"I recently went to South Sudan, which is the youngest country in the world, in East Africa..."

> "I recently went to South Sudan, which is the youngest country in the world, in East Africa..."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg4mRj53Ou0
youtube.com/watch?v=MFhhPDcPNvI
youtube.com/watch?v=NqDbG9h-f7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably that it's the youngest country in the world, located in East Africa...

The country was created by civil breakup 4 years ago, making it the worlds youngest country.

>So to make things short...they love me there and wanted me to say i'm more important than any soldier, cop or medic in that whole damn country...also watch me in the next Disney capeshit were i fart every single line of dialog.

Everyone there is under 5.

You mean current youngest, Tom.

There are several countries which aren't given the potential to be independent, such as Catalonia, Flanders or Wallachia

i fucking hate this privately educated silver spoon smug cunt face

Also Québec

>What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wg4mRj53Ou0

lmao

is he stupid, it's in the middle of africa

>is he stupid

are you?

He went to visit those ebony lolis

>...In England
other than that, not awful

look at the map. east is to the right. south sudan is in the middle.

there's a war, aids and muslims so the age median has dropped considerably?

Why is that called "awful voice acting" when it's the script that's awful?

it's close to the eastern side. not on the border but you don't have to be autistic about it.

Quebec could never survive on it's own, but I'd love to see them try

Why can't these cunts just be content with fame and wealth? Why do they also try to convince us that they're doing something good for this world?

google central africa, sudan isn't included

THANK YOU WIKIPEDIA.

most of them are, you don't hear about them

also even if some of it might be virtue signaling there's nothing wrong with it, it actually helps people

No it doesn't, Tom. Fuck off, you fiveheaded retard.

I feel for the guy. He was just nervous. I would shake when I had to present shit in high school. I'd probably pass out if I had to accept awards and shit.

he's so progressive and liberal and rich as fuck

you're just jealous of his acting, status, fame, wealth, influence, and purpose in life

Yeah, I'd be all about getting Sacheen Little Feather to go and get it for me.

not everywhere gets the opportunity to be a country tom

what about the crusader states

Tom dear, I love you, but it's time to stop posting.

Tom ...plz

Tom's life is so good he chose to break up with Taylor Swift, you'll never even shake her hand

It's true that he spent the evening regaling his table with multiple stories of himself?

He didn't want to get aids from that coal burner

>and California

Sort of, he spoke of himself in the third person like he was talking about someone else.

>Implying it wasn't her the one who dumped him
>Implying that I want to shake her hand

wew lad

WOLBACHIA. The vocal chord parasite.

Calexit referendum when? No wait, include the entire west coast states.

haha yeah not like you need California's food or tech or tax dollars anyways

As a Catalonian I can confirm this post is fucking retarded.

>I went to south sudan

why?

He's a rich actor, duh. The world needs saving and only they, the best of us, can do it.

new passport stamp

What did she mean by this?

>GOLDEN GLOBES: This foreign born A list dual threat actor not named Benedict regaled his table with multiple stories of himself. The Golden Globe nominee/winner spent a good 15 minutes telling people about where he acquired his cufflinks and showed no interest in anyone other than himself. Tom Hiddleston

what did he mean by this?

THICC

>why?

Sudan looks like THAT?

What about Abkhazia?

Sudan looks like THAT?

Biji Kurdistan

What about oil on their land?

He is more smug and pretentious than I suspected if this gossip is true...

I'm not as aware of any large oil deposits on Quebec soil

ew

>nubian qt
wtf i love sudan now!

It means he's never heard of Kosovo.

>2008

dumb shit

is crimea a country?

It's actually far more likely that the tech industry would leave California if it seceded from the union, and probably relocate to Texas. Think about it: California secedes, and suddenly everything you do in any other state becomes international business. It makes the most sense to move to the country with the majority of the land and population so to reduce the amount of international business that must be done.

The same thing would happen with the food industries and agriculture, at least for the largest companies that are capable of relocating (not so much local farmers, of course). Every shipment of food to states outside California would suddenly become taxed and tarriffed to hell and make the products' prices inflate to undesirable levels. On the plus side, so much agriculture leaving California would mean that it won't be sucking up the water from Californians and maybe they won't be in such a constant state of drought.

California won't secede, and if it did it wouldn't take all of its industries with it. There are a lot of factors people don't actually consider for situations like that.

"let's tariff the food that keeps us from starving and also wouldn't require expensive shipment over water"

"Let's make California regret seceding because we have plenty of food produced in other parts of the country."

>>and California
This. Also Texas.

Hiddleston isn't really A list. He just dated an A lister for about 5 minutes.

what staples are produced there. it's all cash crops.

>It's actually far more likely that the tech industry would leave California if it seceded from the union, and probably relocate to Texas.
its a joke you autist its not literal

it was just a prank bro

Doesn't know when to stop, this guy. Look at him on Graham Norton with De Niro, it's fucking embarrassing

Why are these people all such vain twats?

C O P U L A T I N G
M
A
L
E
F
E
M
A
L
E

>Look at him on Graham Norton with De Niro, it's fucking embarrassing

What did he do/say?

He recently went to South Sudan, which is the youngest country in the world, in East Africa

He did an impression of him and it was terrible.
DeNiro looked like he wanted to die.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFhhPDcPNvI

Video or it didn't happen.
>video because seeing that would be keksworthy

hahaha lol more cowbell! remember that ones millennials?!?

t. public school loser

I was hoping an actor would say "I sure hope Stan Lee doesn't suck my life essence unto himself."

Everytime an actor makes a political statement, Thanos's voice should boom across the auditorium: "Your politics bore me!"

Sudan looks like **THAT**?

IT MEANS FUCKING WHITE MALES SHOULD STOP KUCKING THEMSELVES TO PANDER TO THE SJW LIBERAL INGROUP

YOU CAN NEVER DO ENOUGH TO SATISFY EVERY LITTLE ASSMAD FACTION RUNNING IN THE SJW OPPRESSION OLYMPICS SO JUST DONT BOTHER ANYMORE

I recently went to Asda's and the customer service left a bit to be desired to be honest.

All the frenchies would bathe in it and then waste it all.

It was funny how they gave him extra time because they thought it would be something political but then he just started masturbating himself on stage and it was too late

Christ, his Walken is Norm-tier

South Sudan has been known to give money to PR Firms to try and get people to support them and to cover up the fact that it's a hell on earth.

Reminded of this
youtube.com/watch?v=NqDbG9h-f7c