Why do you allow Poles in your country?

Why do you allow Poles in your country?

You wouldn't think it would be necessary to put Poland there

1. flag
2. no

Poles OUT
Go back to your homeland in Iranian steppes

Compassion for underlings

Half of the American Poles are probably Jews.

Is that really true? I know that a lot of Jews have Polish surnames ending with -sky.

>Go back to your homeland in Iranian steppes

Slavs and Indo-Iranians have common ancestors but that doesn't prove you originate from there.

No that's wrong, you low IQ moron. There are 5 million Jews in America and not all of them are from Poland. You are a naive and an idiot.

We allow everyone who want to come here. Except from sandniggers.

Why 90% of poles here have this face?

Poles are inbreed as fuck.

is that meant to be bad?

>There are 5 million Jews in America
Yeah, "officially".

Unofficially it's minimum 25 millions.

Basically they are nowadays what Portos where in the 70s for France

Why do Poles/Slavs LARP as us?

Modern day Southern Slavs were originally a Pashtun tribe that fought their way into Europe and took local Illyrian and Slav women as wives and theb obviously with so many non-Iranians they become Slav-Illyrian in language, genetics, etc; but they still retained the name of the Arachosians because the upper classes were Iranian. But the thing is... THIS literally always happens to Slavs. Look at the Bulgars cucking Slavs men. Look at the Tatars cucking Slav men. Look at the Turks cucking Slavs.

So while the upper class were Pashtun, they were never more than a small percent of the population, and they got absorbed into the numerically vast locals. This is like the English claiming they are Normans and not Celts genetically. Slavs are as Iranian as they are Bulgar, which is to say none at all, you lying fucking nigger stop stealing my heritage.

Looks like Russian.

This guy is a another Pole-BR strong men.

They all look like cousins.

Poland is a garbage nation full of violent retards who are collectively butthurt because they couldn't keep their fatass polish mouths shut and not be invaded over the course of a thousand years of history.

>Why do you allow Poles in your country?
They are our Samaritan brothers, thats why

Jew-lover detected.

Why do you hate Palestinians and White children?

>Poland is a garbage nation full of violent retards who are collectively butthurt
Sounds like America, to be honest.

I don't even know what Poles look like.

When I try to think of one, I just see Vladimir Putin because he looks like his mouth is about to say "Pole."

I live in Chicago, every day I see a polish subhuman and want to kill myself, they ruined this city.

They look like the people who would clean your toilets if Thailand was a first world country.

See: there is that violent retardation and butthurt.

They apparently are inbreed as fuck. I'm talking about the non-mixed ones of course, not Francisco Lachowski tier. I'm not even joking, 90% of them here have this faces, they look like cousins.

>Poles
>Ruined Chicago

I don't think you actually do live in Chicago

only to crimea

Fucking this.

Some friends of my father have a gardener names Gregoch

is poland really that bad?
why do so many poles leave their country?

because its full of poles

Because it's unironically full of Poles

I mean, I don't know what that means but it makes me want to clean toilets of my English masters for a pound an hour, then live in an aluminium container with 80 other sweaty and smelly Poles

>then live in an aluminium container with 80 other sweaty and smelly Poles
good. poles should be forced to live with the trash, it is a fitting accommodation since they themselves are a filthy and disgusting people.

They didn't allow us. We just took it.

My low IQ did not allow me to make that observation, but with your guidance I just noticed it's true

Where's my trash bin...

>Guatemala

What a shit tier banana. Improve your taste

Poles are subhumam

From the thumbnail that underlined c. looked like a coiled snake ready to strike.

The United States has way too many Jews, by some estimates more than Israel.

They all moved here either during Russian pogroms or from Germany/Poland during the lead up and events surrounding the Second World War.

All of our Jews are in the eastern suburbs ffs. There is even a kosher section in the Westfield woolies there

dont worry, when people say iranian/persian, they dont mean 2017 sandnigger arap raped ones

they really are

We are and we do. They're called Burmese.

tell that to krauts who came up with that idea in the first place

Because they built the best city in this country.

...BECAUSE IT'S OUR PROJECT

The genetics of modern day Persians have barely changed to how they were millennia ago. But I shouldn't expect some retarded Eastern Euro fuck to know shit about history or genetics.
>a-ancient persians were totally white bro!

why are you so angry?

What does this even mean?

I'm not.

ammount of niggers per square meter

Most based european. Hardest working europeans.

Because it's violent lol

Do you actually have preventative measures or do they simply not immigrate to Brazil?

Because my government was the only one who took EU rules about free movement seriously, unlike France or Germany.
Unfortunately I have no control over it.

>mfw no poles in my country

there's fucking 100k rabid poles in my country of 5 million

there's a polish family living two houses away from me

kill me

POOLISH ARYAN SARMASHUN BROTHERHOOD

SENDING PLUMBERS TO BUILD LOOS FOR POOS

I bet half of German posters are Poles.

Yes, and there are 400 000 Jews in France since 1960'

kek

America is a Jewish land

because Marie Curie worth millions of poles

>1 million Poles in France
Where are they hiding ?

Lille.

whatever makes you feel better about being shitskin m8

>christians
>alcoholiks
>whites
they assimilated easily

Are they... dare i say... the Ch'tis ?

The diaspora values for each immigrant group in brazil are heavily inflated

No, Ch'tis are consanguineous so much more from anglo side

Hmm... No. Their country is almost always dark blue on forebears surnames.

It's not. It's because for the world this continental country is only Rio de Janeiro and a bunch of brown semi-naked women dancing carnival. Check forebears.

I live in Illinois and I though the polish immigrants were a meme until I realized every plumber that wasnt Mexican was Polish here

Kek

They're responsible for my city's signature dish.

We make cute girls with Poles.