BREAKING NEWS BBC 9 AM JUNE 23: First Brexit Results coming in:

BREAKING NEWS BBC 9 AM JUNE 23: First Brexit Results coming in:

REMAIN: 51%

LEAVE: 49%

I'm sorry that it had to come to this britbongs

Welp, I'm sorry britbongs...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-live-latest-poll-news-brexit-results-leave-remain-when-date-vote-odds-uk-britain-a7094741.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Voting isn't even done yet sage

Exit polls don't come out until the polls close.

>9 AM

too early. It still can change

>raining outside
>people who don't give a shit will stay home

anything can happen nigga

fuck forgot link

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-live-latest-poll-news-brexit-results-leave-remain-when-date-vote-odds-uk-britain-a7094741.html

I'm trying to hope lads. I am. What ever happens I'll stand by my fellow britbongs. Keep calm and all that...

( ._.) ( ;_;)

>2%

Lol yeah, sure

you guys got fucked out of your vote, what are the odds you lose it by 1 fucking percent

this is blatant corruption

It was always going to end like this.

They'd give you a close enough result that'd you'd feel like you did your best and it was a close shave but fair result in the end.

Did you really think it was a fair and free election?

It's only raining in the remain areas. The exit areas are sunny.

saged

My only solace is knowing I'm not in Sweden.

Even God wants Britain to leave.

WELL BOYS IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT

PURELY COINCIDENCE

exactly this

a margin of 2% 6%
and the issue is burried forever..or for how long the EU lasts at least

any predictions?

fake & gay

>Implying britbongs have any balls

Face it, rotjaws, you ade EU for life. Next step is to get rid of the pound all together and accept your Abrahamic overlords.

Never give up.

A reminder that close races are easier to rig.
And this one is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY CLOSE.

If the polls do end with a 51-49 Stay win, I imagine the outcome won't be pretty

C H E E K Y
H
E
E
K
Y

Good lad.

Well done mate. Well done you took a 50-50 and tweaked it a bit.

American pride.

>britain will exit

kek nice joke

Forensics fag here.

What's all this memeing about voting in pencil? You realise there's literally no way for them to rub out your vote and place it elsewhere without it being detected right?

No intelligence agency in the world has the capability to do this. The technology simply doesn't exist.

TLDR: Doesn't fucking matter if you vote in pencil

I'm laughing but I'm terrified at the same time

Enjoy your shitskin infestation britbongs. You'll serve as a good example for the US to ban muslims.

There aren't any exit polls.

There will almost certainly be private ones conducted by the financial sector.

Downfall
and
Islamic Kingdom

There's no name on it. IF, for some outlandish reason anyone actually reviews this and finds an erased cross, they will simply "assume" the voter was undecided and changed his mind in the last second or just accidentally placed it there and immediately erased it when noticing his mistake. The voter's intention is clear.

What went wrong ?

Weren't we leading the polls by 1-3% the whole time ?

Was it the guy who shot that woman whateverthefuck she was ?

>'they' manipulate the dimensions of space and time again
>you feel that feeling of deja vu again
>you are now in a universe where there is only one option on voting card, Remain

NOOOOOO

The fucking Euro is having its largest gain against the dollar Ive seen in a few months, this shit is over

lmao. i can't believe murdering that bitch actually worked

I was going to vote leave but I've decided not to vote. I'm too anxious to go to the polling booth with all those people around.

kek

Massive beta fuck. The best way to combat anxiety is by getting out of your comfort zone.

>One of the few votes where every vote counts
>"I've decided not to vote."

Just bring a 3 inch version of this.

Dude

Will it be as close as Scottish vote for leave?

>no source
sage

I was going to vote leave but then that murderer mair killed jo cox.

Made me realise that leave is for losers.

Cunt we're not in America anymore with your gutter violence. Bring a 3 inch version of this instead.

Brian Cox the based science lad

I'm aware he's not basking in freedom. If he was, I would have recommended one of these.

leave saw higher and higher rises untill Jo Cox got clapped, then it plummeted.

Totally rigged.

Always loved Brian's documentaries, despite his creepy smile

go fuck yourself. BRITBONGS WILL RULE THE WORLD

the independent is any thing but independent.

All the unemployed cuck students/pakis have been able to go vote to remain.

Those of us in work who want to vote leave haven't been able to do so yet.

#BelieveInBritain

The guy who normally runs BBC exit poll explained that they aren't doing an exit poll, because they use the results from the previous general election to see the difference to get their super accurate predictions.

With no previous referendum, they can't make them accurate enough.

So private exit polls aren't to be trusted.

I have not went to vote as I have been told by multiple people that no vote = a vote to remain.

So that is what I am doing.

Yeah. That's why I believe that every voter should be required to own property. One vote per property owning household, no matter how many properties they own.

same thing with austria.

I am starting to think more and more that rigging votes is more commonplace than I would like to believe.

.9%

Don't you mean "Eurobongs"?

Remind me the austrian vote.

I'm hoping leave will get it, but I'm preparing for the worst.

they are moronic tinfoil cunts m8

Godspeed brexit
How long until the actual results are released?

No exit polls? Is this a fucking third world country?

>> shit skins everywhere

oh right

>actual results released
never

They are going to rig it to oblivion like they did in Austria.

>Breasking News: Brian Cox tragically killed in auto-erotic asphixiation accdient

I don't have a bait reaction pic but if I did I'd post it.

>Without it being detected

>MI5: I just rubbed out this cheeky cunts vote and put it in the remain box
>MI5: I know. I detected you doing that while I was doing it myself to this other cheeky cunts ballot

If Britain fucks this up it will truly be the last straw and I will never respect them again.

Bollocks. They just need to stand outside and ask people after the vote. Too scared to get it wrong, cucks.

Jo Cox false flag.

the goyim believe the current system nurtures them. when it is time to decide these goyim vote things like remain, as instructed by their trusted media representators

It's the way it has historically worked, because they were the only ones particularly invested in the actual territory.

Additionally, this would promote stronger family values. One vote per household means each vote is cast on the base of the core family needs opposed to those of the individuals, which otherwise conflict where they to vote separately.

whad if it's eggsactly 50/50 like to the last vote :DD :OOOO

While this is bait, chances are we are going to remain.

The ignorant vote has been won by the scaremongering tactics of remain, and the Brexit campaign didn't capitalise like it should have.

I guess it's good news for my investments, but I'm still disappointed.

How many tens of thousands of Remain votes will be lost due to Glastonbury.

Thank Kek.

as if you ever respected us to begin with.

>SealTeamCis
that artist faggot should just string himself up because gondola doesn't talk

face mecca

That's a terribly British attitude.

To be fair if they get it as wrong as they did last time, polling will become a laughing stock for years to come.

It used to be;

>Males
>Males who were eligible to fight (and would be expected or forced to fight)
>Owns property

The owning property thing won't work anymore, since half our property is owned by foreigners.

But something as simple as no dual citizenship and having lived continuously in the country for the majority of your life plus eligible for the draft and male only would be good.

Starship troopers got it right.

it's a graffiti on the wall m8

Kek has given us rain.

What if they replace the whole paper entirely?

And it's probably accurate. If you were going to say that to begin with you probably made your mind up anyway

>implying all us leave NEETS have woken up yet

in-dub-itably

kek

Similar number to those lost due to Euro 2016?

Make England Great Again

People wanting out of tyranny always fight way harder. Thats why the american south killed twice as many yankees. I cant imagine brexit stay voters getting off their ugly asses to go vote. But leavers are fed up

All the youths and hippy degenerates who would have voted remain are shallow enough enough that loud music appeals more to their easily influenced lizard brains so they just fuck around in the mud instead of commtting acts of treachery against the glorious British empiure

>First Brexit Results coming in:

12 hours before the official count begins? Remarkable.

It's over. Do you really think they would let this pass either way?

NO EXIT POLLS, YOU CLAPISTANI.

I FUCKING KNEW IT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The name is linked to the card which has a unique number on it.