Why can't women into F1/Driving sports?

Why can't women into F1/Driving sports?
Legitimate question. It's one of the only sports where they are on a level playing field with men. Why aren't there more female racecar drivers?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0026141
youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Driving requires extreme physical awareness and reflexes that women don't have

I'm sure that's not scientifically true

they're shit at chess anyway

the answer is testosterone

Why wouldn't it be? Men have been hunters/fighters and women caretakers for at least 100,000 years now. Probably further since our primate ancestors were sexually dimorphic as well.

>being this brainwashed of the natural world around you
I knew this by about the time I learned the alphabet. Wtf is wrong with you people?

it is
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0026141

>They can't concentrate, they don't have stamina, and they aren't creative. They are all fish
>They're all weak, all women. They're stupid compared to men. They shouldn't play chess, you know. They're like beginners. They lose every single game against a man. There isn't a woman player in the world I can't give knight-odds to and still beat.
based Fischer knew it, iirc Kasparov and Short have said women are shit at chess too

That's a little harsh

I'd think most humans are mentally pathetic compared to grandmasters

Traditionally seen as a male only sport.

Thats it.

the big problem with women is that very few of them dream of becoming pro drivers so that tiny pool of women has very few chances to spawn a really talented driver. same for chess.

And they don't dream of it because they're not genetically predisposed to

>This entire thread

The modern male is truly a subspecies bar none.

What you consider Sup Forums tier sexism was actively taught in school like 60 years ago lol

What you consider your love life is something we all laugh at today.

women sure are funny

problem with women in sports is that if they're not "hot" nobody gives two shits about them and no sponsors will support them.

>
it literally is.

this is true, the need to compete and the thrill of solving things is a masculine trait

based USP

Read the last two sentences of the abstract... It says the reaction times would be similar if the force threshold was changed to compensate for mass and muscle differences

indeed satan, but in their favour, none a single woman has been the world champion, not even a top 5 player, only Polgar was close and she has a record of like -11 against Kasparov with only one win, Yifan is the current best female player and she isn't top 50 (like 80 iirc); in fact, women perform worse against men, and that isn't a stereotype threat, it's cause men can produce and resist more psychological pressure against their opponents.

they overthink situations, not good at making lightning fast decisions. unfortunate for them because they have the perfect bodies for racing.

>if we dismiss natural, biological differences, men and women would be the same!
(you)

Driving a racecar is still a physical activity. It requires a lot of samina and strength to drive 500 miles at peak performance. Men still have a huge physical advantage.

I knew one who fell apart after a year of living paycheck to paycheck with debt like most men with families do. The shock of life post being kept without doing anything but having sex, drinking Pepsi, browsing facebook and getting fat was too much for her. They're also fickle which is why it's so easy for them to stray, cheat, lie be deceitful and justify their actions in some retarded way
Men are actually far more sentimental in a meaningful way, despite the belief we're not

500 miles on an oval track must be such a sleeping pill. Are NASCAR and Indy drivers on meth?

women aren't even physically fit enough to sit in a racing suit in 30C+ heat for 2-3 hours

t. misogynist

This. Gilbert Arenas should be president of the WNBA

No Bogawoolfs

Biology is woman's great threat and challenge

women generally don't care about cars to begin with, and even fewer would want to be in a cockpit at 30 something celcius for at least 2 hours, you can do so much with a talent pool so small, also women are less aggressive with that kind of stuff, they subconsciously think more about their safety than men, who have are competition driven by nature

you only need to wait a couple of years, there's this cute jap girl who will be the 1st f1 female driver

they grow up relying on men and die relying on men but you have to tell them they're everything or else

Honest answer: Not enough women start the necesaary hobbies at an early age. Not enough mass to pull talent from so top level women drivers are often dogshit compared to their male competitors.

It's like southern countries and ice hockey.

name?

Women spatial awareness is dogshit, this is fact

they suck.

Reactions, musculature, G force tolerance, and most of all composure under intense stress.
These are things that men do better than women on average

Zyklon B Fischer was a real human bean

I'm sorry that you are so delusional.
Now tits or GTFO

>level playing

WRONG
Reactions are worse, poor fast twitch muscle development, not as developed mentally. Whinier and more timid too

they spend their time and money on their tits and looks rather than racing

>draining money to maintain their superficial status or 'prove a point'

Yep it's women

Women are pretty successful in NHRA drag racing. Inb4 some virgin says that shits not racing

that shits not racing

1 (one) win in 12 years, and it was a fuel saving race

>Polgár is the only woman to have won a game against a reigning world number one player, and has defeated eleven current or former world champions in either rapid or classical chess: Magnus Carlsen, Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov, Vladimir Kramnik, Boris Spassky, Vasily Smyslov, Veselin Topalov, Viswanathan Anand, Ruslan Ponomariov, Alexander Khalifman, and Rustam Kasimdzhanov

pretty sure mommy would destroy bobbo at knight odds

that shits not racing

even better the weekend was split

women are only in racing for something to post on insagram

Did you actually read the fucking link?
Women's low weight and strength is basically an advantage in that scenario because they don't press on the starting block as hard.

Everytime I think Sup Forums could be redpilling me I just read a little deeper and realize no one here knows what the fuck they're talking about.

You can say what you want, but evolution has created what we are now.

You sexists should all shut up! If you talked to me in that way IRL I would slap you so hard your nose would bleed.

Women can be f1 drivers and grandmasters. We simply don't care about these games. I'm sorry you all put so much energy in board games and a stupid race.

Just thank us when you get your food and we feed your children.

>Just thank us when you get your food and we feed your children.
the best chefs in the world are male as well, so

SOON

He's such a bully

don't forget fischer actually trained polgar for a while (playing fischer random but still) when he was running away from the USA gov. after raping spassky, and even if she was a good player before that experience she only reached elo 2700 after meeting with him

Thanks for helping spell it out

Look I'm about as sexist as they come but I can also read. You're a fucking retard

Because autosport isn't something girls tend to go into and even so, out of a large group of aspirant racing drivers, those who make it to a level where you would start paying attention to them are but a small percentage. Women are a small percentage of drivers in general. So we're talking about a small percentage of a small percentage.

tl;dr - the chance that you'll find a good driver in autosport is relatively small, the chance that you'll find a good driver who is also a women is therefore even smaller.

Pretty sure that none of the Champcar teams were signed up for the IRL at the time, so it was a regular race for both series.

The physical requirements can be very high, but they're achievable both by men and women.

This is the real reason

Only men care about cars

Yawn

How's the weather now in Miami?

She is still working her ass off and supporting herself.
She moved out on her own without anyone's help.

I say each year, we give the women (in their own league) last year's cars, regulations, and schedule and see what happens

Simple stats.
There's probably a couple hundred thousand drivers around the world in all series. Probably only a few thousand are women. If only ~30 make it to F1 at a given time, what's the chance that one is a woman? There simply aren't enough in racing as a whole for one to appear in F1.

Same with chess. Women just suck at it, on average. Their defense is that fewer women play chess, but with these kind of populations that really isn't an argument. Large skill difference across the board (HUEHUEE), not just at the genius level.

You can bet your ass that a woman that drives as good as a man will get a seat in an instant. Huuuuge marketing boost. The problem isn't that there aren't enough women, its that literally 0 (!) of them are good enough.

I just remembered that Queen Latifah movie where she got into NASCAR

youtube.com/watch?v=iHePxxS0K7o

>be slow as fuck
>fucks toto
>now a seat in williams

Nice skills, Susie.

It wouldn't have happened without the first ex so no lol
It's a normal job and quite frankly it's cushy in comparison to what many do to survive. Not surprising you think it's some arduous task considering who you are. Return to that other place so you can stop whining about having to work a normal non stressful job
You go girl

Who said it's not a normal job? I didn't say anything about it being hard. It's hard on my feet and I haven't said anything about my feet since last year.

I don't whine about anything. I voluntarily work overtime, stay longer or start earlier, went to interviews and slept 4 hours only and worked a 10 hour shift after. Never came home whining.
Shut up. I work a lot and that's a fact.
No one helped me find anything. Not the ex, not you.
I didn't leave the job and I went to work with a swollen knee and injured shoulder as well last Sunday. What do you know? Do I have to work 24 hours a day to deserve some respect? Fuck you

You know what? I'm gonna come there and give you back that money. I don't need to see you or talk to you.

Watch. I'm gonna do it for real.

you two should kill yourselves

STOP PHONEPOSTING

wut the fuck is goin on here

Just him complaining about me online as usual

who are you?

A girl whose bf (he says ex) berates her on Sup Forums instead of just talking to me personally. He can go on ignoring me.
I'll go there in person

thinking you're a woman doesn't make you an actual woman, user

What you think is irrelevant. If that's a pathetic attempt to make me post pics of myself, you can die waiting for them.

I am only on this shitty website clicking on threads because he is on here all the time. Actually I never bother checking the threads on this board because I couldn't care less about sports but I'm glad I did yesterday and saw he was slagging me off again online

suzie?

Trailer trash sport
Trailer trash fans
Trailer trash woman are obese or on meth

do you tuck it in? gross fatty

renee?

have you ever seen a woman drive?

Poor bait. Yawn

Show us how to do it

Women don't drive. They don't have a brain developed enough for that. Only men can do that

from what I've read you two don't belong together so stop visiting us unless you're going to show tits