Is this Kino - who will play Trump in Biopic?

>golden showers
>filmed by FSB Russians
>blackmail tapes

Can't wait to see inevitable fim about Trumps downfall.

BREAKING LEAKED: documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811977223326625792
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek

made me think

pee pee poo poo

But liberals can't criticize Trump for this, or else they'll lose the narrative that Russian hacking was used to defame Hillary and make Trump look good

Everyone will think they're spineless hypocrites. :^)

I assure you this was the greatest golden shower ever. No complains. Beautiful piss.

>But liberals can't criticize Trump for this, or else they'll lose the narrative that Russian hacking was used to defame Hillary and make Trump look good
How so? It would explain why Trump has been winking at Russia's shenanigans-- because he's afraid of the damning evidence on him being leaked.

I wonder if Trumpshits will look back to 2016 in several years/decades and realize how fucking dumb they were.

The first half of last year they were saying that Trump will start a war with Putin.

why is every word highlighted?

Why would that ruin their narrative?

My grandma does this. She gives me books after she's done reading them and she highlights entire pages at a time. Annoying as fuck.

Even if Trump reduced us all to poverty and I was living in a shack, I would still look back at the videos of Hillary supporters and SJWs bawling their eyes out and say "totally worth it" with a huge smile on my face.

Get fucked, cuck.

Consider this:
If everything is highlighted, nothing is highlighted.

thanks for letting us know how retarded you are :^)

that's pretty fucked up
wouldn't expect anything less though

trump will be impeached in the next year and pence will then take over until we get another democrat again in 2020

screencap this post

mind=blown

this is exactly me

seeing my fellow californians cry was just the bees knees

I came to this realization once while studying. I couldn't control myself.

you realize you are only seeing parts of a much bigger document right?

PEE PEE POO POO

I wasn't sure if these documents were legitimate or DNC supported disinfo, but this part makes me think they are real. Blaming the emails for Clinton's failure is the new excuse of the DNC for their awful candidate.

goddamn, still this salty?

it isn't even the 20th yet

Fucking garbage mobile phone post. Fuck off with this off-topic trump shit.

kekkerino
trump has flip flopped on everything except russia
this is all true. it's happening. trump is the new bill clinton.

So Hillary was a better choice? Fuck off

Yup same. I just want these shitlibs to suffer for everything they've done over the past 70 years

>Installing a Jewish and Russian pawn into one of the most powerful positions in the world was worth it because I made some 20 somethings feel bad for a bit
Sup Forums really is pathetic.

sometimes there's no good choice

are you really asking why entire paragraphs of a multi-page document be highlighted? jeez, man, really?

found the dunce. the Russians HACKED to gain the upper hand on how they could sway the election. they LEAKED to help the party they wanted to win. simple enough for you? jeez, sometimes i wonder why i even bother.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811977223326625792

yes.

This would make sense if the Russian government was behind the hacking. Too bad it wasn't.

>posting fake news
You are whats wrong with America

t. donald trump

Thats worse than a saudi / wall street / UN / globalist puppet how?

>nuclear proliferation is a good thing
jesus christ Sup Forums

T. Every cyber security expert who doesn't work for the government

>But liberals can't criticize Trump for this

Yeah, they really have no high ground when it comes to sexual degeneracy.

If anything, it just shows Trump is really a liberal (and libertine) in disguise.

Trump is the biggest wall street puppet there is you fool. He's millions of dollars in debt to them and has wall street executives all over his cabinet

yeah like starting a war in iraq for no good reason

>Thats worse than a saudi / wall street / UN / globalist puppet how?
Yeah, good thing Trump got some independent non-wall-street non-jews non-other-country-cucks in his cabinet, I guess.
Truly draining the swamp there, redneck.

>Sup Forums literally trolled their way into an intel report
I don't know if I should be laughing or crying about the state of our intelligence agencies

A FUCKING WEEB

I never said that, I was point out that its dumb to admit to enjoying the lesser of two evils. Also,
>UN controlling someone when they can barely control themselves
>Democrat government have presided over a drop in oil from over $100 per barrel to $30 per barrel but are still somehow Saudi puppets
>Installing career politicians is worse than actual Wall Street executives

>I don't know if I should be laughing or crying about the state of our intelligence agencies
It's so good that president Trump is like a smart person and knows things.

Fucking Kek

The Amerifats actually elected this autist

>it's a Sup Forums thread masquerading as a biopic thread on Sup Forums episode

TRUMP?

>Blackwater

that's pretty cool

Quick question for the American (btw you're really dumb fucks for electing this retard):

If he's impeached does the vice president finish the 4 years or he'll just be the president for several months until new elections are organised?

Imagine being Sup Forums in this situation and having to be all like "damn, Sup Forums, you fuckin' relevant, all on-topic with your politics and stale pepe memes. I would totally have reply to your thread, both as user and the real me." when all they really want to do is post another photo of a 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sup Forums and not only browse the board while Sup Forums flaunts their disgusting twitter outrage in front of you, the website format barely concealing the reddit leaking in from /r/the_donald, and just sit there, post after post, hour after hour, while their perfect their tantrums. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking twitter screencaps but their haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Sup Forums POSTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their off topic fucking threads contort into shitflinging you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of star wars and bane and later alleged underage actresses for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in LOST threads. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their sweaty brows as they explain that everyone is a cuck, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in their "redpilled (for that is what they call them)" views, the views they worked so hard for by reading badly made jpeg infographics in the previous months. And then the mods refuse to delete their threads, and you know you could shoot every single person on this board before throwing them out of a plane, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sup Forums. You're not going to lose your waifu threads over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Well done Trump. Well done Trump
However

Finish the four years

>yfw Drumpf gets impeached and we get almost 4 full years of a True Constitutional Conservative Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

wtfamireading.eml

Kek

Friendly reminder this is a work of a Sup Forumsack

guys

Sup Forums damage control.
Their boy is going down and they're pulling disinfo out of their asses to help him

Damage Control
but nice trips!

you too!

GRAPHIC
PISSING
SCENES

pence gets 4 years

Has Sup Forums EVER been wrong?

Kanye West already did that.

Meme magic is real

Neocons and neolibs are the same beast so far as I'm concerned friendo :^) The Bush and Clinton families get along swimmingly

Yes

stop putting retards in office and maybe I'd believe you

4 years of gays being tortured instead of the world ending in nuclear hellfire sounds fine to me

They predicted massive riots after Zimmerman was cleared of murder.

This is probably false, but can imagine Trump actually doing this.

You have to be pretty fucking retarded to think this is real

>They predicted massive riots after Zimmerman was cleared of murder.

>implying BLM didn't start due to Trayvon Martin
>implying the shooting of Texas cops never happened
>implying BLM was never a terrorist organization

>implying Sup Forums wasn't right all along

You mean the one that Hillary Clinton approved and signed off on when she was Senator?

nice damage control

any such fan fiction would be searchable

>trashing America but not telling us what country you're from

C'mon, fess up. Which glass house are you throwing this stone from?

Are you a chink? I bet you're a chink.

that one that the neocons started yeah that one you know the one the neocons started yeah

I don't believe this

Rick Wilson is a cuck but he's not that much of an idiot... is he?

>implying Sup Forums didn't back Ron Paul and hated Romney for what he did to Ronnie boy

Who makes these things? Why?

What do you call this typing style?

This. 2016 was great.
>ITT hillshill damage control central

truthful

If we all have to believe in a Russian intelligence officer just because then we all have to accept all that Yuri Bezmenov said just because.

lmfao, this has to be fake

Ya think?