American government?
Jews?
the EU?
reptiles?
the SNP?
reddit?

Yes

Cartoon Network.
Tbqh, I think it's just a coincidence, the media is definitely taking advantage of the situation though.

Ukip!

They do it to convince the undecidet.

All of the above

Probably the CIA

The Bilderberg Group

It had nothing at all whatsoever with these so called reptiles. Get a grip OP

I wonder why Fox News always gets hated on by the other networks

I'm actually convinced that there are nutters on "our" side of the debate that might do these kinds of things just like there are nutters on theirs.

The nasty thing is that the murder of this woman is used instantly to browbeat the other camp. No respect for her memory, no respect for the debate, no respect for the people of Britain or Europe. They just used her murder as a campaign tool.

Her and her husbando.

this

hmmm

she did die a week after the bilderberg conference

I'm not saying it was Sup Forums but it was Sup Forums

IMO CIA done through some of their proxy secret service in UK. Not that hard to find a right-wing nut and nudge him a bit in the right direction.

So this "nutter" couldn't wait until after the referendum.. Or he couldn't have done it years ago if he was so "nuts".. Perfect timing. Yeah, a fanatic nationalist would waste "Leave" like that. The only opportunity in his miserable life to see his side win, wasted. Dunno.

The UDA are involved with Britain First / BNP

As if they would ever let us learn their names.

No one called it. People want to kill people who fuck up their lives.
A more important fact should be why the fuck should we care. Our culture is the only culture that allows people to rape, harass, murder, beat, torture and vilify and the response is to arch your back even more - saying things like taking it up the ass is normal yes.

Im for one glad someone took a stand. Just to prove some people somewhere have some sort of passion left. The individual killed is neither here nor there, theyre all corrupt cunts.

because now people will vote remain

I've backtracing some of the assassin's correspondence, and oddly enough, no matter what route I follow, it always leads me back to a shitposter from -get this- New Zealand.

Wut

The remain side has done the fucking tango on this woman's coffin.

This, because this,

Wasn't the American government, Brexit won't affect us that much either way.

It was Franco-German banking interests, as always.

Its a good dance.

do you have more of those?

It was jews.

>reddit

KEK'D