Fuck you Spain, they're our beaches now!

Fuck you Spain, they're our beaches now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnJWnlJEdk8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgu0kS8OfkQ
dailymail.co.uk/[snip]
youtube.com/watch?v=wyDTUqIiPUA
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/05/crackdown-on-uk-tourists-over-food-poisoning-scams-in-spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You can´t be racist with the muslims.
>But you can say exactly the same arguments to be racist with Europeans

Oh, sjw, So ironic, subrealist and racist.

>br*ts
>european
You have to go back

>Tourists that have money and stimulate the economy OUT
>Freeloading refugees welcome tho

I hate tourists too.

t.St.Peterburger

It assumes that Spain is the dream of the EU, we are the most SJW and contradictory country that exists.

Ok, ok, asians, i know they are pakis

Actually they do it for racism. The majority of Catalan SJWs believe that they are part of a superior race and that the "charnegos" (Untermensch in Catalan, and are all people who don´t is catalan) must leave.

All that is facade.

>Oh no people are coming to visit my country and leave a lot of their money there

A serious problem indeed

British tourists and expats are complete fucking subhumans but hey, tourism brings money and if you're dumb enough to live in a tourist trap then you deserve to suffer.

What do Spaniards mean by this?

Really makes me think

>All the muslims are terrorist.
>All the brits and germans are terrorist.

Thank you TV propaganda!

Hmmm

Go to Portugal next time, let Pedro suffer the consequences

Well Spain will get their wish one way or the other, after Brexit it will be harder and more expensive to travel.
Slowly Europe is becoming more closed off... wonder how long before war starts again. My bet is it will be over Gibraltar.

tourism kills the local culture, and replaces the local identity with a generic "tourist trap" identity. thanks to the tourist industry, you can hardly tell barcelona apart from bangkok anymore.

in places like venice, tourism also goes hand in hand with gentrification and elitist "expat culture". landlords in central venice use sharing economy services to lease their flats out to wealthy tourists, making it impossible for locals to find a flat there.

>b-but muh immigrants
I'm not saying they're any better, I'm just stating that tourism is an issue, as well.

>after Brexit it will be harder and more expensive to travel.

Yes that's right it's impossible to travel to countries without the EU.

>why are tourists making my shithole wealthy, this must stop!

Nobody lives in Barna, we all live in peripheral like Hospitalet.
In our case that is not the problem.

Your people are straight up niggers overseas, that's why.
youtube.com/watch?v=CnJWnlJEdk8

>hots up
this a euro slang?

You think the average council estate goober is going to know how to file for a visa and also want to pay for it, especially when their shitty package holiday has tripled in price?

you're the biggest offender, so of course you're going to defend it.

That makes sense, it's basically only subhumans who go to places like Spain.

>It's impossible to visit a country without a visa.

Hmm how did I go to America last year then?

I want off Mariano's wild ride.

>Aussies

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

By applying for an ESTA like everyone else

Did Rajoy do 9/11?

Which isn't a Visa.

Now why do you think we wont have similar visa waiver programs all over Europe?

unworthy shitposting should STRICTLY be a Yank thing. Shame on you!

Spain is truly a shithole.

>He doesn't know about the spanish trading circles of Belén Esteban smug faces.

Why do Brits act like this abroad?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgu0kS8OfkQ

>dailymail.co.uk/[snip]
>According to the local department of tourism, more than 4.7 million foreigners come to the Philippines each year. More than 60% of them are men, and Australians are among the most numerous and are the third biggest spenders, behind the Americans and South Koreans and just ahead of the Japanese. The US Department of State report on human trafficking states that Australians are also one of the groups most active in child sex tourism, although in Angeles City, it seems, most of this is not 'preferential' but situational – men who have sex with prostitutes, and simply don't care about their age.
Fucking nice. Not only are they giving poor parents an income, but they are slowly importing the genetic profile of the region. Along with the Americans, South Korean and Japanese, they should be thanking us. Full blooded Flips are the niggers of South East Asia.

Did you know? In Spain teaching kids how to masturbate is part of sex-ed
Spain is truly different.

how do we fix our unemployment problem?

Stay in /brit/ you cockeating spic

Aussies and brits are the same race and culture and both act just as badly, delusional australians who think they are magically different because of a few pieces of legislation are ridiculous.

El paro no se arregla.

Son los Britbongoles y alemanes parte del proceso migratorio de las aves de españa?

easy x

>vandalizing centuries-old mason walls
Fucking scum.

What we Brits on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallbritscampaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are chavs. Yes we will glass you. Yes we will invade your land with tourists. Rule Britannia , Spain will be new Merseyside within a few years.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The Anglo media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are soft cunts in real life while we Brits, we prepare to die for our Queen.

Remember, infiltrate their pubs, don't speak their language, put short shorts on and make English the majority language in all of Spain.

>Brits: have a bit of banter
>Aussie: fuck poor ugly monkey flips and leave tons of fatherless children like niggers

hmm

>Aussies and brits are the same race
We aren't Pakistani.
>and culture
Not fucking remotely.
>and both act just as badly
Nope. The stereotype for Australian abroad is taking bar jobs, not trashing places like the Brits.
>who think they are magically different because of a few pieces of legislation are ridiculous.
The UK has more in common with France than it does Australia. Do you really fucking think that being on opposites sides of the fucking world for hundreds of years, with completely different immigrant populations, economies, trades and divergent cultures and language differences, doesn't make a difference?

You're an ignorant, arrogant fool. Australia is nothing like Western Europe and even less like the UK. You've probably not even set foot in this country.

Mfw this tactic works and I have met multiple Aussies, britbongs and Kiwis that basically shitpost IRL.

>have a bit of banter
Yes, acting like niggers and being renown as a hoard around the world is just a "bit of banter".
You poms are fucking hypocrites and have a lot in common with the Americans. Fucking northerners.

Someone's touchy

>You have to go back
this
British tourists are pigs

t. got his boypussy molested by a brit

>this level of delusion

Australia has much more in common with the uk than with France, namely the UK is anglo and France is Gallic and the culture is different.
Just because both are physically close doesnt mean both are more like one another than the colony of one. Thats what Australia is, a colony with delusions of nationhood.

The people in Quebec claim their ancestry as French, while in isolation they have ended up a bit different they are still French, such as it is with Australians and the British.

I love how insecure Aussies are about their national identity, they barely even have their own accent.

I know the feeling.

August in Edinburgh is a living hell with the festival.

We should do the same thing in Amsterdam, get all those filthy British and Italian pigs out.

>That makes sense, it's basically only subhumans who go to places like mediterranean Spain.

FTFY

Or you could just stop acting like niggers. Hope they do that with our tourists too. People should learn their lessons.

This, I'm surprised American tourists aren't banned or harassed.

This.

I stand with Spain
Fuck off you stupid fucking tourists, especially those obnoxious fucking Brits and Americans
You're clogging the fucking streets, and public transport. Several times bus drivers don't even fucking let you into the bus because "tourists are priority".
I don't care if my country depends on tourism, I'd rather fucking starve to death then watch or serve any of these fucking tourists anymore

The second case is not racism.

La película que te has montado

Idea for national celebration: punch a brit day
hopefully we can spread this all over europe

Fucking this.
Tourists are annoying but what else does spain have?
I am assume their economy does very well from pasty white people like the Irish and British wanting to see the Sun for once.

my best frend is from UK, try it moron.

my country is full of retards,SJW,feminazis, what do you expect...

I have a better one, killing the ones who are living in our country.

T. Live in the city with the largest group of british inmigrants of all Iberia.

>T. Live in the city with the largest group of british inmigrants of all Iberia.
i have never had a problem with them, i dont know why your guys are obssesed with them.

try to fix our shit economy idiots

Nobody goes to the rest of Spain so it's a bit moot

What's wrong with tourists though, how can you hate them?

I LOVE tourists.

>one of them is okay so all of them are okay
i have a british friend too, doesnt change the fact that most british people are garbage

chavs and slags are disgusting , the same thing for spanish canis,dont forget them,Spain has scum too...

Paco, es nuestro grupo de inmigrantes más grande, hay más británicos en mi ciudad que marroquíes o sudacas y eso no es puto normal.

>Pero ellos son white y tienen dinero
No se adaptan, crean putas comunidades aisladas del resto de la ciudad, especulan con la vivienda y donde van tratan de forzar a todo el mundo en su mierda de cultura tóxica. Málaga era la ciudad más comunista de toda puta España y por culpa de los brits se está invirtiendo el proceso.

> The UK has more in common with France than it does Australia

HAHAHAHA

spain has 75 million tourists each year, almost twice the population of the country itself. and they mostly go to the mediterranean coast OR sometimes madrid, so they are extremelly concentrated and the east coast looks like a german/english colony

>have money
only poor people go on holiday to spain, LOL

>Málaga era la ciudad más comunista de toda puta España y por culpa de los brits se está invirtiendo el proceso.
Como es eso malo?

>Málaga era la ciudad más comunista de toda puta España y por culpa de los brits se está invirtiendo el proceso.
t.commie,

No es malo, pero que tampoco me hace mucha gracia el otro lado puritano donde si no eres 100000000000% Español y Andaluz y católico a morir eres escoria para básicamente todo el mundo.

>11% of the GDP

Besides, we can live without british tourism.

Mi abuelo luchó del lado de Franco, obligado a punta de pistola pero luchó del lado de Franco. El autoritarismo no me hace gracia en general, y tanto el comunismo como el fascismo acaban siendo lo mismo, una desgracia para el pueblo.

>Nobody goes to the rest of Spain so it's a bit moot

Untrue.

Ese mapa está un poquito anticuado, ¿no?

Just punch the obviously lower and lower middle class ones, they cause the problems. If you punch some upper/upper middle class one who dindu nuffin and whose uncle is an MP then you are in for a fucking.

BTW the working class ones WILL mob and fight you back, in fact they will probably do it anyway for just speaking spanish.Weird creatures.

they still need to buy food and drinks though, therefore they still give Spain money.

>What do Spaniards mean by this?
>Spanish English education

11 % is alot of a nations economy. Especiallt in a country where 50 % are unemployed.

It's alright, greatest ally. You can come in here and spend your hard earned pounds.
Worried about the short size of Algarve? Plenty of natural coast in western Alentejo left to be destroyed by hotels and golf courses.

> Especiallt in a country where 50 % are unemployed.
That is the youth unemployment....

UK "people"
youtube.com/watch?v=wyDTUqIiPUA

How many SJW's are in Barcellona? Quick please I have to go there for some months for a stage and I imagined the city culturally more like an Italian big city, with some flaws, but not totally fucked up

>That is the youth unemployment....
That makes it sooo much better

It is. Spanish and Brits aren't the same race. They roughly come from the same large geographic region I suppose. That perhaps counts to some stupid people?

France's is 9%.

Do you think we get ethnic Brits? My countrymen are still pretty dormant about what's happening in this country.

kek Albufeira gets all the crap tourists as usual

comfy Silves reporting in (I don't live there, it's my mom's hometown)

I probably have a 14 year old half vietnamese step-sibling somewhere in ho chi minh city. One day i'll go save them.

>Tourists that have money and stimulate the economy

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/05/crackdown-on-uk-tourists-over-food-poisoning-scams-in-spain

does Spain even have industry apart from tourism? rebranded VWs do not count