youtu.be/4zqTFjEOkEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Gus Dapperton cool with you?
I think he's the future of music
The Mac Demarco of the woke generation
youtube.com/watch?v=2DfiyXbUHVc

SHOO SHOO SHILL

You need to go back.

Hell yeah I do, no talent piece of shit.

kill yourself already faggot

get laid already virgin

You're a fuckin' coke-head slut, I hope you fuckin' die
I hope you get to hell and Satan sticks a needle in your eye
I hate your fuckin' guts, you fuckin' slut, I hope you die
Di-ii-ii-ii-ii-ii-ie

Max B is a real nigga. Everyone else I agree with.

all of those are unironically better than your favorite artist

>that's an awfully hot coffee pot

What do you listen to OP

>look mommy i'm a contrarian xd

Didn't know Sup Forums was so full of soy. If you like those bands in the OP, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

i thought underages weren't allowed in Sup Forums

go back to couple of faggots

the soyim defense force out in full force itt

indie sucks
deal w it

but all them are pretty great and more succesful than whatever the hell you do

>muh pol boogeyman
Embarrassing

where to cop le meme man tee? don't listen to music so dunno about your list. it's pretty long did you take a lot of time to make it? you must know a lot about music in any case

Why do these fucking guys make this stupid face so much?

Why is he taking selfies in front of a soylent store? Is this unironic or satire? This looks like a real life version of a soyboy

If you like sam hyde, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

daily reminder that Sup Forumstards are a bunch of fat faggots that think their opinion are most important than the rest of people just because are a bunch of fat faggots that hide behind a computer

>being this buttblasted over a C-list comedian

Bon Iver
Gorillaz
Rich Chigga
Brockhampton
are the only good ones

(You)

Calm down Tim

>mfw when I don't listen to any of these artists

Sup Forums was a mistake

If you like that commenter, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

le based soyposter triggers libcuck commies

>mfw i don't listen to any music in particular just the sound of silence

t.soyboy

(You)

Literally what is happening ITT.

Indiefag Soyim absolutely seething right now.
Stop being trendy little faggots with TND and Pitchfork open at all times and get real taste instead of this FOTM derivative shit.

How many of these bands are relevant past 1-2 albums or a few years? 9 times out of 10 they fade because no one cares besides the manufactured bullshit trendy hype from pitchfork. People will realize the music is mediocre when the image isnt cool anymore.

they day Sup Forums officialy closes Sup Forums will be the best day in my life

Pretty sure the day that happens will be the day Sup Forums shuts down, so yeah it'll probably be the best day of your life

If you like those posts, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

>78266015
you cheap (You) giving whore open your mouth Im gonna spit in it

lol

If you like my reply, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuck

Homeshake
The Antlers
Mac Demarco
Mt. Eerie
Grimes
Tame Impala
Radiohead
Car Seat Headrest

These are all genuinely good bands/artists at some point in their discography if not currently. Kill yourself

rapfags and soyim absolutely s e e t h i n g

metal is king

If you like metal, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

>picks the most soy artists out of the list
like pottery

Yeah if you like penis in your mouth, maybe.

>Grimes
>CSH
>Mac Demarco
>Homeshake
>Antlers
>Radiohead
You serious?

If you don't like penis, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

>Z-list comedian
ftfy

If you like knock off onyourcomputer, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

got'em

The autism

when is sam hyde going to kill himself

Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.
Soyboy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? If you like this post, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Art of Manlinesses , and I’ve been involved in cucking numerous soyboys, and I have over 300 confirmed fucks. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top man in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue you soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re a fucking waste, kiddo.

As soon as history books recognize him as the most influential comedian of the 2010’s

leftypol and iindie reddit rick n morty soyim absolutely booty blasted ITT right now

get the fucking camera

once when i replied every post in a thread i get banned
enjoy your ban Sup Forumstard

absolutely kino. include me in the screencap lads

I'm fine, mods only ban soyboys lol

go back and jerk off to Trump faggot

If you don't like soy, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.
based

She can still win!! Go bite cock loser

whatever, soyboy

i miss the only mu

Sup Forumstards had such an addiction withthey "soys" i imagine they want to get laid with them

If you don't like me, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

hehe
Also, 18 posters and 68 replies

This post was made by a nu-male /leftypol/-browsing leftist beta cuck

If you like /rightypol/ you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

Good thing I don't listen to any of those

thanks for the bump faggot

no problem

I am going to see this guy in concert in june.
Has anyone gone to a Herbie Hancock concert before? And how was it?

How much from those i got:
>clairo
>boy pablo
>bon iver
>modern baseball
>gorillaz
>Mac demarco
>artic monkeys
>tame impala
>radiohead
>carset headrest
>girlpool
Who else /soyboymusictastes/ here?
Spoonfeed me with some good no meme or infested by emos album

wtf I hate
Boy Pablo
Clairo
Wild Nothing
Frankie Cosmos
Alex G
Julien Baker
Bon Iver
Mild High Club
Homeshake
Jerry Paper
The Drums
Vampire Weekend
War on Drugs
The Lemon Twigs
Modern Baseball
Screaming Females
Porches
Gorillaz
Waxahatchee
Diet Cig
Mitski
Alvvays
The Antlers
Rich Brian
Real Estate
Vagabon
James Blake
Kurt Vile
Sophie
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Toro y Moi
Alex Cameron
Twin Peaks
Ducktails
Beach Fossils
Japanese Breakfast
Jay Som
Brockhampton
Sunflower Bean
Crystal Castles
DIIV
Pale Waves
Mac Demarco
Whitney
Foxygen
Courtney Barnett
Girlpool
Blood Orange
Priests
Sheer Mag
Arctic Monkeys
Rex Orange County
Young Fathers
Mt. Eerie
Yellow Days
Steve Lacy
Max B
Grimes
Tame Impala
Pond
Zack Villere
St. Vincent
King Krule
Oasis
Blur
Angel Olsen
Radiohead
Cherry Glazerr
Car Seat Headrest
now

He came near where I lived last year along with Roger Waters and my dumbass missed both of them, I saw Chick Corea though and it was incredible

>Sup Forumstards

Whoa, checked.

Radiohead are good

Fugg, i just got into the thread and the Word soyboy got overused, i sugest to use manchild/faggoy instead

You forgot Kendrick Lamar and like a million other p4k types

Were*

or numale

If you are actually saying that and not baiting I suggest you go back to the Sup Forums essentials sheet because your taste is fucking shit.

Excuse me but did anybody order this?

Is this rym top albums of 2017 or something

now everybody will like me :^)

im listening to roy pablo out of spite rn

Damn

holy shit you people are annoying

Quite possibly the best post in the history of this board.

soy me brotendo

soy pablo
legalize soy

HE BOOT TOO BIG FOR HE GODDAM FEET

youtu.be/4zqTFjEOkEQ

PHEAT

esketit
They're asoying more like it

But Tim, 90% of those bands are truly trash

Anyone got a screen cap? Heres a rare sammy