Ares confirmed for main villain in Wonder Woman

>Along with this, the magazine seemingly reveals the main villian, Ares, as seen in the following translated script ‘Behind these scientific formulas, there is a deadly gas that could well annihilate humanity. Now, it turns out that this is precisely the goal of Ares, the god of war. He is jealous of humanity, which is a creation of his father, the deceased Zeus (he was killed by Ares when he rebelled against him, with the help of the Amazons)…’

batman-news.com/2017/01/10/wonder-woman-french-studio-cine-live/

>Ares
>jealous of humanity

for what purpose.

The Amazons helped Ares? That's kinda' stupid.

Shitty god of war clone

We became better at war than he ever could be :^)

>Island full of women
>Thinking beyond the tip of their nose

>deadly gas that could well annihilate humanity
I LOVE the sound of this!

>deadly gas
>jewish main character

What do they mean?

Pretty sure pic related is playing Ares. That's the vibe I got from the trailers when I first saw them

Makes sense. Dude looks like he never left the middles ages.

>he got fucking pockets on his armor

whats with capestuff and fucking pockets errywhere?

what is wonder woman's super power?

Perfect.

Guess we're going with the modern idea of Ares being a wormy shit starting cunt. His voice would be fine if it's a cgi role, but he always plays a cunt.

>How can we fuck up Ares, and the rest of mythology as well?

Zack Snyder universe what you expected?

And Doctor Poison

>right fat blob
>left beautiful goddess

so they are the same height? no.

according to wikipedia your proportions are false because Gadot is taller

#BUSTED
U
S
T
E
D

So the god of war wants to end war? Will the Aquaman movie be about Poseidon trying to dry up the seas?

>Zeus created humanity
>Ares kills Zeus with the help of Amazons
>Ares hates mankind even though mankind loves war just to make him like Lucifer
>"A gas that can annihilate humanity"

Oh boy

>according to wikipedia

>God creates man
>Man destroys God
>Man creates dinosaurs

Ellie pls

Left is hotter but would tittyfuck right.

>implying I hate humanity
>implying I hate my dad ok I do but only because he liks Hercules more
>implying i'd need the help of some tanned bints to beat my dad

Almost same height with Gal wearing heels 1 or 2 inches higher

And people lose weight when they get older

>Shitty god of war clone

Gadot is taller by a head

>"there is a deadly gas that could well annihilate humanity"

>german scuentists create a new gas
>zyklon b
>seer/wise woman says its going to kill millions and bring great suffering
>WW stops the train full of the gas and saves lives
>a grunt with a funny moustache sneaks off with the last can

Can smell all the awards its gonna win

>obviously seeing gadot got more height
>sticing to his dumb narrative
Waifufags gets deperate as fuck

ares, you say, hmmm?

yeah m8
taller by a head

Technically, wouldn't it be Zyklon Amazon?

>a grunt with a funny moustache sneaks off with the last can

/true dat

Wrong bud. The villains are Dr.posion and the duke of deception

>Ares explains why he is jealous
>the humans became so powerful praying to a fake god of war!
>Ever since becoming christian they've become more violent and better at war than I could ever hope to make then :(

Wrong translation, they fixed now
They sided with Zeus

>bootyblasted christfag

A wonder Woman with the cleavage to be seen.
Why does Hollywood hate man so much?

Ugh. So it's all going to be about Ares mansplaining everything and le wimmin jokes once again. Dropped.

Meant to say *no cleavage to be seen

Completely accurate

>Ares
>annihilate humanity
shouldn't this be Hades? Ares would want humanity to flourish and fight against each other.

Yes
But he's mad his daddy didn't love him

>that gyno

go back to /fit/ you massive homo

his armor is custom made for his lactating nips

>humanity, which is a creation of his father, the deceased Zeus
wait a dang minute. what about """"""""""our guy""""""""""""" God? YHWH?

Ares confirmed an edgy teenager.

>"Why did Zeus create the Amazons? Because shaping man in his image made his son Ares, incidentally a god of war, mad with jealousy, he convinces the guys to confront each other. To restore harmony between them, Zeus created the Amazons that Ares reduced to slavery. The Amazons revolt with the help of Zeus, who will die of the hand of his son having had time to find Themyscira, their haven of peace where they will grow Diana. (…) Diana Prince becomes Wonder Woman by helping Steve Trevor and a squad of proud arm-in-law in search of one who wants to wipe humanity off the map with deadly gas. »"

lol

Not where it fucking matters tho.

>there are actual people. Actual human beings that think D.C. Films are anything other then a festering pile of garbage
>we allow these people the right to vote
>we allow these people the right to procreate
>we allow these people the right to spread their half baked "opinions" on film and culture
>we allow these people to actually associate with other well adjusted humans
>we actually humor these barely adjusted untermensch by meekly agreeing that garbage D.C. Films are just too deep for the average film goer and that only they realize that these poorly structured badly written and cringe worthy flicks are worth anything other then bile in your throat.

This is a garbage captain America rip off with a hungry skeleton masquerading as Wonder Woman.

Would it have killed them to include someone likeable like Lucy Lawless or Kate Beckinsale or Malena jokovich and set it in modern times?

if it was her fighting In Syria against terrorists, I'd definitely watch it.

>Along with this, the magazine seemingly reveals the main villian, Ares, as seen in the following translated script ‘Behind these scientific formulas, there is a deadly gas that could well annihilate humanity. Now, it turns out that this is precisely the goal of Ares, the god of war. He is jealous of humanity, which is a creation of his father, the deceased Zeus (he was killed by Ares when he rebelled against him, with the help of the Amazons)…’

>Amazons help him kill their progenitor for no reason
>He in turn conspires to kill their breeding stock

bravo writer 0/0

So is this just another episode of xena.

Ares the coward, jealous of his half brother.

I would pay to watch a Xena movie. She was my the second crush. 1st was pink ranger

so the "insider" who came here and spoiled the whole film was actually telling the truth despite everyone shitting on him and calling him a larper

>Whoa, he said Ares was the villain in a Wonder Woman movie

Nothing special about that, retard

He didn't say anything about the other stuff, Ares wanting to destroy mankind: Zeus creating mankind, Ares wanting to gas the world, etc

>Pink Ranger
my fucking nigga

>Dinosaurs eat men
>Women inherit the Earth

didn't kratos kill ares?

Would be good I guess but not as intricate as BvS

Also, Wonder Woman saves kid Hitler in the movie.

Just what the fuck are they doing.

its mustard gas from WW1, or a different variant made by Doctor Poison, who is the films smaller human villain.

Stop lying, Hitler wasn't a kid anymore

Well she is a flat chest though

I hope that it would be like that and not just her fighting WW1 germans

>mfw Affleck is going to have a cameo in this in order to try and get more people to go pay to see it
kek

>can smash through brick walls with no damage
>can smash through glass windows with no skin damage
>Can fly
>Bullets harm her
Someone explain this

Objects with phallic design can hurt her.

>mfw no stunt double
>they just CGI Godat
BRAVO

I don't get you, Sup Forums.
She's no WW but she's not ugly either.

She is a solid 6/10

this looks pretty gay lel

ur point?

>guys, Fembusters was our feminist flagship and it went down faster than a sorority pledge in a frat house
>first we make a Jewish stick wonder woman to remove any potential Sexual attraction
>then we make wonder woman fight the perfect symbol of patriarchy: a FUCKING WHITE MALE that is the literal God of War

These niggers are incapable of learning from their mistakes. They just keep doubling down on failure.

Godat is not attractive. I grew out of this meme

Holy shit worse one I've seen of her

Bruh, Ares has always been the big bad in the Wonder Woman stories

>kill humanity
>no more war
>loses all his power
>dies or becomes impotent

Why?

damn, gal gaddot look like THAT?

>Now, it turns out that this is precisely the goal of Ares, the god of war.
>the goal of the god of war is to stop war

I hope this is fake.

They're turning Zeus into the Abrahanic God and Ares into the Devil.

>Why did Zeus create the Amazons? Because shaping man in his image made his son Ares, incidentally a god of war, mad with jealousy, he convinces mankind to confront each other. To restore harmony between them, Zeus created the Amazons, that Ares and mankind reduced to slavery. The Amazons revolt with the help of Zeus, who died by the hands of his son giving the Amazons the time necessary to find Themyscira, their haven of peace where they will grow Diana.

>Chris Pine: "I play a pilot who works for the Allies and spies on the Germans without their knowledge. My character steals a notebook filled with scientific formulas in an Ottoman base, he steals a plane but is shot down in the open sea."

>Behind these scientific formulas, there is a deadly gas that could well annihilate humanity. It turns out that it might interest Ares, the god of war. He is jealous of humanity, which is a creation of his father, the deceased Zeus (the Amazons and Zeus rebelled against Ares and Zeus died from the hand of his son)…

>Why did Zeus create the Amazons? Because shaping man in his image made his son Ares, incidentally a god of war, mad with jealousy, he convinces mankind to confront each other. To restore harmony between them, Zeus created the Amazons, that Ares and mankind reduced to slavery. The Amazons revolt with the help of Zeus, who died by the hands of his son giving the Amazons the time necessary to find Themyscira, their haven of peace where they will grow Diana.
Oh God pls do not be real!

Do everything has to be opis with feminism now?