Childhood is idolizing Kima. Adulthood is realizing that Herc makes more sense

Childhood is idolizing Kima. Adulthood is realizing that Herc makes more sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpJDkWDO5RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ever liking Kima

Kennard is the patrician choice

Michael should've put that little niglet down when he had the chance

Childhood is idolizing Wallace's presence Adulthood is realizing that Wallace was gone.

kima and herc are both shit

fuck off

Herc and carver scenes best when they rough up baltimore street niggas

>not Landsman

Herc was best when he went undercover in ses 2. Its all in the props baby.

Fat man knows whats up. He just does his job.

>le strong black lesbian who has ex-wife problems like she's a guy but shes a hot piece of ass ;'))

Why is this show so shit?

>le opening black communities up to pleb white people is le 10/10 best thing ever

That punk nigger won't make it to 15.

Winner winner lake trout dinner

Female McNulty is boss

Herc is a moron.

Herc is THE biggest retard in the show. He just doesnt get it. Just like Colicchio.

>liking kima
>not liking herc

do such people exist? tell me they don't

agreed but thats because season 2 was the best. Anyone who disagrees please feel free to fite me

youtube.com/watch?v=NpJDkWDO5RY

Herc is a moron with 10 in luck.
Him being a moron was actually good for him.

>female mcnulty
sure bud, although kima had a hot jungle mama who is better looking, so that kind of makes up for it

Why could nobody identify avon at the ball game when they had all seen the golden gloves photo

Just as Carver eventually turned into Daniels, Kima turned into McNulty.
Too many obvious similarities between the characters.

Adulthood is realizing you need to get the fuck out of Baltimore.

True. Lets not forget hes the reason why Marlo's crew got arrested in season 5(that illegal wire tap).

unironically nobody gave a shit, we only saw mick nuttly, kima and freamon even seeing that photo
herc and carver were on the corners 24/7

>Kima turned into McNulty
yeah nah, Sydnor is new McNulty
Sydnor is fucking underrated 2bh

He was underrated. At the end of season 5 you see him talking to the judge. Doing the same shit McNulty did at the beginning of season 1.

yeah i mean he bitched about shit during the show, but he never bitched about the job itself, only about bosses stepping on his toes or being unable to do the job
and he's also married so you know he's a good guy

He didn't get enough screen time. They really don't do much with his character at all, which is a damn shame.

Sydnor is underrated. I love his shoe scene with Bubs.
But I stand by my opinion. Kima's evolution throughout the series resonates well with what you would imagine McNulty's story could have been before S1. The big difference being that Kima always felt more "by the book" than McNulty.

yeah, i wish they'd expand on him and comfy black lady from season 2+ i forgot her name
i mean she understood all the shit boys on the corner talked about, so that got to count for something

Boss sweater, what's he saying?

Cedric had the best cusses. He's always so calm and collected so it's very effective when goes ham

Objectively best character
Also cucked McNulty