigger from one of the Atlanta districts, specifically college park.
Many of us live outside the Ape containment unit they call Atlanta and are pro Trump.

Is Atlanta enough to swing the state in the democrat's favor?

DAS RITE

Yep, very similar to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi in that regard.

It's like D.C. adopted a "hire the handicapped" program.

No, its always been a red state. I think Clinton may have been the last time it was blue. The niggers make too small of a percentage of the population and half them don't even get out to vote.

i dont.

>just call em niggers
live on CNN

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

>can't pass the legislation they want
>chimp out and yell on the house floor until you get what you want

a few years back this guy showed up and tried to co-opt #occupy and they threw his black ass out of there.

he's also the guy who always obstructs darrel issa and whatever committee they're on from investigating some of the various obama scandals.

You seem to have mistakenly posted a picture of a gorilla OP. I'm sure he can do sign language but he's not a man

Just like when a cop shoots a black criminal on camera. They demand a trial or they'll riot, cop's proven innocent, so they riot anyways.

Truly amazing really. I swear from the photos that I thought that it was Rep. Elijah Cummings.

Apparently fish lips and a goiter are traditional negroid traits. You can really see how the subhuman features coalesce in older age.

His face looks like a nicely worn out baseball mitt.

redpill n this nigger

is he based?

I actually voted for him

HONORABO MEMBA!

Lol this is the dude that sat and grilled Martin schkeli without knowing anything about what his company was really doing

I'm not racist or anything but that guy looks like a nigger

HE IS AN ONORABLE MEMBA OF CONGRESS

He looks very intelligent.

I'm sure he has a lot of wise things to say.

We elected an abo?

>Man

That's a rare Decalvarius Africanus, commonly called a Bald Ape.

at least post the original

What an odd-looking negro.

>These people are amongst the most powerful in the country and partially decide laws that affect all of our lives.

>tfw voting adults looked at the sea of candidates for someone to represent them in Congress and said 'bingo, this guy right here'

Needs to get 'Mateened'