Is pop culture gone too far??

Is pop culture gone too far??

Take a look at that ass. If you have a daughter then this bitch is a role model to her. I want off this ride.

No way, that has to be fucking photoshop

Disgusting.

it's fake you idiots. its padding.

She swole.

I refuse to believe this isn't photoshopped

that ass is a basketball

Part of mature conservatism is accepting that ISIS is not 100% incorrect in every respect.

>i refuse to believe it's the obvious which is surgery

yes, it is fake padding, installed behind her ass skin for thousands of dollars

>Is pop culture gone too far??
It went to far decades ago. They introduce your kids to these type of people at a young age, first they are pretty normal and wholesome, they care about school, boys and thing like that. Like normal teens.
>See Hannah Montana.
Then when they turn 18 they turn them into full blown degenerates and now your kids teenage idol is a full blown slut they are bound to follow, thinking that its normal.

Make sure to keep your kid away from the electric jew. The characters might seem normal and ok att first but that's just a trick to get you to accept them and lure you in.

>its padding.
Yeah, its called implants.

Honestly i think its taken a step back. I feel like music is less sexualised today than it was 10-15 years ago.

>Fake plastic nigger ass in a fake plastic U S A!
Sung to the tune of Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead.

It's not pop culture it's untermensch culture. True culture still exists, it's difficult to protect the feeble minded from falling into the facility of American nigger culture.

Oh goodness. It's rippled like a low pressure drag or mud tyre.

more like nigger culture took over society

Can her ass explode?

Guess who owns the record label who promotes this degeneracy?

da comrade,

Her ass can explode

Proceed with caution

>Is pop culture gone too far??

Of course it has. It's all fucked up and the progressives who enabled this are destroying any chance of our kids having a decent life at all. It's actually that simple.

No wonder people home school their kids

Absolutely right see Dan "Rich Kikes get to fuck Little Tikes" Schneider's contribution to American Culture on kikelodeon - Look at what Ariana Grande turned out to be Total slut newest album cover is her in a gimp mask

sexualized since pre-teen years (most likely fucked by a Jew too)

>tfw you will never be rich kike and get tu fucking little tikes

why even live