One is very violent and other is beyond civil war

One is very violent and other is beyond civil war.

Do you still believe in multiculturalism? Sorry, I'm happy living in a very homogeneous country.

If the world have many ethnic groups today is because humans hated each other thousand years ago. They just can't live together.

what if you hate your own ethnic group?

Why does Europe have so many tiny countries most of them sharing the same ethnic group? Why do they have so many languages if they were once part of the same country(roman empire)? I think it is about sharing the same Ideology rather than genetics.
then you are mexico :DD

>Why does Europe have so many tiny countries

feudalism

Even though Korea is homo, it's still a shithole with selfhating plastic people.

You're country would still be shithole if it weren't for the decades of foreign aid we sent Chang.

On Brazil the multiculturalism is not the problem. We dont have any type of racial division here, blacks and whites share the exactly same shit.

We have a higher criminal rate cause the northeast part of the country is very poor, people on northeast lives like africans and is the most violent, responsible for most of the homicides on the country.

South and Southeast regions are very safe (except for Rio de janeiro)

Why don't you blame leftism? I live in RS and it's clearly not safe here.

Communists are the real problem.

>any region of Brazil
>safe
>using Northeast as scapegoat
>not fucking gommies

Cause I dont say obvious things.

Also, RS is Infinitely more safe than any Northeast state.

Deal with It, monkey baianinho.

It's not. No place in this country is safe. Stop saying bullshit. Communist laws made bandits that don't fear the police

If multiculti works why do you hate a specific region of your country?

Ok, all the country is violent equal because you want, baianinho. Related pic.

I did not say that It works, and I did not say that I hate them. I only say the truth.

Well he is right, I don't see any safe states in your map.

Brazil and the US aren't really multicultural countries, they're multiracial countries. American blacks, whites and asians all share the same pie that is American culture. The only multicultural element in the US is the large hispanic community, since they have their distinct latino culture but it's getting dilluted very fast. The same goes for Brazil: Brazilians of all colour largely share a similar culture

The fact that those countries still have so much interethnic problems just shows that race is an important aspect

Yes, he is right.
64.6 murders rate for a state with 3 milions habs is the same shit for a state with 44 milions and a 15.1 rate.

Kek, I'm done.

15 is very high even for American standards

Nigga, 15 is already civil war tier

But we are not American. We live in a country who people will fight and maybe kill if they feel injusticed.
And we dont have strong laws to deal with It.

But, If you live in São Paulo and dont look for problems, you'll never will have problems, and If you have, the police will help you.
If you live on Alagoas, they can kill you for just a rumor, and most of Alagoas cities dont have police to help you.

Can you see the difference? I know that de South is not the most safe place on the world, but its not a hell yet like the North.

A good reason why whites and non whites need to part and go their separate ways.

Multiculturalism is simply letting non whites fight for control over white people resources, having access to white people.

We literally had this thread a few hours ago.

Fucking gook fag.

According to this map I can see 21.9, 32.7, 27.1. Awful. The lowest rates are 17, 15 and 12. It's already hell.

São Paulo already lowered to around 9, still shit but it's something.

I like Asians

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARANA FUCKING PAULISTAS

Fuck off gook