Just a reminder to all Aussies, put Liberal last on the ballot, and labor, or god forbid the greens...

Just a reminder to all Aussies, put Liberal last on the ballot, and labor, or god forbid the greens, i mean our internet is as outdated as this web design.

Fucking Romania, yes gypsy land has better internet then us, that is real fucking sad, labor will have to clean up liberals mess.

Romaina.... you cant fucking defend that?

But if i vote labour they will cut my uni fees

Reminder OP is a Greens shill and a massive faggot

Hence the "God forbid" i dont like them, but they will get us our internet.

They'll also get you way more refugees and taxes.

Taxes, i pay them, because im not a lazy dodgy cunt, and someone needs to put big business in its place.

As for immigrants, probs the one downfall.

>Thinking having slightly better Internet is worth having the country to 3rd world filth Fuck off faggot

I pay taxes too. Under the greens I'll be paying a lot more. And if you're OK with that then you're an obvious dole bludging cunt like all the other green shills. Yeah lets put big business in its place . Fucking job creating cunts. They must scare the fuck out oflosers like you. Thinking 3rd world faggots would only "probably" be a negative. You're that much of a cucked dog You couldn't even bring yourself to say something bad about them while trolling. So basically what you think is a fair trade for a slightly better Internet service is
1. Crippling taxes
2. Hobbilng business ppl
3. Flooding the country with the dregs of humanity
All for a Internet service that would land someone in prison the moment they something the greens are offended by?
Could you just imagine the censorship on games alone? You best be fucking off back to ausgamers We don't need your hipster aids here

>muh innanetz
Fuck off back to Sup Forums commie.

fucking faggot, i get 3mb where i am get a better fucking job and dont weeb your way into better internet by voting for tree party. faggot

don't vote liberal or labor and put liberal last. the greens are probably not too bad apart from some shit like immigration and safe schools. SA cucks literally need to be executed

Any cunts watching that thing on ABC2 about boomer scum being scummy?

installing fiber here is about 10,000 more expensive than it is in gypsy land

Who else is NBN here? Any of you guys having troubles with it too?

Even we have better internet here in NZ

hi

post speedtest pls

hi bud

Gypsy's have the internet?

>Greens

>Greens

>Greens

hahahahahahahahhahahahhaha.

Get fucked.

Are you kidding?

I'd rather have no internet then let those fucking morons have a single sliver of influence in this country. Labor's social policies are bad enough.

Labor and Greens support mass third world Muslim migration to my country and safe schools AND feminism.

So no. They get nothing from me.

"I pay taxes too. Under the greens I'll be paying a lot more. And if you're OK with that then you're an obvious dole bludging cunt like all the other green shills. "

Yeah, again, i dont like greens, also im not big on dole or immigration, so thats a strawman there if i have ever seen it, also how the fuck does being pro-labor or pr-greens, make someone a dole bludger, what about tradies, i have only ever known 1 pro liberal tradie, the rest were minor parties and labor, i am a fucking tradie, declaring war on the working class is working well for them libs i see "Oh vey small business matters" -liberals throw money at big business shouting job creators, and crushing smaller ones like my own- keep lying to yourself that liberals/nationals are the good guys

"1. Crippling taxes"

They are not, small business booms in Norway Finland, Luxembourg Netherlands and so many other places with high taxes, also excluding Finland, they are all filthy rich as a result, how fucking evil, they care for the working class and small business owners instead of monster sized business that is nothing but a drain on the working class, tell me how good telstra is, and their monopolization of the lines are for you, too bad its impossible to compete due to liberal parties mental retardation, i miss telecom.

"All for a Internet service that would land someone in prison the moment they something the greens are offended by?
Could you just imagine the censorship on games alone? You best be fucking off back to ausgamers We don't need your hipster aids here"

Hence why i hate greens, labor are not as crazy, but greens are still economically superior to liberals.

They have internet faster than us. It's all that gypsy magic.

>Vote Greens

>Get high speed internet

>Sup Forums is banned

>Computer is stolen by African "Refugees"

How does it feel having faster internet then a rich first world nation?

I bet you are laughing at us.

This.

>I pay taxes too. Under the greens I'll be paying a lot more.
But what about the future of your kids? That's the typical assumption that "paying more taxes is always wrong no matter what".

So future earth will be a shithole because
>muh I don't wanna pay more taxes. Better keep me money here with me. Future generations will take care of themselves. I ain't no responsible for whatever happens to the world

which party is the closest to economic - greens and social - liberal party (or more conservative even)

Is there another option other than the Libs, Labor or the Greens?

Turnbull is a cunt, Shorten needs to fuck off to the back room where he belongs and the Greens are completely disconnected from reality.

I'm not in a swinging electorate, so my vote probably counts for fuck all anyway.

thanks to the mandatory preference system, you have to endorse either liberal or labor in your seat anyway

Sex party

I'm putting all the major parties last I hope everyone is on Sup Forums

Lib democrats

now watch new Sup Forums call them autistic while getting fucked by every other party

Eh tom is kind of a cunt.

We don't fucking need faster internet. It's a non issue pushed by useful idiots such as yourself so Labour and greens get more votes. No one outside of consumerist retards gives a fuck about it, the same goes for gay marriage.

Yeah, that's sort of his act though. Unfortunately they don't have any AusNEETs on there to give the debate a full range of proper diversity which is very disappointing. Instead it's a few degenerate and stupid females, along with one successful "bootstraps" chick who probably had rich parents, and a pooinloo, a fat guy, and some politicians doing most of the talking.

This to be honest the most important issues to me are not letting more muslims into our country and not selling off our land to china and of course jobs for the youth of australia.

cutting medicare to send money overseas isn't a big issue?

Just because you live like a cave man, does not meant the rest of us do, maybe you should go outside and see how much society has changed since the industrial revolution.

How the fuck did you manage to find Sup Forums if you are this technologically illiterate?

He's a Liberal Party shill.

I'm voting labor because I'm a neet.

Who do I vote for pol?

Why does it matter to you? Our businesses have more than enough to remain competitive, why should we have better internet if it's economically unviable? So the public can stream media faster?

OP is 100% underage.

This is the propper voting order
>meme right wings
>senpai first
>nationals
>liberals
>labor
>greens

Obviously "Ill do it cos my parents did" some lady i know voted them over and over the past 30 years without questioning it until someone brought it up, she didn't care for any of that anyway, i suspect there are a lot of people like this.

just as bad if not worse than the greens.

Do any of kids actually read their regressive policies?

Yes good goy! Vote for the party of Daniel Andrews and safe schools. Remember the liberals are fascists for not opening the borders and maintaining offshore processing centres!

Strawman all you like, Labour and greens are pushing NBN just to garner votes. Liberals are the same shit with a different shade of brown.

Atleast its not hilary.

reminder to confused burgerclaps that Liberals here means Classic Liberals, what in USA are called neo-cons, right wing

This guy gets it

If anyone is in doubt about how lost Bill Shorton is watch his performance on the 7:30 Report tonight

I don't get why the two major parties have such a tight grip on parliament seats. I would expect it in a first past the post system but we have preferences here...I always put the major parties last

do tell

bill shorten is a shithead

Less of a shithead then Malcolm and Tony.

>Who do I vote for pol?
this

print this out and take it with you mates

Have them laugh your beta ass off, and get ostracized by society.

Its eerily close to a bad meme that post.

keep in mind this is pretty shit for Romania, my hardware is mediocre too.

You can get metropolitan 1gbps down and 200mb up for 13 euros/mo.

Also no data cap

sustainable australia

fuck...

honestly, they are pretty good.