youtube.com/watch?v=G2b0bzUYq8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=brNtbaMadX4
spankwire.com/Moaning-Girl-or-Formula-1-Racer/video22294/
youtube.com/watch?v=q99k2r6GeS4
youtube.com/watch?v=cN44U3tNSeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nnmhBjcwIBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s6VNsiTMg2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F1 is shitty sport. Don't waste your time watching it.

I prefer Nascar

>driving a car
>sport

It's like NASCAR but with better engineering and actual skill required.
It is still boring as fuck to watch, it is good to sleep durin your sunday afternoon though.

Go karts for manchildren.

LMP1 are the best. 24 houres du Mans is men's race.

FIA GT series as well. You know...real cars

USUALLY THE RACE CARS GO VROOOOOOM

THE F1 CARS GO VRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

ALSO RED BULL CHEATS BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU WINGS AND THEY WIN ALL THE TIME

THIS MAN CANNOT STOP SMILING

The real thrill of a race is to sit behind the wheels.

It's a rich people's sport enjoyed by lower/middle class.

cars are boring

It died 10 or so years ago. Early/mid 90s F1 was goat.

Le Mans is better. And the cars look cooler.

vroom vroom
gotta go fast
motorbikes are more fun to watch though

also this
>It's like NASCAR but with better engineering and actual skill required.

I've been to the F1 in Melbourne a few times and it's pretty cool.

The politics of it are bullshit. Kimi is best driver because he doesn't give a fuck and isn't trying to be XYZ Inc's poster boy.

There are too many restrictions and rules often employed for "driver safety".

Fun to watch with a few beers.

> I don't watch any other sport

NASCAR for cultivated eurogents?

It's not as hard as going around a real course but let me see you try to take a corner doing nearly 200 mph. You'd crash your ass off in a hurry

>wasting fuel this hard
>polluting this hard
>driving million dollar cars for "sport"
>jew sponsors

That's it

>caring about polution
>has active nuclear reactors in his country

it's people driving very fast cars

>we need to do something for the environement
>let france be in charge of all the nuclear reactors !

german logic

>but let me see you try to take a corner doing nearly 200 mph. You'd crash your ass off in a hurry
Of course, but that's irrelevant, I'm not a professional pilot.

Sorry, the last time we went to France and told them what to do, we had to take Poland first.

kek

F1 was shit. Bernie Eccleston took it over and made it into the huge business it now is. An F1 race is entirely centered around the best engineering in the world with very tight restrictions. The engineers can make cars that now go so fast, pull so much g force, and have become so powerful humans simply cannot drive them to the absolute limit. They take away driver aids and restrict fuel or increase drag on the cars to slow them down. Generally speaking one team will usually hold 1st and 2nd place for almost the entire season. If you love engineering and the bantz Kimi Raikkonen and S.Vettel you'll enjoy it otherwise it's pretty much a known outcome for a season. Rule changes coming next year.

WEC is a bit more fun. They do a lot of BOP to keep it tight. The 24hrs lemans was dramatic as fuck this year. Except for the fact the only female driver was absolute shit everything was fun.

b a n t e r
a
n
t
e
r

This, though it's got slightly better now again. It's not just Ferrari winning absolutely everything and they actually overtake sometimes now.

MotoGP is GOAT

Go Rosberg fuck that nigger hamilton

better than nascar

But nuclear is the cleanest source of energy there is, so clearly they're doing better than you.

Why would you want to watch people drive?

>why would you want to watch people kick in a ball
>why would you want to watch people having sex

Also. Mostly a white sport. Lewis Hamilton is a hybrid. Few mexicans. Pit crews are usually 100% white. Engineers 100% white. Women in the teams? Pretty much non-existent except for Williams...and they're pretty fucking shit now...who would've guessed. Almost 100% chance of there never being a female driver. The only reason Susie Wolff was allowed to test at Williams is because her husband had a considerable amount of financial investment.

Because they're going really fast round a track while often inches from each other in a car that's so stripped down that it explodes into shards of carbon fibre and titanium should it hit anything.

It's a glorified parade, WEC and Blancpain GT it's where it's at.

It's my favorite sport. But I can't really call it "sport" as it's guys sitting in a car driving it. Relies on your reflexes and talent more than physical capabilities.

It used to be awesome. It used to be a Sup Forums man's sport. Testosteron-driven, male-dominated, "no girls allowed" club, and all the chicks wanted to fuck the drivers. Back in the 70's and 80's you could fuck 24 girls per day one girl per hour if you were a fucking F1 photographer.

The 90's were the "Attitude era" of F1 speaking in WWE burger terms. Golden era was 60's-80's. 2000's were also great, you could call it ruthless aggression era, with new talent sparking up the track, the fall of Schumacher AKA greatest F1 driver of all time.

Historically it's very cool and fun to watch and experience everything up to this point.

However from 2008 onward, much like everything else: Movies, music, video games, WWE, etc. it started to suck dick. Too much pussy rules implemented so drivers don't die. It's not as adrenaline-rushing as it once were and the cars aren't the "fastest cars on the planet" no more.

It's a sport that has always relied on tactic, strategy and engineering behind the scenes a lot. In this sense autists love it. I think the quality of the races started to go up since last year or so, and I suggest you watch the next race and see what it's like.

There's hope for the future: 2017 should bring back old wider tires and spoilers making the cars look 90's-esque and faster. We hope they return V12 engines instead of the current V6 shit.

It's exciting. Max Verstappen is amazing too

They built an F1 track near Austin. I hate it. I don't care how much money it brings in. I'm sick of foreigners coming to Austin because they heard "oh it's the one city in Texas that doesn't suck". Well it does now. They ruin the city for a week. They should have put it near Dallas.

>There's hope for the future: 2017 should bring back old wider tires and spoilers making the cars look 90's-esque and faster. We hope they return V12 engines instead of the current V6 shit.

Bring back the ridiculous turbo charged monsters.

2/2

The sport has suffered a lot from your usual jewary: Sexism is bad, tone down the manliness. No more cigars and alcohol adverisement goy! Cars cause pollution so tone down the engine strength and fuel consumption.

However the dominant team today is lead by Niki Lauda - german fella who basically says "Fuck all of this bring back the good old stuff" which is comfy for Sup Forums. He's even said to be racist which may be the reason why his nigger driver Hamilton is suffering this season for unknown reasons and why aryan Nico is leading the season as #1 and will probably be champ by the end of it.

A sport for cucks. REMOVE ALL DRIVER'S AIDS YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOTS

Also

Rallying > Grip racing

youtube.com/watch?v=G2b0bzUYq8Y

I just like that I can see the races now

I never go downtown so I don't see any foreigners except at the track

those are too much money

one engine block per session is not very economic

You're right. We just get Mercedes who win everything...but this time without v10's.

Yeah I'm sick of his shit. I'm not sure if he just can't get a good start or he intentionally goes out of his way to fuck Rosberg over. The Canadian GP was bullshit.

"We should make F1 more about being energy efficient." Bernie Eccleston.

They did that like 5 years ago

I would personally bring back the V10 engines of early 2000's.

Not always
youtube.com/watch?v=brNtbaMadX4

F1 is pretty great if you enjoy sitting out with thousands of people usually in hot weather to see cars fly past at 200mph coupled with "VVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM VROOOM VROOOM VROOOM VROOOM VROOOM VROOOM VROOOM VROOOM VROOOOOOOM" every 2 minutes until you want to throw yourself on the track.

>"Nuclear energy is clean" meme

No. It's not clean at all.

Used to watch every sunday as kid when Senna was alive
Watched schummi too, nowadays its a lot less interesting

FUCK THE LAGUNA SECA CORKSCREW

FUCK IT

WORST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ON A TRACK

AMX AMX AMX AMX AMX AMX

It's carbon neutral my man

>Brainwashed by "green" jews

Why do people who don't like the sport of racing always bitch about it. You don't often see us say "who the fuck wants to watch a bunch of niggers run into each other again and again fighting over a ball"

Either you're a carfag, racing fan or you're not. It's that simple.

This is why gull wing doors are fucking stupid.

it's not that hard man, start braking once you're next to the first piano on the right, release brakes for the turn to the left and don't push hard until you're straight.

That and you can't park beside another car and be able to get out.

Nowadays it's all about the car. And there always a team that utterly destroys the rest

It would oddly be cheaper to switch back to the 1500hp quali engines for every race than making a 1.6L V6 Turbo Hybrid regenerative braking engine that produces 900hp. Just bring back mechanical grip and lower the drag coefficient and downforce levels. Watching the four wheel drifts of the 80'- 90's.

Nascar is the only race to watch.

spankwire.com/Moaning-Girl-or-Formula-1-Racer/video22294/

Most of the champions are massive carbabs

the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

whoever has more money wins
"""""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""""

Fast cars coming to your country every year. Like gladiator battles in Ancient Rome, it takes something ordinary (driving a car) and turns it into a spectacle for the masses with drivers being idolized. Unlike other sports there is no glory to be had for the team or your country, there is just this image of a Demi God wearing a helmet that you aspire to be. Blue pill as fuck

Basically it's the Jews

>Muh carbon

+100 000 year HL radioactive waste...

Nah, it's a tech showcase. without racing we wouldn't have some of the current technology on the cars we have, the driver is just another part of the machine.

Who cares. Just stuff it in a salt mine. Problem solved. Not rocket science.

today, F1 is just a business for the few controlling it. people still watch this shit, even though the show has ended 15 years ago.

If you enjoy watching safety cars it's a great sport
>track wet enough for full wet tyres? better bring the safety car out for 1/4 of the race until the track is dry enough for intermediates again
>a hair blew onto the track? better bring the safety car out for 5 laps while the marshals fall over themselves trying to get it

>He's even said to be racist
check is wife

this webm just shows why they have to send in the safety car so often

Mercedes obviously German. Team Principle is nearly the benchmark white male. German driver took it from sauber mercedes to mercedes. Developed the car. Handed it to Rosberg who's german. Team hires negro who doesn't understand it's not about driving people off the road. Austrian wise old man. Drivers typically wear their flag on the helmet. Williams. Founded by a brit. Ran by his idiot grandaughter who couldn't make the car win even if she did have the mercedes budget. McLaren. Founded by brit. Brit controls it. Brits make the road cars. All gearboxes from F1 to the LMP1 cars are made in Britain. Electrical from Britain. Almost all teams located in Britain. British driver is the current champion. The winner has their countries anthem played when they get the trophy. Man that essentially owns f1 is a brit. Jensen button still on the race grid developing the mclaren.

Nah, there's quite a bit of national pride. They won't spell it out for you as if you were a child though.

youtube.com/watch?v=q99k2r6GeS4

Most boring motorsport ever.

Nascar is better, you burgers aint missing out on much

NASCAR goes the other way you fucking retard.

Why can't NASCAR into pitstops?

youtube.com/watch?v=cN44U3tNSeQ

Because drivers won't follow the rules for the flags?

>Corvette driver plays like a dirty cocknobbler
>Keeps pushing instead of braking, despite being forced into a wall at 100+ MPH
>Mfw that crash

1 center locking nut vs. 5 or six lugs just recently held on the rim by glue. F1 can't refuel. Nascar does.

>Lets feed the gaping vagina of the whore of babylon and stuff tons of Tc-99 into totally quake proof geo formations :DDD

Idiot.

hello cletus what are you doing in austria?

>mfw German engineering was beaten by a fuck ford ecoboost engine you get from a fucking sedan. All of Europe sat behind a team that won leman year one return.

Come over to Sup Forums Amerifriend, we have a general for it

It's run by mega-jew Bernie Shekelstone, so I don't imagine Sup Forums would enjoy it

nice clip, but after 5 minutes of that retard's hi-beams i'm out.

why the fuck do they allow that retarded shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=nnmhBjcwIBQ
They had refuelling until a few years ago.

and what exactly is the problem?

>I like Putin, he is a good leader and what Europe needs
>Donald Trump should be President
>Britain should leave the EU
>A women driver would be terrible no one would take her seriously
t. Bernie Eccleston
He's also a colossal faggot for prioritising money over a functioning sport that's appealing to watch.

desu this is more of a sport

There's too much people there, I prefer the endurance pit stops, only four hands working at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6VNsiTMg2I

No fucking way is formula 1 the second most popular sport on the planet

Its rather overregulated and to focussed on producing "useful" technology these days.

Bring back 1200HP turbo machines and let them go crazy with aerodynamics! This is supposed to show the fastest cars possible!

HAMILTON WINS LOL

Refuel man is bound to be set on fire. Drivers taking off ripping the hose from the boom. Drivers setting off running the refuel guy over. Get rid of refueling because somehow in this sport of stupidly high numbers carting fuel from race to race was "expensive." Schumacher swerving. Faking breakdowns. Dive bombing people. People wonder why we have so many dumb rules. Michael schumacher was a fucking cunt which made the rules necessary. Even with refueling F1 wouldn't be fun to watch. We csn just hope that fucking cry baby Hamilton doesn't complain because he doesn't know how to use the car. Nigel Mansell was right. Electronics ruined F1. Change a gearbox. Get penalized. F1 isn't good. It won't be for a long time. Jackie Stewart is to blame. Fucking hate that bastard.

It is.
It's 50% of the motorsport that plebs know, the other half is rallying in general.
It's a show that has a global audience, even china has a race track built for it for fucks sake

Really? I thought Cricket was bigger due to the billion poo in loos watching.

Your voting rights.