Raicms is pretty much dead in the usa, the real racists are lefti-

>Raicms is pretty much dead in the usa, the real racists are lefti-

..oh..

The US will soon have to instate a hate speech law, although they will probably not call it that to pretend like they are still holding true to free speech.

Hope this turns into a full-blown civil war in the US. Pure kino.

>guy doing the HH salute looks like a numale
>not even thinking that this could be a false flag event staged by stooge rayciss leaders

The root cause of all this is that these guys are too fucking ugly and autistic to get girlfriends or traps

>american "nazis" look swarthier than arabs

the new world is exciting

lmao does he have a shield

Rip neckbeard

do you need to be invaded again france?

Comedy gold

And of course he put the armband on the wrong arm

hmm, i remember skinheads and white supremacists used to look a lot scarier. what the fuck is happening to this generation

This is blasphemy: This is madness!

it's stupid you wear the armband on your left considering

>the sorts of people who would have been sent to the concentration camps in Nazi Germany are now larping as Nazis
。dal wew

is that Julius Saladiño?

There is literally nothing wrong with assembling as a group. It only got violent after the leftists showed up and started causing trouble. It's not their fault you're so fucking triggered by a hand raised to the sky.

triggered xDxxxDddD

America is one big meme country

>dindu nuffin

>Violently assaulting someone because he has different opinions than you do and he made a dumb salute
Cool

I thought rightists were suppose to be strong and alpha?

All bark but no bite it seems

>race war now! day of the rope!!
>w-why are you attacking me? s-stop

alt right not so tough after being punched

beta autistic males are angry

I'm neither left or right but there is never any reason to physically attack someone because of their opinions. You are the weak pussy if you do that.

this is why japs are the highest evolutionary lifeforms. they just shake their heads and ignore protesters

>tfw to intelligent alt centrist

> Axiscuck nation being an apologist for fascism

Well, who didn't see that coming?

Fascism doesn't apologize. You'll learn this eventually.

they just blow their brains out when a million slavs swarm at the gates raping aryan women

could pass as locals

It's probably because these ones aren't organized. Real nazis are disciplined and have paramilitary groups.

Do you have brain problems or are you just baiting? Where did I promote fascism? I called the salute dumb.
Also we never did anything even nearly fascistic during ww2. We needed help to defend against the soviet invaders and germans were the only ones to provide that help.

But if you run them over with a car you are a tough male amirite fellow alt righter?

waah waah why aren't you respecting my opinion that minorities and leftists should be killed. so much for the tolerant left

How violence works is, it is applauded in the right contexts and mourned in the wrong ones.
For example, your mother getting assaulted is one form of violence and the criminal getting beat down by police is another.

People believe that assulting "nazis" is akin to being a justice superhero or something. It's stupid.

>I'm so sick of the left calling us Nazis. None of us actua-

Whites are waking up

Well, they fucking should be. No, not should. NEED to be.

Watch out. It wasn't that long ago that reds were righteously executed in Finland, and that time will come again.

>I'm neither left or right
Of course not. You are just an ordinary moderate liberal, who cares more about order and "peace", than justice and righteousness.

>56% """"""whites"""""" are waking up see

and getting put to sleep

you deserve to have your jaw shattered too

>running over a crowd in a car because they have different opinions to you

Oh cool

Imagine going around claiming to be a member of a superior race, then LITERALLY pissing yourself when a 'subhuman' comes near you.

So alpha.

>Watch out. It wasn't that long ago that reds were righteously executed in Finland, and that time will come again.

lmao sweden yes

After Obama got elected the US has finally transitioned into a post-racial society :^)

>we never did anything even nearly fascistic during ww2
Maybe not then. But the whites did some fucked up shit during and after the civil war. A lot of their leaders were semi-fascists or worse, just like in Russia. Mannerheim himself even comes to mind.

calm down mohammad

You literally can't make a hate speech law here - they've tried and it got struck down by the courts. Even the left-wing justices aren't in favor of it, and they're now a minority in the Supreme Court.

>False flag!!!! We are just pretending to support Hitler (PBUH)

1. That's not what happened.
2. It would have been completely justified and deserved it was.

Pic needs more labels tbqhwyf

Reds definitely had it coming. There was no injustice done then.
The red terrorists whose sole goal was the extermination of Finns and our replacement with Russians were a sick minded minority that took advantage of the poor and dumb farm and factory workers who had absolutely no clue what was happening.

kulaks had it coming

> Gonna get SO much pussy tonight. Wait until they see Le Natsoc Gentlesir in action. *Tips Tricorne*

>It wasn't that long ago that reds were righteously executed in Finland
You are scum.

You should never do violence to anyone, be it a neo-nazi cunt or a leftist cuck. How is this a hard concept to understand?

What justice was done there?

>That's not what happened

kek, what happened then Sven?

>It would have been completely justified and deserved it was
>people deserve to die because my feelings are hurt

You hurt my feelings, now practice what you preach faggot

>you should never do violence to anyone

PEAK
LIBERALISM

I don't understand why someone would wear a t-shirt of a guy who said something like that then killed himself desu.

>The red terrorists whose sole goal was the extermination of Finns and our replacement with Russians
Being this deep in revisionist propaganda...

if finland was so great back then, why were there "poor and dumb" farm and factory workers?

if you're worried about reds "taking advantage" of the poor, why didn't you treat the poor better in the first place? that way, reds wouldn't even exist.

Pacifism is an integral aspect of communism tho...

Of course you have the right to protect yourself or others from violence but being the aggressor is never right.

>You should never do violence to anyone, be it a neo-nazi cunt or a leftist cuck. How is this a hard concept to understand?
>How is this a hard concept to understand?
because the mayority of /intpol/ are compossed by alt-right reddit.

>Pacifism is an integral aspect of communism tho...
uhhhh what

has nobody told him?

>What justice was done there?
The righteous opposition against the reactionary ideologies preaching racism.

Neo-Nazis aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Not real communists, just thugs using it as an excuse. People who do this are no better than fascists.

BTFO

So it's ok to beat someone because he has retarded ideas? This somehow helps and doesn't make you look like the bad guy?

>Not real communists

...the bolsheviks?

am i missing sarcasm

It's an aspect of communism in the same way that it's an aspect of perfect-market liberalism, i.e. an utopian vision for society which doesn't and will never conform to reality because the very proclivities that cause humans to be productive and strive for greatness will never allow it

gotta agree with finnbro here, violence never solved any problems of humanity so far.

Not at all. Violence is a horrible tool to use, but sometimes it is required, both to end the oppresion of the workers, and certainly to defend the cause of the revolution.

solved this one

Not Finns fault, there were none in our senate until just a decade before the civil war. Only Swedish speakers working together with Czar.

Americans have some sort of problem in their heads, they are literally the most autistic nation I've ever seen

t. nu-male

t h i s t b q h

Apparently, these fucks almost put jihadis to shame.

It depends on what's said I think.If I went to Helsinki with a speaker and just said "All Finns are going to be executed when I get to a position of power!" I think it's fair that people there would want to beat the crap out me desu.

whoa, did marx write the american constitution??

>Haha punch a nazi in the face!
>Oh shit why is violence escalating

Hope you get nuked by the Norks

BASED civic nacionalistas

You have to remember that most alt-rightists have NEVER left their mother's basement before. They have no idea how to behave in public.

>tfw asian and just sitting back lmao

>tfw we live in a world where more and more people believe Hitler did nothing wrong
Aside from all the atrocities that would likely be committed it would be amusing to see the US be consumed by neo-nazis.
Thank god I'm white.

wouldn't that have been great?

Oh, then I guess all the revolutions against dictators of the last two centuries failed, then.

>heil a cab
>get punched

Time to get an Uber.

Well yeah but the difference is between want and being able to control your primitive monkey brain.

>Not Finns fault, there were none in our senate
>Only Swedish speakers working together with Czar.
Ah yes, those infamous swedish-speaking Russians

>OH MY GOD, A NECKBEARD DOING A NAZI SALUTE ! THE 3RD REICH HAS RETURNED, PLEASE CALL STALIN !

Mohammed would rape your daughter if any woman would breed with you

Kill yourself nigger