The cancer that is killing Sup Forums

Go listen to retarded indie rock then faggot

>no Grimes

Your opinion is wrong faggot

You are correct

You are a damn fool

>retarded indie rock
take that back

Not exactly the same thing, OP pic related is more trendy and flavour of the month, whilst your chart is more aotycore or fantanocore.

>1st row
Sure
>2nd row
Yes minus Danny Brown
>3rd row
Cherry Bomb and Yeezus are fine OP wtf are u on about
>4th row
Ur wrong fagget, except ya Camp sucks
>5th row
OP is confirmed retarted
>6th row
See above

hipsters are killing Sup Forums kys

>halcyon digest
plebs don't know who deerhunter is
agree with the rest tho

Honestly the sad thing is that there are people who can enjoy them all equally

Nothing wrong with that, just bugs me that you can enjoy great albums like AE, TPAB and Madvilliany on the same level as TLOP, Blonde and fucking Run the Jewels

This

Hipsterism is the spirit of mu
I rather have obscure shit be talked about than the same corporately shilled albums

>imperial

first of all, literally when has Sup Forums discussed this in the past few days

did a fucking alien from an alternate dimension make this thread? you could make this claim for like, half these albums, but you'd still be wrong for most of them.

Never implied the albums were bad, just thought they (and albums like those) were ruining the spirit of Sup Forums, quite like said.

"hipsterism" waesn't the spirit of mu in the beginning. it's just the cancer killing Sup Forums, the pretentious plebs that come here to take sum underground knowledge so they can feel special and pretentious.
it's just retarded when elitist fags come here degrading trully good music just because is mainstream.

>"So they can feel special and pretentious"
Who wants to feel pretentious?
Also, nothing wrong with discussing mainstream music, esp. if it's good but it would be nice if it wasn't 90% of what's talked about.

fuck off, all we need to return to 2009 is a little more elitism

Pretentious faggots are way better than people shitposting about hip hop.

that won't sort out the meme kids and Sup Forumsfags

Hello, makener of this chart here, is there anything you'd want me to add or even remove from the chart? Remember like said, the chart isn't supposed to be "bad" music, it's supposed to be the taste of an insecure 15 year old boy with blond dreads and who makes self-deprecating jokes about soy and who likes Death Grips and has his friends constantly make jokes about him being insecure. You get what I'm talkin about?

needs a token 60s/70s rock album