Hi everyone, I'm Rick Beato...

>Hi everyone, I'm Rick Beato, and in today's Everything Music we're gonna learn more about the super-ultra-metal-locrian bb7 scale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXfQsHT5c30
youtube.com/watch?v=tROtUTF4oHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What’s his endgame?

use his son's talent to make him richer

That everyone in the world becomes a competent musician

Rick is easily the best music youtuber today. How can Adam Neely even compete?

adam neely is if Vsauce only focused on music. Not necissarliy a bad thing, and he has a lot of good tips and advice, but not really a fair comparison to someone like rick beato.

Speaking of theory youtubers, am I the only one creeped out by Ben Levin?

i only imagine what that kid went through

>but daddy i dont want to practice scales again

Neely is a fucking Melon. How is it reharmonization when you start changing the fucking melody line?

youtube.com/watch?v=JXfQsHT5c30

His son? What?

/thread

The astroturfing is strong. If you sit through this mans videos with out some form of amphetamine I commend your willingness to waste daylight

To be fair, Dylan doesn't seem to have much genuine interest in music. Like he hears microtonal music and instead of comparing it to any number of composers he says it sounds like Mario because of the sound of the synth. The kid will be another Collier but worse at this rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=tROtUTF4oHQ

I am always happy to watch daddy.

He said extreme

Care to repeat whatever that was supposed to be in English? You are not interested in music and some of Rick's videos have a music theory barrier to entry. Skip those at first. Where's the problem?

he even said "recomposition" when he used the tone row but the video was supposed to be about reharm and he starts fucking with the melody by the second example.

Who would you compare it to smart guy?

To be fair, he can't be older than nine years old.

Right but Alma Deutscher would probably make a comparison regarding the actual tonality. That bitch would probably say "Oh dear, its more of that ugly music. It reminds me of that dreadful Schoenberg fellow". Well at least she would be commenting on the quality of the music (and it would be super cute too).

If you want a latent, crawl through the park Music Theory learning experience with a large helping of personal backstory, then Rick Beato is your guy

you must be real fun at box socials

It's sad to see such capable child prodigies limit themselves like that. I could only imagine the nannies and butlers who discussed that awful Schoenberg fellow's ghastly screeching he called music.

see