Just got back from the polling station and I voted to REMAIN

Can't wait to swim in all the #BrexitTears tomorrow when Remain wins by a landslide.

If only all the uneducated plebs and welfare NEETS were not given the right the vote we wouldn't have had this silly referendum in the first place

This is how sovereignty dies, with thunderous applause

The Empire made the galaxy great again though.

Your country is run by a crypto jewish "royal" family. What did you expect?

Take your conspiracy theories and shove it

+1 reply

Enjoy your muslim future
Also (you)

WHEN THE GUNGAN GOVERNMENT SENDS THEY'RE PEOPLE, THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST.

They will integrate and get on well. Sure maybe 1% of them may be terrorists, but 1% of whites are violent nazi KKK lovers too

(((Remain)))

GTFO of /pol

You don't belong here traitor.

Good job, OP.

>people will still rage over bait
grow up Sup Forums

Lol your Queen looks really Jewish, are you lying to yourself or what?

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8. I aw8 further deb8 so I can neg8 this h8 and sk8 str8 out the g8 and not be l8 for my d8 with an 8 at 8

I already know they'll vote to remain
the britcucks are a spineless bunch

>If only all the uneducated plebs and welfare NEETS were not given the right the vote
>Silly referendum
Not surprised an EU supporter hates the idea of democracy.

A sensible Brittish gentleman

I miss the times when the UK was a land full of them

Seriously, UK. You were cool! What happened to you?????

>NEETs
>not voting "stay" so they can be sure of continued government assistance

Troll.

whats the source on this? EU beurocrats handbook?

We have never been friends, Spain. I'm looking out of my window at a 600 year old castle which was built specifically to keep you out.

Nice, if I were Brit, I would have voted Remain as well.

>silly referendum

Hello communist.

"How to handle demands from the public for democracy, a practical guide" Auth. C.Junkers

>no choice.

but these are appeals to the EU. brexit is going to be against their wishes and beyond their control.

On the contrary, we are your oldest and best allies. You are confusing Spain with France.

Where were you when Germans has finally conquered Europe without help of Wehrmacht.

Zeitgeist calls for European Wiedervereinigung guided by benevolent Weltanschauung of Germany.

People of the United Kingdom, at this very moment, is approving that being German Lebensraum is the reich thing for their country und for the all European nations.

Come on UK, just like half a century ago save us from the germans.

Thanks friend, we will need help with all those refugees and Greece after all.

shut up ahmed

you will get your share of europe if you play along with us.

>German Lebensraum
i don't know, Mehmet.

LEAVE
A
A
V
E

PLEASE

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

>give Ahmed a share of Europe if he plays along
>Germanistan

Silence Francis!

I'd just love to see what would happen if a brexit took place. It probably would carve a way for other countries to leave as well. They'd probably not leave though. I don't think this thing will be contagious.

It's funny to see how eastern europe desperately tries to get into the EU and western countries are tired and sick of it already.

Interested middle ground American here: What prompted you to vote remain and what do you feel is the benefit to the union?

Would you consider any country's politician it's best person? Far from it!

You're one to talk, Mountain Jew

Germany, weiner dogs are bad dogs and you should feel bad.

Here's an example of a Brit remain voter with cognitive dissonance.

we're gonna keep shoving them up YOUR as on the off chance they'll reach that little peanut you call a brain someday

if nobody raged over bait this board would be empty

>thinking his vote matters
>thinking voting is for realz

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyy

Go on inbred island fucks leave the EU already. Afterall in wont have any impact on us but an increase
of Frankfurts popularity as a financial market.

Thanks m8 , coming over next month, i'm going to be a brit ;) how's weather in Birmingham? Tipical british rainy weather? because that's going to take a while to get used to

I also voted remain.
The UK must be sacrificed to show the perils of mass third world migration.
And what better price to befall such a fate than the world's greatest empire.

Lights out Britannia.