Why does being a pro sports fan in DC suck? Hell why do college sports here suck too?

Why does being a pro sports fan in DC suck? Hell why do college sports here suck too?

DC isnt a real place

The nationals aren't too bad.

Being a Bay Area sports fan feels the same way

At least you aren't an Atlanta sports fan

forgot pic

Because all our teams except the redskins are great but choke hard every year. I guess it's better than the previous 15 years where they all just sucked though.

Go Wizards

because fucking donald drumpf is in the white house

Well at least Atlanta isn't full of niggers like D.C. is

nats are good.

Is this sarcasm?

They don't do shit in the playoffs

It's just not a sports town. The rich folk in DC aren't there for sports. DC is a niche town like LA. It's like asking why nashville isn't a great sports town.

It's bait to derail the thread

It's not. Both would probably qualify for "full of niggers", but D.C. is way worse and it's not close at all.

The Braves were good for a long time tho

Hello there racists! (waiving emoji)

Honestly, I don't meet too many DC natives. For a place so populated, why is that?

It seems like a city full of transplants. Plus if you're a pro athlete there are likely cities that offer better off work activities. As for college sports Georgetown used to be elite but they haven't hired a competent coach in years. They seem to be banking on Ewing turning things around for them at the moment. A guy who's never been a head coach previously.

I'm glad they suck because I don't like any of them

the barfs have that 90s ring

We are the Peyton manning of sports towns

Get it done in the regular season, blow it in playoffs