I used to hate this album with passion when I first visited Sup Forums (around 2015) but after having exposed myself to...

I used to hate this album with passion when I first visited Sup Forums (around 2015) but after having exposed myself to various Experimental music (Krautrock, Free Jazz, No Wave, Drone) and coming back to it, I think it finally clicked

Hah! Look at the Pleb having to listen to and appreciate other genres in order to enjoy TMR! Everyone ITT, laugh at this OPleb!

>I think it finally clicked
No it hasn't, if you "think" it has clicked then it hasn't, you have to be sure it has clicked

There is no "click"

>dude polyrhytms lol
biggest downgrade of quality between albums, went from experimental blues rock to a steaming pile of shit

This.

When will this retarded meme end.

I don't think you understand composition too well lad. You don't have to lie about it.

i think you don't understand composition and you try to make up by pretending to enjoy this mountain of trash labeled as experimental

>When will it end?
When you leave Sup Forums and get on with your life, lad.

It's cute how teenagers on Sup Forums act like one of the most famous influential avant-garde albums of all time is just some random meme Sup Forums made up. Shit has been critically acclaimed for the past 40 years.

>the status quo should not be challenged
wew lad

>dude coltrane is gay as hell and old af senpai listen to arca and grimes they’re the future

>dood listen to this randumb funny moosic
>it's shit
>no dood you have to expose yourself to experimental music and it suddenly becomes good

The actual composition is genius, I just can't stand the vocal delivery. It's incredibly grating.

It is
It's like watching Tarkovsky after watching only capeshit and Star Wars then complaining it's boring. You need to ease up by watching other entry tier films that go further than your safe space before you can appreciate it fully

pretty low effort bait user, you're better than that

>There is no "click"

Yes there is. Anyone who's listened to music knows that sometimes you get into a song immediately, sometimes you don't get into it at all, and sometimes you don't get into it the first time but on a later listen you internalize the rhythm and song structure and suddenly enjoy it. That's what "clicking" is.

Your brain needs to get into the groove and understand where the beat is and what it's doing, and that's obviously harder to do when the music is polyrhythmic. If you don't listen to much polyrhythmic music, then polyrhythmic songs may take multiple listens to enjoy. It's extremely common.

Yeah I feel the same.

thats not really the point
people on here act like the album is simply something that is used to troll newfags (ITAOTS gets this treatment too to a lesser extent)

>influential
Does not mean good.

It works as baby's first avant garde album

Anyone who doesn't like or understand TMR should just be banned from this board and not allowed in.